Check your account email address ×

Government spending is NOT causing Inflation...: Democrat leadership

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump appointed Powell is still The fed reserve chairman. The guy that kept the interest rates at almost zero under trumps pressure.

So there’s that.

And tell us why he didn't want to raise interest rates last meeting when Biden was in charge.  Some of you guys are assigning positions reading into things I haven't said.  *looks at Ben and Anler, the self regarded geopoliticial and economics experts*  I'll leave it at this, there is a fuck ton more reasons for inflation than "Trumps" budget, which both houses of Congress passed under a Democratic majority.  Trump wanted to reform the tax code to incentivize investment, put more $ into the middle class's pocket and repatriate money that was offshored.  It worked.  Then a pandemic conveniently appeared and shut the economy down cold, which required massive government intervention.  Add in all the major major supply chain issues, not enough goods to supply the demand, Thats the tip of the iceberg and some of the multiple reasons as to why inflation is out of control right now.  Dipshits.  Complete devoid of thought dipshits.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

And tell us why he didn't want to raise interest rates last meeting when Biden was in charge.  Some of you guys are assigning positions reading into things I haven't said.  *looks at Ben and Anler, the self regarded geopoliticial and economics experts*  I'll leave it at this, there is a fuck ton more reasons for inflation than "Trumps" budget, which both houses of Congress passed under a Democratic majority.  Trump wanted to reform the tax code to incentivize investment, put more $ into the middle class's pocket and repatriate money that was offshored.  It worked.  Then a pandemic conveniently appeared and shut the economy down cold, which required massive government intervention.  Add in all the major major supply chain issues, not enough goods to supply the demand, Thats the tip of the iceberg and some of the multiple reasons as to why inflation is out of control right now.  Dipshits.  Complete devoid of thought dipshits.

Trump barely grew the economy considering the spending and stimulus he received. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben and analer understand what affects inflation, we just don't cherry pick the parts we don't like. 

On 3/14/2022 at 7:25 PM, Anler said:

Trump's last budget just ended 5 months ago

And again when have you ever seem me say 1 positive thing about any govenment spending ? And just a fyi it would not be trumps budget it would be the houses budget.  The house holds the purse  the senate approves and the president signs it . But you already knew this 

On 3/14/2022 at 6:57 PM, 1jkw said:

Actually I have and the debt went up 1 trillion between election day and the time Obama took office, you posted the debt clock info for that time here in the past, you used election day as a start point not when he took office.   

I will agree you always complain about spending just less about Trump's, keep in mind he spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4, then 4.1 trillion in a year.

I used the only dates the debt clock offered up . You can't go by month ad far ad I know only today's date on a election year .

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I used the only dates the debt clock offered up . You can't go by month ad far ad I know only today's date on a election year .

Can get them it's a pain in the ass now though, I don't know why.