Check your account email address ×

Vaccine-associated enhanced disease

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

They did low doses on the people this time, hence why the vax was a failure & didn't work ...but it still killed a good amount. More to come also, sad to say. 

Oh, so we could have vaccinated our way out of the pandemic? I keep hearing people say we couldn’t… guess we were just using the wrong vaccines? That must be why the J&J has such a high efficacy rate in comparison and why you only need one shot, no booster, because they don’t have to worry about the mRNA dosage killing you.

:smack:

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Even if there were 50,000 deaths considering there have been over 400,000,000+ doses the percentage is extremely, extremely low. 

Exactly. Take one of those Vaers graphs and layer in on top doses given per year. Wonder if we’d see a huge spike? Have we ever given 544M doses of the chicken pox vaccine in one year? 

Edited by akvanden

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No question I think the govt failed to track the side effects and deaths but again you can't compare just a single factor (deaths).   It has to be compared to doses.  

Where's the data on deaths within a month of the jab? :news:

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

100% false.

Not according to the experts.

25 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh, so we could have vaccinated our way out of the pandemic? I keep hearing people say we couldn’t… guess we were just using the wrong vaccines? That must be why the J&J has such a high efficacy rate in comparison and why you only need one shot, no booster, because they don’t have to worry about the mRNA dosage killing you.

What in the fuck are you babbling about? 

The majority getting omnicron are vaxxed. 

Get jabbed all you want from J&J. Use their baby powder too ...lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Where's the data on deaths within a month of the jab? :news:

Stated a number of times all side effect data related to the vaccines is lacking.

IMHO the real concern is moving forward.   Things go south with VAED and the world will end as we know it.   I'll admit and hope its highly unlikely but damn if it does we are in for a world of hurt. 

With it being so experimental I've said from the get go that the focus should have been ONLY on those at risk. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Even if there were 50,000 deaths considering there have been over 400,000,000+ doses the percentage is extremely, extremely low.    My question would be even at that rate would another approved vaccine be pulled?

Reality is we will never know the impact of the side effects or deaths because they don't want to know.   The mere fact there are not significant ongoing studies is disturbing.    

There are 30K reported in a system that only reports 1% of the cases. IF the Harvard study is correct then multiply 30K by 99. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There are 30K reported in a system that only reports 1% of the cases. IF the Harvard study is correct then multiply 30K by 99. 

That would mean 3 million.   Sorry but we all would have people dropping dead around us from the vaccine.   I'm not buying its only 1% that's been reported.  Only about 3.5 million people die in the US every year of all causes.

I wouldn't deny more might be dying than reported as we really don't know but 3 million people have not died from the vaccine.    

Edited by Highmark

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No  the vaccine don't stop infections transmission or death. 

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Exactly. Take one of those Vaers graphs and layer in on top doses given per year. Wonder if we’d see a huge spike? Have we ever given 544M doses of the chicken pox vaccine in one year? 

Why do you feel it's your job to defend the governments over reach on covid? The Vears data only shows about 1% of the actual cases per Harvard. Lets say it shows 25% of the incidents. That's would mean it's under reported by 75%. 

Here's another question why are you fighting so hard to defend vaccines. You guys acted like one death from covid was unacceptable. You blamed the unvaccinated and those that didn't support masks calling them murders. Only to find out the vaxx and masks did nothing. But now you act like deaths from vaccines are expectable because the number of deaths is low verse those that have been jabbed. Do you or do you not see hypocrisy in this stance? 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Stated a number of times all side effect data related to the vaccines is lacking.

IMHO the real concern is moving forward.   Things go south with VAED and the world will end as we know it.   I'll admit and hope its highly unlikely but damn if it does we are in for a world of hurt. 

With it being so experimental I've said from the get go that the focus should have been ONLY on those at risk. 

Almost every key group in our country was forced to get the jab. Military / HC / first responders / military contractors etc etc.  Yea ...would be real ugly. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That would mean 3 million.   Sorry but we all would have people dropping dead around us from the vaccine.   I'm not buying its only 1%.  Only about 3.5 million people die in the US every year of all causes. 

I know of one person who had covid recovered and later died because she was older and being on the vent was to much to recover from. I don't know of one single person that's died while being infected of covid. I know of multiple that have died or had life threating adverse reactions from the vaccines.

Not saying it's millions. But if I had to guess more have died from the vaccines than have died of covid itself. Also only 5% of the people that are listed of dying of covid died from covid itself. Lets say it's 10%. Right now about 900K have died in the US. so at 10% 90K died strictly of covid. Lets say Vears is off by 10% that means 300K have died from vaccines. That means 3 times as many died from the vaccines. Are you okay with that?

Edited by jtssrx

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That would mean 3 million.   Sorry but we all would have people dropping dead around us from the vaccine.   I'm not buying its only 1%.  Only about 3.5 million people die in the US every year of all causes. 

Not all are deaths. A lot are disabled. 

The 40 % increase in deaths of 18 to 60 ish is concerning. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I know of one person who had covid recovered and later died because she was older and being on the vent was to much to recover from. I don't know of one single person that's died while being infected of covid. I know of multiple that have died or had life threating adverse reactions from the vaccines. Not saying it's millions. But if I had to guess more have died from the vaccines that have died of covid itself. Also only 5% of the people that are listed of dying of covid died from covid itself. Lets say it's 10%. Right now about 900K have died in the US. so at 10% 90K died strickly of covid. Lets say Vears is off by 10% that means 300K have died from vaccines. That means 3 times as many died from the vaccines. Are you okay with that?

No.   You are simply grabbing numbers out of thin air.   I don't accept when the govt or med community does it either.

As my edited above post says I wouldn't doubt the number is higher than 30K but we really will never know however I would doubt 300K.  Statistically speaking even if it was 300k the percentage chance of dying given the numbers of doses is still much lower than dying from COVID itself.   Does not excuse or make me accept total vaccination of the population any less.   Just using common sense when evaluating things.  300K/544 million is a extremely low number.   

The reporting on deaths from COVID are also all over the place and cannot be trusted.   They were counting ANY death if they previously had COVID before.  Car crashes, murders...you name it.   Not sure about how its being tracked now but its part of the reason I don't trust their numbers either.

The admission of 5% dying only from COVID has been out for some time and is very telling.   As telling as them pushing the jab over an increase in healthy lifestyle and increasing your immune systems ability to fight off any infection.

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That would mean 3 million.   Sorry but we all would have people dropping dead around us from the vaccine.   I'm not buying its only 1% that's been reported.  Only about 3.5 million people die in the US every year of all causes.

I wouldn't deny more might be dying than reported as we really don't know but 3 million people have not died from the vaccine.    

Best guesses are at around 400K

Where's the data on deaths within a month of the jab?

You mean like the reports of myocarditis? Or clots? They’re available.

Not according to the experts.

No, only the people that ran the trials. We’ve been down this road before. It’s false misinformation. You’re welcome to post it up again and I can go back and copy paste from the trials author again.

What in the fuck are you babbling about

You’re poor logic. You said the reasons the vaccines don’t work is because they could only use small amounts of mRNA, you know, so people didn’t die. J&J uses old vaccine tech, so no restrictions. Must work much better.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Why do you feel it's your job to defend the governments over reach on covid? The Vears data only shows about 1% of the actual cases per Harvard. Lets say it shows 25% of the incidents. That's would mean it's under reported by 75%. 

Here's another question why are you fighting so hard to defend vaccines. You guys acted like one death from covid was unacceptable. You blamed the unvaccinated and those that didn't support masks calling them murders. Only to find out the vaxx and masks did nothing. But now you act like deaths from vaccines are expectable because the number of deaths is low verse those that have been jabbed. Do you or do you not see hypocrisy in this stance? 

I dislike misinformation, regardless of the subject. Same reason why people flock to your flat earth thread, because it’s moronic misinformation. I doubt they’re really passionate about the topic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It's the vaccines 

I don't know one single person who had covid including multiple older people with comorbidies that has died of covid or died since having covid. However I know of multiple people that have died since getting the vaccines or after getting the booster. I know multiple people who are having terrible adverse reactions and long term health issues related to the Vaccines. 

Not only are you stupid you make up dumb shit to defend your position.

55 minutes ago, ACE said:

The alt left covid cult still can’t explain why regular healthy people need a vaccine for a mild illness.

They are by far the dumbest people on earth 

The ones on the opposite side are equally as dumb which you prove everyday.  Someday perhaps you will be able to think for yourself.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not only are you stupid you make up dumb shit to defend your position.

The ones on the opposite side are equally as dumb which you prove everyday.  Someday perhaps you will be able to think for yourself.

Be mad :lol: 

fuckin tard 

Excess deaths haven't been evenly distributed among the U.S. population either, with The National Cancer Institute finding that roughly 2.9 million people died in the U.S. between March 1 and Dec. 21, 2020; 74 percent of them were due to COVID-19 with 477,200 identified excess deaths. 

After adjusting for age, the number of excess deaths among Black, American Indian/Alaska Native and Latino men and women were more than double those in white and Asian men and women. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You mean like the reports of myocarditis? Or clots? They’re available.

No, only the people that ran the trials. We’ve been down this road before. It’s false misinformation. You’re welcome to post it up again and I can go back and copy paste from the trials author again.

You’re poor logic. You said the reasons the vaccines don’t work is because they could only use small amounts of mRNA, you know, so people didn’t die. J&J uses old vaccine tech, so no restrictions. Must work much better.

Most don't get reported. 

No time for that son. How many jabs you had so far now btw?

J&J isn't old tech.