Check your account email address ×

If you were wondering about whether the Russians really influence our social media...

EXPOSED…..
If you were wondering about whether the Russians really influence our social media...

Russia bans Facebook and suddenly Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Franklin Graham and Sean Hannity dropout of the top ten. 

If you were wondering about whether the Russians really influence our social media, compare the list of top Facebook posts from a few weeks ago to this week, when Russia couldn't access its foreign cash reserves. Rather telling. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are implying something to which you have little or no evidence and I am just showing a report on a trial with actual evidence and testimony.  

Trial? Lmao….come on it’s fake news.

All I see is the headline, because I don’t read any of MC’s posts.  But, the headline reminds me of a story:
Greta Thunberg.

Greta’s activism (among others) convinced Germany to phase out their nuclear plants and go renewables.  Renewables are notoriously inefficient and Germany’s carbon footprint actually expanded as nuke plants were decommissioned, because of increased reliance on fossil fuels to supplement “green” energy.

Where’s that fossil fuel coming from?  Russia.

Everyone realizes by now (I sincerely hope) that China is playing the long game with the world for domination by manipulating social media and mainstream media.  Was Putin doing the same thing with energy?  Greta appears smart, especially for someone that young, but was she duped into activism by a campaign of misinformation?

I mean, she’s now supporting Ukraine.  The country under attack by Russia.  Russia, who has significantly benefited from her activism.  I don’t think she realizes what she’s done.