Check your account email address ×

This week in Bidenomics: It’s Putin’s fault

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy fuck  - Bhen is worse than Mainecat now. What a big nosed pathetic dummy ....

Ben understands math. Most others not so much

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah but Potato Chips were cheap under Trump but not now….FUCKING PLUGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!’

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Again, Biden has been in office for 40+ years, controlling US tax dollars spent. I think what should be looked at is the career of spending, Hey lots of people say Trump spent xxxx tax dollars while he was in office...Trumps career of spending US tax dollars was 4 years, end of story. And no denying he spent a lot...How much has Biden spent of US tax dollars while he was in office over his career..We are all talking US tax dollars and we are all talking over the career of said politician.. Nobody can say Trump spent more than Biden because Biden still has a bit under 3 years of spending to go..So we dont know what that outcome will be..

I'd bet what Biden has voted for in spending of US tax dollars during his career are well over what Trump spent.

But hey, I just sell spark plugs and mow lawns, I'm not as smart as you guys But maybe look at the big picture and who has really been there spending the longest............

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but Potato Chips were cheap under Trump but not now….FUCKING PLUGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!’

No, remember, spinner said Jimmy John's had no chips to sell because of Trump.. haha..that was epic when he said that..:lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Again, Biden has been in office for 40+ years, controlling US tax dollars spent. I think what should be looked at is the career of spending, Hey lots of people say Trump spent xxxx tax dollars while he was in office...Trumps career of spending US tax dollars was 4 years, end of story. And no denying he spent a lot...How much has Biden spent of US tax dollars while he was in office over his career..We are all talking US tax dollars and we are all talking over the career of said politician.. Nobody can say Trump spent more than Biden because Biden still has a bit under 3 years of spending to go..So we dont know what that outcome will be..

I'd bet what Biden has voted for in spending of US tax dollars during his career are well over what Trump spent.

But hey, I just sell spark plugs and mow lawns, I'm not as smart as you guys But maybe look at the big picture and who has really been there spending the longest............

Trump is a fast learner. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

The president is the only person in the world that can shoot down spending by withholding a signature. Trump owns his 4 years and its not really accurate to stick Biden’s political career prior to his presidency in the same light as Trumps 4 years

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The president is the only person in the world that can shoot down spending by withholding a signature. Trump owns his 4 years and its not really accurate to stick Biden’s political career prior to his presidency in the same light as Trumps 4 years

I think it is very accurate, if Biden voted yay in spending of US tax dollars he should be held accountable, by saying he should not be, you're saying that vote doesn't count, which it does..Not trying to start an argument with you, but spending is spending..It's not like Trump walked in and we were at zero..And I ain't denying Trump spent an ass load of our tax dollars, but Biden has had a hand in spending quite a bit more

• Like 1

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I think it is very accurate, if Biden voted yay in spending of US tax dollars he should be held accountable, by saying he should not be, you're saying that vote doesn't count, which it does..Not trying to start an argument with you, but spending is spending..It's not like Trump walked in and we were at zero..And I ain't denying Trump spent an ass load of our tax dollars, but Biden has had a hand in spending quite a bit more

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be held accountable...,I’m just saying the buck stops at the desk of the potus. Trump was the worst in history. I very much doubt Biden will beat him

20 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is a fast learner. 

I honestly think where we would be at now, say the keystone was rolling, where would we be at now? Granted, it's a "what if" but..what if??

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be held accountable...,I’m just saying the buck stops at the desk of the potus. Trump was the worst in history. I very much doubt Biden will beat him

I agree, the "buck stops there" but it has to get there first...All good bro, I don't want to argue, just another way to look at it..I bet we can agree that they all suck at minding the Government bank account:bc:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I agree, the "buck stops there" but it has to get there first...All good bro, I don't want to argue, just another way to look at it..I bet we can agree that they all suck at minding the Government bank account:bc:

Biden is a piece of shit...a career piece of absolute trash. There is not a single redeeming quality about the man and his years in Washington. There’s no doubt about that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I honestly think where we would be at now, say the keystone was rolling, where would we be at now? Granted, it's a "what if" but..what if??

The keystone wouldn't be completed until 2023, how's that help now?

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought that the pipeline was only 10% complete when Biden took office. No flow for several more years. I may be wrong on that, but it seems unlikely it would've helped in an unfinished condition. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

The keystone wouldn't be completed until 2023, how's that help now?

Well I'm sure that was read somewhere just like I read it was 2 months from being done..

I'm going with.....

I don't believe either, I'll go with it was being worked on diligently and would be completed as soon as possible to provide..

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought that the pipeline was only 10% complete when Biden took office. No flow for several more years. I may be wrong on that, but it seems unlikely it would've helped in an unfinished condition. 

All I can imagine 50% of the job is approvals and paperwork for EPA, OSHA, ect before a piece of dirt can be moved..and they were definitely building it and thru the permit stages

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden is a piece of shit, what else do you want me to say about him?

Trump is currently the biggest spender in recent history, he has to own that. Hence his contribution to hyper inflation. Again... Math

Just now, Anler said:

Biden is a piece of shit, what else do you want me to say about him?

Trump is currently the biggest spender in recent history, he has to own that. Hence his contribution to hyper inflation. Again... Math

Not denying it, but Trump didn't come in at zero who has taken the largest part in making it not at zero..

I'll put it to you this way and how I think of it,..the wife gives your daughter your credit card, she spends $2500..You open the bill and it's 5k...The wife says well our daughter just spent $2500..Is it all your daughters fault it's 5k.. 

I would also like to add that Biden is too far gone to be making decisions. He's a pants shitting face on the TV, nothing more. If you want to know who is drafting US policy it is another more sinister piece of shit named Larry Fink. He is the one drafting new legislation for new govt/private partnerships, energy policy, financial policy, wokeness, foreign policy and even picking judges. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Not denying it, but Trump didn't come in at zero who has taken the largest part in making it not at zero..

I'll put it to you this way and how I think of it,..the wife gives your daughter your credit card, she spends $2500..You open the bill and it's 5k...The wife says well our daughter just spent $2500..Is it all your daughters fault it's 5k.. 

Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit. Keep voting for them and you will continue to be disappointed I guarantee it. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Democrats and Republicans are pieces of shit. Keep voting for them and you will continue to be disappointed I guarantee it. 

I agree, I just pick who I think would be best for me and my family, I voted for Obama and I voted for Trump, I think my first vote ever cast was for Slick Willie.. I don't tow a line

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I'm sure that was read somewhere just like I read it was 2 months from being done..

I'm going with.....

I don't believe either, I'll go with it was being worked on diligently and would be completed as soon as possible to provide..

Well I'm sure you can read lots of things that aren't true.    

Plenty of information out there to back up its completion date.  

The biggest difference would be that Trump would still be sucking the SA's cock and they would be pumping like mad. The fact they are not is on Biden not doing the same.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Well I'm sure you can read lots of things that aren't true.    

Plenty of information out there to back up its completion date.  

The biggest difference would be that Trump would still be sucking the SA's cock and they would be pumping like mad. The fact they are not is on Biden not doing the same.

Cool story Brah

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Bhen only points at Trump for everything, & latched on to the sites biggest dummies for that take. 

Brandon has stoked the fire for inflation big time. Vax mandates, winter of death, saying oil wouldnt be here soon with his green policies, trillions more in covid money etc etc.

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Cool story Brah

I guarantee I've spent more hours in 1 day researching the keystone pipeline than you have in your life.   

Quit watching news and read only and listen only to economists and read WSJ, Bloomberg, and the like.   

And FYI SA is pissed about Biden and the Iran nuke deal, the fact he quit helping them in Yemin, and called them out for chopping up AK.