Check your account email address ×

Biden says admin trying to 'figure out' why illegal immigrants leave their countries

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would ask if they are really this ignorant but that's abundantly clear already.

Its amazing such a biased, racist country as the US is that millions on millions want to come here.   That shocks them. :lol: 

Maybe they should pay attention to those Modelo commercials.  

I think its hilarious this admin thinks its our responsibility to fix problems in countries where people want to leave to come here.   Don't get me wrong both parties have a history of trying to do that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-trying-figure-out-why-illegal-immigrants-leave-countries

President Biden said Monday that his administration is committed to improving the border crisis by trying to "figure out" why migrants are leaving their home countries for the U.S. in the first place. 

"We’re working a lot with neighboring countries. A lot to do," Biden said during a meeting with Vice President Kamala Harris and the National Governors Association (NGA) at the White House

"I think one of the fundamental things we've got to do in addition to some of the changes we'll make, which we won’t get into it today, is that if we figure out why they're leaving in the first place," the president continued. "It's not like people sit around and say, in Guadalajara, ‘I got a great idea, let's sell everything we have, give it to a coyote, take us across the border, leave us in the desert in a country doesn't want us. We don't speak the language. Won't that be fun?’

"You know, there are gangs we're working on, there's a whole lot of illegal movement, but there's also a way to begin to deal with the reason they're leaving in the first place," he added.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty sure if we make a law banning any one who immigrated to America from collecting any social program from state or federal for say 15 yrs the numbers would drop by over 3/4.

It would drop but still many, many come here to work and get paid 10-50x's what they can in their home country.   America is still the land of opportunity.   

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It would drop but still many, many come here to work and get paid 10-50x's what they can in their home country.   America is still the land of opportunity.   

And I am OK with that . As long as every one is fully aware there will be zero handouts for you or your family for at least 15 yrs . 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And I am OK with that . As long as every one is fully aware there will be zero handouts for you or your family for at least 15 yrs . 

I am ok with a legal process and that don't necessarily mean claiming a "refugee" or some other status.  

13 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Obama and Biden have deported more than Trump ever did .....but yet Trump was "racist" for wanting a Wall to protect our border. :wall:

I hate the biased media and shitlibs. 

Numbers must be put into context of how long they served as well has the amount of people trying to enter illegally.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Numbers must be put into context of how long they served as well has the amount of people trying to enter illegally.

Doesnt matter when all we heard for 4 years was Trump was putting kids in cages and was racist....in reality he did not deport even close to the amount Obama did. Even if you consider another term. 

Edited by EvilBird

20 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's be honest. All the non white (add some Asian countries also)..are all shitholes. The people coming here will shit this country up- just like their homeland was. They throw trash all over & most live like slobs. 

Has zero to do with race.  Social economic status and behavior creates a culture in some places that is shit and of course they would bring it with them.  That being said, there are a ton of brown immigrants here that are way cleaner and more respectful than the honkeys we already have.  We have enough slobs of our own and surely do not need more.  

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

Has zero to do with race.  Social economic status and behavior creates a culture in some places that is shit and of course they would bring it with them.  That being said, there are a ton of brown immigrants here that are way cleaner and more respectful than the honkeys we already have.  We have enough slobs of our own and surely do not need more.  

guy needs to look around poor rural white America and see how clean they are.  As you said socio economic status in general being the determiner of behavior. 

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's be honest. All the non white (add some Asian countries also)..are all shitholes. The people coming here will shit this country up- just like their homeland was. They throw trash all over & most live like slobs. 

When I had a house in central Sconnie that I rented out on weekends, the Latino’s and the Asian’s were HANDS DOWN the most respectful and cleanest of all my clients.  It wasn’t even close….

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Why then is every Brown country a shithole...and full of corruption & violence? Its in their genetics ...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Why then is every Brown country a shithole...and full of corruption & violence? Its in their genetics ...

Every, lol.  You should travel anywhere for once.

Grow up starving and having no way to gain employment to resolve that.  See what that does to you.  Travel is enlightening, you should try it once.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Every, lol.  You should travel anywhere for once.

Grow up starving and having no way to gain employment to resolve that.  See what that does to you.  Travel is enlightening, you should try it once.

So no answer ...like I thought

On 2/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, Deephaven said:

Where are they?  

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Where are they?  

The slobs or the clean immigrants?  Slobs all over.  Hell a ton live out just West of you.  Brown immigrants all over tech.  They aren't lazy like most Americans these days and are gobbling up jobs that take effort and education to get.

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

The slobs or the clean immigrants?  Slobs all over.  Hell a ton live out just West of you.  Brown immigrants all over tech.  They aren't lazy like most Americans these days and are gobbling up jobs that take effort and education to get.

Still coming from the home land and brining that with them.  Hell my step dad is from Libya our government head hunted him in the late 70s just before graduation set him up with citizenship and a job . Same with a lot of his buds. They still brought there home land with them .