Check your account email address ×

FED-EX Driver Saves Flag from Being Burned

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then why do they use it to incite anger?  They get what they get.  It's like saying "words are just words", but we all know, the wrong words can get you in deep shit very quickly.

Does this frighten or motivate your side?  Think first.

Emotional plastic patriots are easy to manipulate. They're all triggered about this. It's hilarious.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

a bunch of mindless fucks that have been conditioned from birth to wrap emotion around a hunk of dyed cloth. it's really fucking weird when you step back and look at it. 

Surprisingly enough, there are some real patriots in that group that are countering all the boot liquorice from the flaggits.

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

oh really? 

Yes, do you wear a wedding ring?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Emotional plastic patriots are easy to manipulate. They're all triggered about this. It's hilarious.

Surprisingly enough, there are some real patriots in that group that are countering all the boot liquorice from the flaggits.

But you "manipulate" people in direct contradiction to your own self preservation.  And it's not "manipulation".  And those people are not "patriots".

NEXT.

My son lives about 200 yards from where this all went down. He got there as two of the protesters got arrested . Turns out that starting fires on public sidewalks is against the law.:true:  Act like a idiot,get treated like a idiot. The Fed Ex driver now has the keys to Iowa City. The shop and bar owners don't want that shit in front of their stores.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, do you wear a wedding ring?

But you "manipulate" people in direct contradiction to your own self preservation.  And it's not "manipulation".  And those people are not "patriots".

NEXT.

Can't fight fascists until you draw them out of the woodwork.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Can't fight fascists until you draw them out of the woodwork.

Well, what happened here then.  Or was a Fed-Ex truck not considered close enough "wood work"? :lol:

Just messin' with ya man....I get your points, even if I don't agree.  And I think (hope) the feeling is mutual.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My son lives about 200 yards from where this all went down. He got there as two of the protesters got arrested . Turns out that starting fires on public sidewalks is against the law.:true:  Act like a idiot,get treated like a idiot. The Fed Ex driver now has the keys to Iowa City. The shop and bar owners don't want that shit in front of their stores.  

Yep....the man is good to go.

Minnesota is now proposing that "legal protests" now pay for the extra law enforcement if they need it.  It is an interesting proposition that has a lot of "fix it" points.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, what happened here then.  Or was a Fed-Ex truck not considered close enough "wood work"? :lol:

Just messin' with ya man....I get your points, even if I don't agree.  And I think (hope) the feeling is mutual.

Yep....the man is good to go.

Minnesota is now proposing that "legal protests" now pay for the extra law enforcement if they need it.  It is an interesting proposition that has a lot of "fix it" points.

So providing undue and unjust expense on peaceful protest gets you hard huh .....real fucking patriot right here ^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

fucker....that's an expensive joke. no i don't. 

:lol:

My bad......but you get my point.  Ironically, and maybe just a bit hypocritical with my question, I don't wear one.  I don't like rings.  BUT...I do understand the symbolism.

Lol, yeah, charging people to protest is a long held American value.

Boot liquorice level 10/10

Zambroni is just what the Military thrives on ....short on brains , long on irrational patriotic emotion

• Like 1

Lol, yeah, charging people to protest is a long held American value.

Boot liquorice level 10/10

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

So providing undue and unjust expense on peaceful protest gets you hard huh .....real fucking patriot right here ^^^^^^

Well, boys, not sure of the "exactness" of the bill.  But I believe if it is a peaceful protest (breaking shit and causing problems is NOT peaceful).  There is no costs.  And all "protests" require a permit anyway.  Welcome back to the law fellas.  

And shit!   Who is gonna sign their name and back a group of moronic rioters?   It's gonna really fuck up a lit of ingrates dead set on rioting.  Hey...this could be the "REVOLUTION" powder keg some have been looking for!  I hope so anyway.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zambroni is just what the Military thrives on ....short on brains , long on irrational patriotic emotion

Nope.  Never wrapped myself in the American flag. My time in service only proved I was right in not doing so.  It is a "symbol of ideals" that should be respected.....but watched carefully.

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

I use a flag to wipe my dick off after I fuck an anarchist whore. 

Praxis 10/10

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Funny some of you guys have such a hard time with what the Fed Ex guy did? Iowa City is a huge liberal town,and they are standing behind him for stopping  this protest? 

Spineless liberals worship the holy pole quilt, too. 

Spineless liberals worship the holy pole quilt, too. 

I'm having trouble following your definitions.  To me,Demorcrats/ libs don't give a shit about it (the flag).  Not saying my definition is correct.  I just don't see Dems or the left as flag supporters.

Image result for no flags at democratic convention