Check your account email address ×

Incase you were wondering

Hahaha. I can’t believe they won’t let them tow that shit pile a few blocks down the road to the boat yard. Is the home made trailer that shitty?? I might have to drive out there to get my picture taken with that shit pile 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

Hahaha. I can’t believe they won’t let them tow that shit pile a few blocks down the road to the boat yard. Is the home made trailer that shitty?? I might have to drive out there to get my picture taken with that shit pile 

Did you miss the picks I posted of the trailer and blocking? Lol just fucking bad . Worth looking up in here . I don't have them in my phone any more 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Did you miss the picks I posted of the trailer and blocking? Lol just fucking bad . Worth looking up in here . I don't have them in my phone any more 

Yeah I saw them. But when you see it in person the shittness comes out in 3D 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Closer to Ezra as I am on the other side of the pond...but have driven by a few times.  It used to park pretty close to my house right on the bridge into St. Alban's bay.

What’s the actual story behind this thing?? Looks like it was once a nice boat. Did it sit for a while and go to shit?

Edited by Not greg b

43 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

What’s the actual story behind this thing?? Looks like it was once a nice boat. Did it sit for a while and go to shit?

It has changed hands a few times over the yrs . You know how it goes with boats . You buy it it is the pride and joy you dump a ton of time and money in to it then you start to loose interst and spend less and less time and money on the pile of shit till you dump it to the next sorry sack . Last time I was acctualy in it was like 15 yrs ago when the sales guy i bought my chris craft from at Tonka Bay owned it . It was decent but still a old boat 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It has changed hands a few times over the yrs . You know how it goes with boats . You buy it it is the pride and joy you dump a ton of time and money in to it then you start to loose interst and spend less and less time and money on the pile of shit till you dump it to the next sorry sack . Last time I was acctualy in it was like 15 yrs ago when the sales guy i bought my chris craft from at Tonka Bay owned it . It was decent but still a old boat 

Ahhh. You ever go to the wooden boat show in Michigan?? 

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Ahhh. You ever go to the wooden boat show in Michigan?? 

No my chris was glass 27 concept  . I need a wood boat like a hole in the head . I like to look at them I like to go for a ride in some one else's and it ends there lol. My grandfather was big in to wood boats and made a few in his time . 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No my chris was glass 27 concept  . I need a wood boat like a hole in the head . I like to look at them I like to go for a ride in some one else's and it ends there lol. My grandfather was big in to wood boats and made a few in his time . 

Sending you a pm. 

I tried to find the previous thread but couldn’t.  I know I heard about this boat, but can’t remember the details.  This is the kind of thing a person would see on Lake Pepin, but probably Minnetonka.  Which one is it?

Of all the boats of all types and sizes owned by someone in MN, I’d expect that 2/3’s are sitting on the ground in someone’s grove.  It’s amazing how many just get abandoned in someone’s Back-40 instead of being scrapped or sold.

Thats one big 50 or 60 footer.... guessing from the silouette..

Surprised, they didn't break the horse + get out of town.

Springs  coming, relaunch it in the lake  + have the biggest baddest party 🥳 barge . .  .

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There would be a lot of bigger boats than that on tonka if you could have them as a private owner and not a tour boat.  Going to be hard to relaunch that one with a hole in the hull. 

I didn’t realize they had restrictions on that lake of what private owners could have. But it makes since, as someone would put a Caribbean cruise ship on it because they can.

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 9:31 AM, p51mstg said:

I tried to find the previous thread but couldn’t.  I know I heard about this boat, but can’t remember the details.  This is the kind of thing a person would see on Lake Pepin, but probably Minnetonka.  Which one is it?

Of all the boats of all types and sizes owned by someone in MN, I’d expect that 2/3’s are sitting on the ground in someone’s grove.  It’s amazing how many just get abandoned in someone’s Back-40 instead of being scrapped or sold.

It’s on tonka. They waited until mid December to pull the boat with a shifty trailer. I don’t know the back story of why they waited until the lake was almost frozen. 

• Like 1

Hennepin county doing what it dose best . Guerntee if there was a vote to move the western burbs outside the 494 belt loop out of comunist controled Hennepin County control and in to carver County it would pass by over  90% 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Hennepin county doing what it dose best . Guerntee if there was a vote to move the western burbs outside the 494 belt loop out of comunist controled Hennepin County control and in to carver County it would pass by over  90% 

Probably would support building a wall as well. Hennepin county also says you really need a light rail out that way because it is hurting the children’s education and no one can get jobs with out it lol. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Population-wise, that has to be the largest in the state.  The county should probably be split in half.