Check your account email address ×

One of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's banks has cut ties with him a month after citing him as a 'reputation risk'

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They still love his dumb ass.

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Where? 

Only person that seems to care and talk about Trump anymore is You

Forgot one but he hooked himself  :lol: 

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I can’t recall a man so bent on destroying anything good in his life. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindells-bank-cuts-ties-with-him-2022-2?amp

18 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Poor trumpers

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:dunno:

Just curious how you came to the conclusion  that I'm a "Trumper" or I still love his dumb ass from my reply to your post and the post right after mine?? I did not mention Trump anywhere in my post  nor did the person quoting my reply and as far as I know Antonio Brown is/was not a Trumper/Trump lover????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:dunno:

Just curious how you came to the conclusion  that I'm a "Trumper" or I still love his dumb ass from my reply to your post and the post right after mine?? I did not mention Trump anywhere in my post  nor did the person quoting my reply and as far as I know Antonio Brown is/was not a Trumper/Trump lover????

You don’t have to.

• Platinum Contributing Member

9 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

So you're one of those sore Hillary supporters still pissed about the lost election.............. :thumbsup:

:lol:

That he is!!! :lol:

She's such a loser she even cheated her ass off, committed treason, and he still wants to bury his 3" of thunder in her nasty gash..:lmao:

• Haha 5

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That he is!!! :lol:

She's such a loser she even cheated her ass off, committed treason, and he still wants to bury his 3" of thunder in her nasty gash..:lmao:

OMG . 

3inches of thunder ...fucking epic 

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Poor trumpers

So the bank dose not care about people In recovery you know the people the court ordered to listen to you for 30 yrs .

Really who cares I have personally don't know of the bank . But I did click to make sure it was not a bank I do buisness with . Because if it was I would have stoped . Not because I give 2 shits about Mike but because I won't do buisness with any ass hat Corp putting politics ahead of there fucking job .

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look there he is . You must be so proud of your team the pin and pampers and barbie hands . Good god pretty sure I would have to kill my self if I found my self on that pathetic team 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

Not true pampers cares a lot 

Ya I forgot about that childless cuck...my bad. See how much I think about Him. I forget until I see his dickless quotes. Just a miserable piece of shit.