Check your account email address ×

The track is the ground.

22 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I asked you TWICE, now for the THIRD TIME Retardo, do I get named " OFFICIAL , GRAND EXHALTED KING OF FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM," and informal ban hammer authority, if I post the 10Gs????  

Answer me, you little bastid. 

caddyshack-judge.gif

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The track is the ground...the surface it’s running on makes zero difference. The drivers are the end of calculable drivetrain gear ratio. Anything past them is anomaly and self canceling noise. IE , the ground 

Hear me out.

The tips of the track do travel faster and a longer distance around the ends on a 3 inch paddle vs a 1 inch, on the same drivers, that's just simple math.

Not so on the flat surface offered by the sliders and on say a road.

IF the track had zero traction along the flat surface AND the track had far better traction along the curved portions of the track where it goes around the sliders and or drivers, it could be argued it would go faster.

Still, that's a super stretch.

Edited by Voodoo

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The track is the ground...the surface it’s running on makes zero difference. The drivers are the end of calculable drivetrain gear ratio. Anything past them is anomaly and self canceling noise. IE , the ground 

Dupe

Edited by Voodoo

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Edited by Voodoo

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dupe

Edited by Voodoo

The track is flat when it is on the ground so 3" vs 1" would make no difference in traveled distance.  You can not measure the tracks circumference since it does not travel that way.  You have to measure it cut apart or flat which is the same even if it had 12" paddles. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Hear me out.

The tips of the track do travel faster and a longer distance around the ends on a 3 inch paddle vs a 1 inch, on the same drivers, that's just simple math.

Not so on the flat surface offered by the sliders and on say a road.

IF the track had zero traction along the flat surface AND the track had far better traction along the curved portions of the track where it goes around the sliders and or drivers, it could be argued it would go faster.

Still, that's a super stretch.

Another Neal.  :lol:  

This was a general question dealing in calculatable ratio not "if the track had better traction around the idler" or if it was cat walking on the rear idlers.

If engine rpm, clutch shift ratio, gear ratio and driver pitch all remain constant does going to a taller lug track increase the calculatable final drive ratio of a sled?  No it does not.

Just now, Highmark said:

Another Neal.  :lol:  

This was a general question dealing in calculatable ratio not "if the track had better traction around the idler" or if it was cat walking on the rear idlers.

If engine rpm, clutch shift ratio, gear ratio and driver pitch all remain constant does going to a taller lug track increase the calculatable final drive ratio of a sled?  No it does not.

Yep, 

Argue otherwise is a fools gambit.

Hmm, your catwalking on the rear idler wheels has merit lol.

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So if I ripped off my short track (nothing changes on the drive system, just the track and rear suspension) and was able to put a long track on it would go faster?

Only in deep snow, 'cause it wouldn't spin so much......

I noticed quite an increase in deep snow speed, going from the 121 x 1.25 Mach Z to the 1.5 x 137 Renegade..

:bong:

Edited by Voodoo

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So is this retard paying me 5gs or what.....

He owes it to you, but based on his history he is going to run like a bitch.  Ever since he was recalled out on here he has even avoided his own thread.  Perhaps the realization he can't run caused cardiac arrest.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 8:12 AM, Deephaven said:

Znotty - man up, you lost the challenge.  NONE of your other challenges have ANY merit if you don't follow through.  Pay the man.

Lol yeah right fucker Welch's on every bet he makes.  Fucking total looser 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So is this retard paying me 5gs or what.....

Lol good luck with that . 

I will side bet some one 300 he dose not pay up ? Any takers ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

If and when any of you Peter Puffers, wanna' take me on for 5Gs, on this FDR CHALLENGE, just go to PM!! 

Don't be a bunch of pussies!!!!

Take my 5Gs, I don't give a fuck. 

Ben's a stinking troll, who can't stand up to my massive power.  He's scared shitless of me.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If and when any of you Peter Puffers, wanna' take me on for 5Gs, on this FDR CHALLENGE, just go to PM!! 

Don't be a bunch of pussies!!!!

Take my 5Gs, I don't give a fuck. 

Ben's a stinking troll, who can't stand up to my massive power.  He's scared shitless of me.

People who want to bet all the time have a low self esteem and rather admitting they are wrong they try to raise the steaks thinking it will make them right.  Just admit your wrong and move on! On another note I have not been on this site long but I do find some humor with some of these discussions.  But seriously the best thing for you is to destroy anything that allows you on the internet and do something else with your wealth and time.  If I had as much money and time as you I sure would not be spending it here.

Edited by dsupercat
  • Like 1