Check your account email address ×

Poor Sarah. Back to work she goes.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well this post a little deceiving, and oddly I am not shocked..

So the jury was in deliberations and shocker, the NY judge dismissed the case,..a first to be done while the jury was in deliberations and a complete oddity in our "justice system"

I don't know why she is/was going after the NYT, nor do I care,..But what I do care about is our justice system working as it should,..As we are all seeing on TV, NY judges and DA's are not following their oath and letting politics and personal feelings sque their decisions..But as you can see above, The Dem cult is way way out of wack and don't necessarily have a moral compass anymore.. 

• Like 5

The back story is on the same day a Bernie Sanders supporter shot up a bunch of republicans playing soft ball the NYT ran a story stating that the AZ rep Gabby Giffords was shot because of Sarah Palin's rhetoric.  So the NYT should have never printed such a foolish story and it is a clear case of slander that an Obama appointed judge proceeded to sabotage.  The Judge who dismissed the case while the jury was deliberating was over turned on appeal. Between this and the Project Veritas incident with the NYT i would say the bottom of a birdcage is to good a place for a copy of the times. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s another left wing hijacking of the judicial system. Unless of course the ball bounces the other way. Then it’s Justice, god dammit. 

Think they will do as well with out the pos liberal judge in there case with Veritas? 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Think they will do as well with out the pos liberal judge in there case with Veritas? 

Are you saying that both the judge and jury were wrong? Both decided to throw out the charge. I'm assuming that you disagree with both. Why? What facts of the case makes you think that?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Are you saying that both the judge and jury were wrong? Both decided to throw out the charge. I'm assuming that you disagree with both. Why? What facts of the case makes you think that?

Judge tossed when Jury was still in deliberations . So there is that over reach 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao ok so in other words the judge decided the case before they came back with a verdict he may not like . 

Yep, just another nail in Sarah's case if she seeks appeal. Judge's use that strategy often. Cuts down on frivolous appeals. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yep, just another nail in Sarah's case if she seeks appeal. Judge's use that strategy often. Cuts down on frivolous appeals. 

WTF are you talking about ? A fucking judge decided a case before a jury had the chance to give its verdict.  What fucking diff dose it make if the jury that never had a chance to give its verdict was sequestered or could watch TV? 

The judge decided the case because he was affrade his opinion would not be the prevailing outcome in a legal case.

And the only fucking reason you are OK with this is because of yoir distain for the person who was screwed by the overreach from the bench .

But don't worry every one notices 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

WTF are you talking about ? A fucking judge decided a case before a jury had the chance to give its verdict.  What fucking diff dose it make if the jury that never had a chance to give its verdict was sequestered or could watch TV? 

The judge decided the case because he was affrade his opinion would not be the prevailing outcome in a legal case.

And the only fucking reason you are OK with this is because of yoir distain for the person who was screwed by the overreach from the bench .

But don't worry every one notices 

The only reason you're getting all lathered up is because she's one your own. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

No not at all NYT has thers  coming soon and they know it . 

It is bullshit in any case that a judge dismisses the validity of the jury and the whole system as a whole by doing so .

It is extremely telling that you see this as ok  

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hilarious.....you are nothing but a partisan hack .

29 threads a day on a snowmobile site pushing your "side" 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No not at all NYT has thers  coming soon and they know it . 

It is bullshit in any case that a judge dismisses the validity of the jury and the whole system as a whole by doing so .

It is extremely telling that you see this as ok  

I love it!!!!