Check your account email address ×

Megan Rapnioe, Disscuss

All sports have been ruined by politics. Athletes are getting involved in the social Justice political bs are useful idiots. 5 years ago I never missed a game. I was a fan of all four major sports. This video sums up why I don’t give a fuck anymore. 

https://rumble.com/vtznwk-political-propaganda-in-professional-sports-goes-supernova.html

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

So I gotta be honest...I like to watch the women's Olympic sports along with all pro (except basketball). Soccer, Hockey its cool. However I am pissed because these morons use the platform they are on to bitch wine and moan. Not just her it's everywhere in pro/Olympic sports. It's sad. I go to work and no one wants to hear or even better even cares if I have an opinion. And know what, I don't care. I'm there to work not be on a pedestal. I live in Cleveland and have been thru the up's and down's, was here when Lee Brown James came to town, he was no body with a crack head mom, now look....Again another fuck on a pedestal. Yes there are more to come. Bottom line you are there to compete and do a job, not spout off about current events, our Pres, our country or our world. We don't care what you have to say, I don't care if your gay, dike, abused or came up poor. Do your job, shut up. If it's that important to you get on FREEDOM SLEDDERS current events page and bitch.....Fuck this pink haired dike......without that black n white round object you kicked around, no one ever would of listened to you.......

Amen brother, you hit the nail on the head. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some individuals/organizations recognize their true value.   When you push that too much you become a problem.

Buh bye.

download (55).gif