Check your account email address ×

It’s just a conspiracy lol

jtssrx

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Man you waste a lot of time trying to validate your odd conspiracies.  Must suck to have zero self esteem.

you and JimmyCuck spend a ton of time worrying about what I post.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I am not worried about it, just stating a fact.  Guess it bothers you when people point out your insecurities.

It's a current event that is all over the internet.

I posted the same somewhere else.

Save it...

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

You completely missed my point.  None of his stupid links are worth clicking on, but the fact he is so insecure about his off beliefs he runs around posting them on autofire tells a story.

So don't...

Carry on...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You completely missed my point.  None of his stupid links are worth clicking on, but the fact he is so insecure about his off beliefs he runs around posting them on autofire tells a story.

Hey I got an idea.  How about you scroll by, or fuck off?  Easy peasy.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The same can be said for probably a dozen of the daily posters here ... the ignore feature works wonderful if a person doesn't have the self restraint to scroll past on their own.

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

The same can be said for probably a dozen of the daily posters here ... the ignore feature works wonderful if a person doesn't have the self restraint to scroll past on their own.

I wasn't leaving them out, but captain flat earth is particularly insecure and sadly not smart enough to actually discuss any of his links.  All he can do is post conspiracy propaganda and then run from the discussion.

Just now, Deephaven said:

I wasn't leaving them out, but captain flat earth is particularly insecure and sadly not smart enough to actually discuss any of his links.  All he can do is post conspiracy propaganda and then run from the discussion.

I see many trolls on this site ... use the ignore feature if he bothers you that much.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I see many trolls on this site ... use the ignore feature if he bothers you that much.

It is not a bother, but entertainment.  I avoid most of his threads as they are all pointless, but the title of this one was too perfect to not considering he is one of the three captain conspiracies that regularly post confused "facts"

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I've never run from a discussion. You don't have discussions you engage in gas lighting and ad hominem attacks 

It is not a bother, but entertainment.  I avoid most of his threads as they are all pointless, but the title of this one was too perfect to not considering he is one of the three captain conspiracies that regularly post confused "facts"

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Blackrock must be high on the conspirators list - they get a lot of attention and “connect the dots” shoutouts.

I love how all three of you engage in Ad Hominem attacks. Not one of you posted a fact that disputes the claim the Neal Young is driven by his investments. Don't you find it odd that a guy that is anti establishment his entire career is all the sudden defending the man

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love how all three of you engage in Ad Hominem attacks. Not one of you posted a fact that disputes the claim the Neal Young is driven by his investments. Don't you find it odd that a guy that is anti establishment his entire career is all the sudden defending the man

What is odd is why you care and have so many misgivings surrounding your own beliefs.  As for the ad hominem, that isn't the case since you never state your own opinion just post useless links.  Hard to attack your position when you are too much of a pussy to even discuss it.  Have fun with your insecurity.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not one of you posted a fact that disputes the claim the Neal Young is driven by his investments. Don't you find it odd that a guy that is anti establishment his entire career is all the sudden defending the man

What facts would you like? Shall I call him and ask what his true intentions are? 

So he sells half his music to some company that Blackrock has shares of who also has shares of Pfizer, and we’re to believe that’s the reason he pulled his music? So no direct links between him and Pfizer? 9_9

pfizer makes up less than 1% of Blackrock’s holdings. How about that for ridiculous.

And I love how the guy doing the interview from “the war room” (sounds serious :lol: ) described Blackrock as a shadowy investment firm. So now your vanguards, fidelity, etc, are shadowy investments? Let me guess, the majority of everyone in this site with a 401k is invested with one of these shadowy firms. 

For dumb.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

ad hominem 

Ad Hominem 

Since Ace posted the meaning you have used this term 35 times,,,,,,,is THAT a conspiracy???? I think you've overused it :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Since Ace posted the meaning you have used this term 35 times,,,,,,,is THAT a conspiracy???? I think you've overused it :thumbsup:

Dick head I’ve been saying it for 10 years fuck off

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Dick head I’ve been saying it for 10 years fuck off

That term was first used on this version of FS in 2016,,,,you didn't start until March 2020,and have used it 34 more times since then. Sooo no,not 10 years. Nice try though :thumbsup: See a little research goes a long way :bc: . Sheesh no need to get mad,,,it's just facts,you love facts :wtf: