Check your account email address ×

Trump's America.

“There is no doubt that Putin’s actions in Ukraine are despicable and evil. We weep when we see images of men, women and children wounded or killed,” she says. And then, later: “If we truly care about suffering and death on our television screens, we cannot fund more of it by sending money and weaponry to Ukraine to fight a war they cannot possibly win. The only effective, more arms and more money from America will be to prolong the war and magnify human suffering. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be responsible for creating even more refugees and orphans in an already traumatized and dysfunctional world.” And: “It’s not our responsibility to give Zelensky and the Ukrainian people false hope about a war they cannot win.”

Boyz, stand back for one minute, and try to look at this from Putin's perspective.

Don't you think Russia has Psychologists, Sociologists, and Psychiatrists, analyzing and scrutinizing every fukkin word, and action, of our national leaders!!!

Boyz, Putin is not, and WAS NOT afraid of TRUMP!! He saw Trump for what he was, a fukkin blowhard!!

He saw TRUMP the incumbent, GET VOTED OUT!! He saw Trump lose to a fukkin early-stage dementia patient!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Boyz, stand back for one minute, and try to look at this from Putin's perspective.

Don't you think Russia has Psychologists, Sociologists, and Psychiatrists, analyzing and scrutinizing every fukkin word, and action, of our national leaders!!!

Boyz, Putin is not, and WAS NOT afraid of TRUMP!! He saw Trump for what he was, a fukkin blowhard!!

He saw TRUMP the incumbent, GET VOTED OUT!! He saw Trump lose to a fukkin early-stage dementia patient!!!

It was a rigged and fraudulent election without a doubt....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He's just mad cuz Trump could buy him and his entire town like it was a dime sale....

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump filed 61 lawsuits regarding the vote, and he lost every one. 

Trump knew he was going to lose, so he set the wheels in motion to save face.

Also, he had a big enough following, to help.

Hey, I can't stand Biden, I almost wish Trump could over-turn the election. He actually did try criminally and violently to do so, and that ALSO FAILED.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump filed 61 lawsuits regarding the vote, and he lost every one. 

Trump knew he was going to lose, so he set the wheels in motion to save face.

Also, he had a big enough following, to help.

Hey, I can't stand Biden, I almost wish Trump could over-turn the election. He actually did try criminally and violently to do so, and that ALSO FAILED.  

He is a persistent sore loser. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He is a persistent sore loser. 

Trump, sore loser??? That's not the word for it. 

He will not accept that loss, and he's doing a fairly good job of avenging it.

Tremendous energy he has for 75. 

I have to fix a screen, glue a small statue, and sharpen a chain on one of my saws, and I don't even want to leave the house!! 

I don't want to put on my skungy work pants, worn-out boots, and go to the garage. I just want to stay here, drink coffee, and talk stupid to some of the faggots on this site!!!! 

Bwahahahaha!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump, sore loser??? That's not the word for it. 

He will not accept that loss, and he's doing a fairly good job of avenging it.

Tremendous energy he has for 75. 

I have to fix a screen, glue a small statue, and sharpen a chain on one of my saws, and I don't even want to leave the house!! 

I don't want to put on my skungy work pants, worn-out boots, and go to the garage. I just want to stay here, drink coffee, and talk stupid to some of the faggots on this site!!!! 

Bwahahahaha!!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Dude... the laptop alone was enough to change the election and he can run circles around any Millennial when it comes to energy and stamina. :lol:

Type A personality to the maximum Max...