Check your account email address ×

Trump backs off tough stand on green-card holders

On 1/30/2017 at 7:13 AM, spin_dry said:

they rolled this shit out of the white house with no legal vetting. who's advising the president on this stuff? does he have any legal council?  ,  

An obese Goebbels, and the second question would be no seeing how poorly written the EA ,EO, or whatever they call it now. But for sure they will need a HUGE team of lawyers to handle the wave of lawsuits that are happening.

17 hours ago, Ebsell said:

You really need to take the word mileage out of your name 

Hey MomoEast, when you have a green card...................You are legal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/30/2017 at 7:13 AM, spin_dry said:

they rolled this shit out of the white house with no legal vetting. who's advising the president on this stuff? does he have any legal council?  ,  

:lol:   Office of Legal counsel approved the EO.   Leftovers from the Obama admin.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

An obese Goebbels, and the second question would be no seeing how poorly written the EA ,EO, or whatever they call it now. But for sure they will need a HUGE team of lawyers to handle the wave of lawsuits that are happening.

No shit ya stunned cunt. No one ever had issues with Legal emigrants 

19 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

They've worked their way into another box of "deflecting narratives" and continue to feed them to the sheep.  Hell, I don't think I've ever read a post from anyone in here against LEGAL immigrants.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They've worked their way into another box of "deflecting narratives" and continue to feed them to the sheep.  Hell, I don't think I've ever read a post from anyone in here against LEGAL immigrants.  

No one is.  The media parades these people in front of the camera day after day, and lets them repeat the lie of legal immigrants.  When you are an elitist asshole, you believe you are so much smarter than the masses, they will believe whatever you tell them. Truth is, the average citizen saw through this lie years ago.  Everyone  I talk top understands the issue.

It is comical reading the comments from these guys how the problem is citizens "not understanding" the vetting process.

More splaining is necessary.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

i beginning to think bannon did this half baked immigration ban entirely on purpose. this is a political shock event game. this is the type of event that carves deep emotional divisions among people. both among the electorate and elected officials. he is out to destroy the state as its known. those are his words, not mine. this administration will continue to create tremendous emotion riffs among the public. but more importantly among elected officials. we just happen to be collateral damage. like bannon always said, "turn on the hate" 

interesting times. now back to provocation. :)  

Edited by spin_dry

On 1/30/2017 at 7:07 AM, Ebsell said:

Since when did trump say he was going to ban LEGAL immigrants?

21 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Hey MomoEast, there were many green card holders who were not allowed to board planes to come home to the US, those are actions that happened this past weekend MomoEast.

Trump is going to revamp the H1B visa program or more importantly hold companies to actually following the law where they need to prove a qualified American is not available for the job.   MC use to support this.   Lets see if he can back our President on this one. :lol:   

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey MomoEast, there were many green card holders who were not allowed to board planes to come home to the US, those are actions that happened this past weekend MomoEast.

109. :lol:   

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

109. :lol:   

out of 325,000 that came in that day.. and the 109 were detained for a few hours.. oh the horror!!:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

out of 325,000 that came in that day.. and the 109 were detained for a few hours.. oh the horror!!:lol:

And Spin says its the administration is causing the divide.   Fuck the MSM and the left wing politicians like Schumer, they are the biggest dividers period.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Fuck off with the momo east ya dumb cunt  :lmao:if you knew anything about me you would know I have bumped heads with him and others here on the right multiple times. Bullshit is bullshit. It's just right now you are spewing it from the left. 

7 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Fuck off with the momo east ya dumb cunt  :lmao:if you knew anything about me you would know I have bumped heads with him and others here on the right multiple times. Bullshit is bullshit. It's just right now you are spewing it from the left. 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

Even Momo knows that Ebsell is MomoEast :lol: