Check your account email address ×

Government spending is NOT causing Inflation...: Democrat leadership

Just now, f7ben said:

Find me a quote of a Trump supporter acknowledging that our current inflation is in large part due to Trumps economic policy. You can’t because it doesn’t exist

To say it is in large part to Trump is just fucking stupid the debt clock has been in to overdrive in the fucking trillions for years now . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

To say it is in large part to Trump is just fucking stupid the debt clock has been in to overdrive in the fucking trillions for years now . 

So you’re defending Trumps spending. Got it

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Find me a quote of a Trump supporter acknowledging that our current inflation is in large part due to Trumps economic policy. You can’t because it doesn’t exist

"Tell me suh.... do you still persist on beating your wife?"

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Less than the interest on GWBs two wars by a factor of about 100

No just go look it up on the debt clock time machine . No matter how good it sounds reality us what it is 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No just go look it up on the debt clock time machine . No matter how good it sounds reality us what it is 

Just one small problem Bush was president in 2008 actually until Jan. 20 2009

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just one small problem Bush was president in 2008 actually until Jan. 20 2009

So go look up the dates your self . Still not even close to the shovel ready debt and no sign of pulling out with the added spree.  

You will never see me stick up for any spending 

Screenshot_20220314-184535_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-184514_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

So go look up the dates your self . Still not even close to the shovel ready debt and no sign of pulling out with the added spree.  

You will never see me stick up for any spending 

Screenshot_20220314-184535_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220314-184514_Chrome.jpg

Actually I have and the debt went up 1 trillion between election day and the time Obama took office, you posted the debt clock info for that time here in the past, you used election day as a start point not when he took office.   

I will agree you always complain about spending just less about Trump's, keep in mind he spent more in his first 3 years than Obama's last 4, then 4.1 trillion in a year.

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Trump's last budget just ended 5 months ago

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

I ain't saying one way is better than the other...

Said it was worth the read...

Butthurt ensues...

You were just trying to make the orange gods spending look better.  

Anything to run cover.  

4.1 trillion in 1 year must really make you butthurt considering all the crying you did before about debt.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Anything to run cover.  

4.1 trillion in 1 year must really make you butthurt considering all the crying you did before about debt.

Actually we were trying to get you low wattage types to remember that Trump has been out of of power for a year and a half.  Maybe stop worrying about the past and start focusing on the future.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually we were trying to get you low wattage types to remember that Trump has been out of of power for a year and a half.  Maybe stop worrying about the past and start focusing on the future.

Trump appointed Powell is still The fed reserve chairman. The guy that kept the interest rates at almost zero under trumps pressure.

So there’s that.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

13.5 months is not 18 months 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Check your math.  And Obama has been out over 5 years and he was brought up in this thread.

29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Anything to run cover.  

bye-felicia.gif