Check your account email address ×

Nothing like trying to kick a door in on a home invasion and getting shot in the dick.

The thought of a home invasion bothers me so much. 

They should have half their faces torn off with a round of Double OO Buck. 

If this shit doesn't stop, you're gonna see vigilante law surge in America.

Obviously, the police and society can't protect you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The thought of a home invasion bothers me so much

Was a victim of one about 20 years ago..Not a good experience..Was never anti gun, but never thought I needed one,.. Needless to say, that thought process ended that day..

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Was a victim of one about 20 years ago..Not a good experience..Was never anti gun, but never thought I needed one,.. Needless to say, that thought process ended that day..

OMG!! What happened??? 

I consider a home invasion, basically a worst nightmare. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! What happened??? 

I consider a home invasion, basically a worst nightmare. 

I saves the news article, I have it in my desk at work, I snap a pic tomorrow and send it to you,. Don't really want to re-live it

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The thought of a home invasion bothers me so much. 

So you finally admit the cops can't do shit except write up the crime report and cover up the body?

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

So you finally admit the cops can't do shit except write up the crime report and cover up the body?

And steal.

Former Boston Police Officer Pleads Guilty to Overtime Fraud Scheme

BOSTON – A former Boston Police officer pleaded guilty today in connection with an ongoing investigation of overtime fraud at the Boston Police Department’s (BPD) evidence warehouse. 

Thomas Nee, 64, of Quincy, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit theft concerning programs receiving federal funds and one count of embezzlement from an agency receiving federal funds. U.S. District Court Judge Richard G. Stearns scheduled sentencing for May 17, 2022. Nee was charged on Oct. 4, 2021.

From at least February 2015 through February 2018, Nee submitted false and fraudulent overtime slips for overtime hours that he did not work at the evidence warehouse. The “purge” overtime, was a 4 – 8 p.m. weekday shift intended to dispose of old, unneeded evidence. “Kiosk” overtime involved driving to each police district in Boston one Saturday a month to collect old prescription drugs to be burned.

For the “purge” shift, Nee claimed to have worked from 4 – 8 p.m., but he and, allegedly, other members of the unit, routinely left at 6 p.m., or earlier. For the “kiosk” shift, Nee submitted overtime slips claiming to have worked eight-and-one-half hours, when in fact he and, allegedly, other members of the unit, only worked three-to-four hours of those shifts. As a result, between February 2015 and February 2018, Nee personally collected approximately $16,642 for overtime hours he did not work.

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I saves the news article, I have it in my desk at work, I snap a pic tomorrow and send it to you,. Don't really want to re-live it

No, that's OK, I take your word for it. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Statistically, isn't it obvious that the police can not handle the crime/violence in America?

Secondly, the courts have ruled in the police favor, ruling that the police are not liable for the crime.

As I said before, it's a bell-shaped curve. 

25% of cops should be removed ASAP, no ifs ands or buts.

50% are ok, nothing great

25% are wicked good, and will fight for you, and risk their lives.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And steal.

BOSTON – A former Boston Police officer pleaded guilty today in connection with an ongoing investigation of overtime fraud at the Boston Police Department’s (BPD) evidence warehouse. 

Thomas Nee, 64, of Quincy, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit theft concerning programs receiving federal funds and one count of embezzlement from an agency receiving federal funds. U.S. District Court Judge Richard G. Stearns scheduled sentencing for May 17, 2022. Nee was charged on Oct. 4, 2021.

From at least February 2015 through February 2018, Nee submitted false and fraudulent overtime slips for overtime hours that he did not work at the evidence warehouse. The “purge” overtime, was a 4 – 8 p.m. weekday shift intended to dispose of old, unneeded evidence. “Kiosk” overtime involved driving to each police district in Boston one Saturday a month to collect old prescription drugs to be burned.

For the “purge” shift, Nee claimed to have worked from 4 – 8 p.m., but he and, allegedly, other members of the unit, routinely left at 6 p.m., or earlier. For the “kiosk” shift, Nee submitted overtime slips claiming to have worked eight-and-one-half hours, when in fact he and, allegedly, other members of the unit, only worked three-to-four hours of those shifts. As a result, between February 2015 and February 2018, Nee personally collected approximately $16,642 for overtime hours he did not work.

Yup. 

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And steal.

Protect and serve.......

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Statistically, isn't it obvious that the police can not handle the crime/violence in America?

Secondly, the courts have ruled in the police favor, ruling that the police are not liable for the crime.

As I said before, it's a bell-shaped curve. 

25% of cops should be removed ASAP, no ifs ands or buts.

50% are ok, nothing great

25% are wicked good, and will fight for you, and risk their lives.

You're close

75% are worthless pieces of fuck

25% are ok

12 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

You're close

75% are worthless pieces of fuck

25% are ok

I was a cop, some of them were good people, some of them I wanted to smash in the face with a club. 

Yeah 75%, could be. Many are worthless fucks.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll send it to you, the kids hit a couple places that night, enough for the local paper to pick it up.

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And steal.

They closed a entire Mass state trooper barracks over the overtime scam and only found two officers responsible, most corrupt force in our state. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Did this dumb ass on the left kicking backwards shoot himself when kicking the door or did someone inside the house shoot him??

Looks that way to me...hence my holster comment. 

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The first 3 paragraphs are about what happened to me. This happened before I had kids

IMG_20220316_103615498~2.jpg

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

The first 3 paragraphs are about what happened to me. This happened before I had kids

IMG_20220316_103615498~2.jpg

Holy shit, I'd be scared shitless if that ever happened!! 5 armed people!! 

Glad ya' made it out ok.  :bc:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy shit, I'd be scared shitless if that ever happened!! 5 armed people!! 

Glad ya' made it out ok.  :bc:

Thanks homie! Trust me I am too!