Check your account email address ×

soon....

some of you bozos will realize how complex, difficult, and dangerous the world really is. you'll also start appreciating the cool headed and smart moves Obama made to keep us clear of all the "land mines" out there. it is not a job for a thin skinned, easily agitated, non-experienced bone head and his insane clown posse who are running the show now. two things will likely happen with this presidency, however long it will be....

1. trump will essentially act in the same manner Obama did (red lines, sanctions with other on board, tough talk) only the righties will call him a hero this time around, instead of spineless

2. we get ourselves into some bloody battles

I'm leaning towards 2, as trump isn't really fixable at this stage 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some of you bozos will realize how complex, difficult, and dangerous the world really is. you'll also start appreciating the cool headed and smart moves Obama made to keep us clear of all the "land mines" out there. it is not a job for a thin skinned, easily agitated, non-experienced bone head and his insane clown posse who are running the show now. two things will likely happen with this presidency, however long it will be....

1. trump will essentially act in the same manner Obama did (red lines, sanctions with other on board, tough talk) only the righties will call him a hero this time around, instead of spineless

"Why dont we use nukes"

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

He dropped a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years straight. What land mines did he steer us clear again?

I hope you're better at selling doublewides, or whatever it is you're doing these days, than you are trying to figure out politics :lol:

:bc:

oh, and the answer to your question -

- major military confrontations with iran, china, n korea, syria

- pissing off major allies

- generating a lot more hatred amongst the muslim world

so when this starts happening, are you going to play the usual dumb card or admit trump worsened things? I predict the former.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He dropped a bomb every 20 minutes for 8 years straight. What land mines did he steer us clear again?

:owned:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I hope you're better at selling doublewides, or whatever it is you're doing these days, than you are trying to figure out politics :lol:

so when this starts happening, are you going to play the usual dumb card or admit trump worsened things? I predict the former.

You're worried about a military confrontation with Syria???

Lets not forget Obama let ISIS happen.

Fucked up Libya which is now unstable and a ISIS safe haven.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/obamas-worst-mistake-libya/478461/

Got us in a proxy war unlike anything we've seen since Vietnam.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/10/middle-east-egypt-us-policy/409537/

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I quit selling houses a while ago, I hated it and most other Realtors with a passion. 

The rest of your post is gibberish. 

EDIT: Didn't Obama bomb Syria? Didn't he send troops there, too?

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: So fucking stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

So the world is dangerous!,,,, but we need to let 3rd world animals in no matter what they may have in store for the US

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

"Why dont we use nukes"

Shut up you pathetic liar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

because America wanted it that way, including you. nobody here wanted troops left in Iraq. what short memory you have.

Correct with the limited information I had I wanted us out of there and everywhere else that didn't pay handsomely for our help.  If I knew the intel showed the likelihood of a vacuum causing the rise of a new terrorist organization worse than we've ever seen before I would say differently.  In the end I would prefer to be out of the entire ME.  Any attacks can be done from the air if needed.  That doesn't excuse Obama for letting Iranian money and weapons kill US soldiers.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Every relationship is in worse shape today than they were before Barry. He has been an unmitigated disaster and a complete fucking failure of a president. :flush: Worst POTUS ever. Oh and Snot is a ignorant know nothing mindless leftard hack 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Correct with the limited information I had I wanted us out of there and everywhere else that didn't pay handsomely for our help.  If I knew the intel showed the likelihood of a vacuum causing the rise of a new terrorist organization worse than we've ever seen before I would say differently.  In the end I would prefer to be out of the entire ME.  Any attacks can be done from the air if needed.  That doesn't excuse Obama for letting Iranian money and weapons kill US soldiers.     

Monday morning quarterbacking... We never should have went in there. Why are we still in Afghanistan?