Check your account email address ×

NATO will act if Russia hits alliance, U.S. says

Russian missiles on Sunday struck a military training base close to Ukraine’s western border with NATO member Poland and killed 35 people. 

Sullivan tells CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that President Joe Biden “has been clear repeatedly that the United States will work with our allies to defend every inch of NATO territory and that means every inch.” 

Sullivan says a military attack on NATO territory would cause the invocation of Article 5. That requires other countries in NATO to come to the defense of the attacked nation. Sullivan says “We will bring the full force of the NATO alliance to bear in responding.” 

Sullivan says NATO would respond even if a shot by Russia that hit NATO territory was accidental. 

https://fortune.com/2022/03/13/nato-will-act-russia-hits-alliance-us/ 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Russian missiles on Sunday struck a military training base close to Ukraine’s western border with NATO member Poland and killed 35 people. 

Sullivan tells CBS News’ “Face the Nation” that President Joe Biden “has been clear repeatedly that the United States will work with our allies to defend every inch of NATO territory and that means every inch.” 

Sullivan says a military attack on NATO territory would cause the invocation of Article 5. That requires other countries in NATO to come to the defense of the attacked nation. Sullivan says “We will bring the full force of the NATO alliance to bear in responding.” 

Sullivan says NATO would respond even if a shot by Russia that hit NATO territory was accidental. 

Put a cap on that boner there Floyd... :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Seeing that other nations responded under article 5 following 9/11....one would hope so. But let's face it, America has been a very disloyal friend. 

Was under Trumps ineptness.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Seeing that other nations responded under article 5 following 9/11....one would hope so. But let's face it, America has been a very disloyal friend. 

Would you blindly just go along ? Do you honestly think a group of interested people would not shell a hunk of nato property for the billions that would follow ? 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Was under Trumps ineptness.

What was ?  Biden has fucked up more in a yr than Trump could in 10 . Just a fact 

Open your eyes and just look around 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is no red line with Biden....total inept pussy that has failed on every foreign and domestic policy.

I have a bad feeling that he's gonna get us in a world of shit yet.  Worse days are yet to come i'm afraid.

• Like 1

It's being reported now that Putin just gave order to attack Chernoble facility!!

If Nato, Europe and the USA don't open up on this motherfukker, then I don't know what to say!!

Holy fuck, this could morph into ww3. Goddamnit. 

Radiation is the ULTIMATE TOXIC POLLUTION. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No need for them to say it. They are just egging the dude on. 

59 minutes ago, hayward said:

I have a bad feeling that he's gonna get us in a world of shit yet.  Worse days are yet to come i'm afraid.

Up to this point all America has been doing is fucking with the lives of people in other countries. Including your precious trump. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Fuck it- let's get WW3 started. You're confident Brandon can lead the country in that situation right?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Up to this point all America has been doing is fucking with the lives of people in other countries. Including your precious trump. 

Put your pom poms away already.  You're making yourself look like you've lost all your senses.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. Beaches and ocean breezes. 

And no nukes landing on ya. 

So lets recap

last week it was  " In these trying times I will stay with the family and loved ones "

This week  " wait what , nukes? Fuck that noise , Im outa here "

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And no nukes landing on ya. 

So lets recap

last week it was  " In these trying times I will stay with the family and loved ones "

This week  " wait what , nukes? Fuck that noise , Im outa here "

It's a family affair. Vanlife caravan. We were supposed to leave today. My son in law rented an RV for a trip to Joshua Tree NP, California. The unit was a mess and had to go back. Puke stains and smells. Apparently Rhonda Rousey and her entourage rented it very recently and it didn't get cleaned very well. Everything was fine until the heater started running and stuff thawed. 

• Sad 1

My Jehovah buddy and I would sit at the breakfast place, and we would rant about how the country sucks. This was a bit over two years ago, just before COVID. 

He would call it END OF TIMES, war, pestilence. I would call it just a shitty country/world.

Then came COVID, so we would only talk about once a month, on the phone.

I tell him, "Jesus Christ we knew something was coming down in this country/world someday, some year, in the future, but not THIS YEAR!!! "

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My Jehovah buddy and I would sit at the breakfast place, and we would rant about how the country sucks. This was a bit over two years ago, just before COVID. 

He would call it END OF TIMES, war, pestilence. I would call it just a shitty country/world.

Then came COVID, so we would only talk about once a month, on the phone.

I tell him, "Jesus Christ we knew something was coming down in this country/world someday, some year, in the future, but not THIS YEAR!!! "

So make yourself useful, and go start walking the neighborhoods and spreading the word!

• Haha 1