Check your account email address ×

Biden ente​​rs first State of the Union with second lowest approval on record

• Platinum Contributing Member

(CNN)President Joe Biden gives his first State of the Union address at a time of international upheaval. Polling shows that Americans don't trust Biden when it comes to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

It's the latest manifestation of how American satisfaction with Biden and the direction of the country have turned sharply negative since the last time Biden addressed a joint session of Congress last April.
Biden has one of the worst approval ratings going into his first inaugural address of any president in the polling era. And his decline seems to come from younger Americans and non-Democrats who once supported the Democratic president.

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I bet he polls better on the Ukraine situation than his handling of the economy or southern border.

well it has been handled better than either of those.   Keeping us out as much as posisble fo a conflict with the russians should be his #1 priority.  I am good with supplying info and arms we already pledged to them but beyond that it's not our fight.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I think they are still finding ballots, could be 90 billion + by now.

Fuck it round it off at 100 and call it a day.

• USA Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 more years. :) 

You may retire early when all the Karen's need to see a shrink to help validate the shit vote that they cast last year.  Has to be 35 billion of them out there.

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I bet he polls better on the Ukraine situation than his handling of the economy or southern border.

I don't think anyone wanted a new war for us but I would think they expected a faster, more appropriate response. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Dems wanted this.

"I felt such pride and such hope this past Friday when President Joe Biden nominated Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson," Harris told those gathered for the event. "Because as we all know, elections matter. And when folks vote, they order what they want, and in this case they got what they asked for."

"I went off script a little bit," Harris added, laughing. 

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You may retire early when all the Karen's need to see a shrink to help validate the shit vote that they cast last year.  Has to be 35 billion of them out there.

I've been retired. 

7 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Why they won't be state ordered