Check your account email address ×

Half NY "COVID" hospitalizations are there for reasons other than COVID.

think about it. they force hospitals to close except for covid. covid deaths give payout to hospital. hospital goes along with it, and since covid is the only money, everyone died from covid. made numbers look scary as fuck. but now that they are ready to show the real numbers, the hospitals will be forking over what they were given for "died with" covid . not died from covid. why else would they come clean about the numbers? i said all along when cuomo was touting 700 deaths a day , it's nyc. lots of deaths there every day anyway. my friend's bro died recently 42 years old, his liver failed from drinking. told family he died from covid. they were furious and asked about autopsy. "no autopsy with covid death" . hmmmmm

• Like 2

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

think about it. they force hospitals to close except for covid. covid deaths give payout to hospital. hospital goes along with it, and since covid is the only money, everyone died from covid. made numbers look scary as fuck. but now that they are ready to show the real numbers, the hospitals will be forking over what they were given for "died with" covid . not died from covid. why else would they come clean about the numbers? i said all along when cuomo was touting 700 deaths a day , it's nyc. lots of deaths there every day anyway. my friend's bro died recently 42 years old, his liver failed from drinking. told family he died from covid. they were furious and asked about autopsy. "no autopsy with covid death" . hmmmmm

Damn 42 is way too young 😕 

What you are seeing is a pivot towards the truth.  The covid fear can't continue with the 2022 elections coming up.  Inflation is out of control, covid sweeping through the economy, and parents furious their kids can't get a quality, in-person education. 

What's the saying again, hope and change?

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

alcohol will kill you without moderation

Yup...ive cut way back myself.  Dont do Vodka or Whiskey anymore unless special occasions. I still like my beer or nowadays white claws but i try and take a week or two off each month. 

I lost one of my Good friends in 2018 to a failed liver. 36 years old. He was on the pills too tho. :(

57 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yup...ive cut way back myself.  Dont do Vodka or Whiskey anymore unless special occasions. I still like my beer or nowadays white claws but i try and take a week or two off each month. 

I lost one of my Good friends in 2018 to a failed liver. 36 years old. He was on the pills too tho. :(

pills fall into it's own category. i never really drank hard except when i was young. i get kidney stones so no more drinking . last stone was 13mm . you would quit too

• Sad 1