Check your account email address ×

Rogan and Dr Malone .....Deleted off Youtube mirror post

7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And China too right!  They both need to pay you say!  Lets start a War! :suicide:

Fucking moron :lol:

No, let’s just blame ourselves and continue the political fighting. Civil war sounds better.

57 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly the leftists are preaching acceptance and unity after four years of rioting, assaulting, looting, arson, vandalism and blocking roads?

I doubt BLM is preaching acceptance, but nice try.

• Gold Member

These Dumb fucks like @akvanden keep pushing Russia and China "make em pay" and we will be totally fucked....

i think its time to make Russia our friend dipshit unless you wanna join the transgender American Army and think we have a chance ....we couldn't even defeat the Taliban. :suicide:

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, let’s just blame ourselves and continue the political fighting. Civil war sounds better.

Sounds a fuck ton better! 

I would rather fight shithead Fatty American transgender SJWs than Russian and Chinese Soilders anyday ....

This Country needs a good cleaning of the weak and stupid. 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

These Dumb fucks like @akvanden keep pushing Russia and China "make em pay" and we will be totally fucked....

i think its time to make Russia our friend dipshit unless you wanna join the transgender American Army and think we have a chance ....we couldn't even defeat the Taliban. :suicide:

For such a tough talker your sure are a snowflake. Just renounce your citizenship and move to France. I hear they like to surrender.

And holding countries accountable doesn’t mean we need to go to war, but I like the all or nothing approach. Wonderful foreign policy. 9_9

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I doubt BLM is preaching acceptance, but nice try.

Yeah cus BLM runs the whole leftist agenda lmao....BLM is just another tool they use. Way deeper than that Bambi. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

I would rather fight shithead Fatty American transgender SJWs than Russian and Chinese Soilders anyday ....

Well the left find out they can be defeated by one 17 year old kid with a gun :lol: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Wow. The propaganda koolaid sure is working. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

For such a tough talker your sure are a snowflake. Just renounce your citizenship and move to France. I hear they like to surrender.

And holding countries accountable doesn’t mean we need to go to war, but I like the all or nothing approach. Wonderful foreign policy. 9_9

Im more of an American Patriot then you will ever be. 

I am just not stupid enough to be a War Mongering Keyboard warrior like yourself. 

And I wasnt stupid enough to vote for a Hair Sniffing Pedophile with Dementia. Thats all you Bambi. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Wow. The propaganda koolaid sure is working. 

Go fight the China man , tough Guy😂😂😂

I care about what is happening on American soil.

You can continue to hide in your basement with 6 Jabs, 3 masks and your buttplug pretending America isnt crumbling apart from morons like you. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Right - well they had so much evidence, such a shame when the court can't get it right 55 out of 55 times. The truth is so elusive these days. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election

No I was at all 55 of the court hearings. What "news" did you get your info from, or where you at court hearing about it first-hand too? Comforting to know our Canadian friends care so much about our voting process. 

Yes or no.   Is it legal for people other than a state legislator to make or change their states election laws?

51 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

This.  We need to clean up our own backyard instead of worry about everyone else’s.  They all seem to have theirs in much better shape than we have ours.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im more of an American Patriot then you will ever be.

50 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

True Patriots always want to kill Americans first. 

snowflake

:smack:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This.  We need to clean up our own backyard instead of worry about everyone else’s.  They all seem to have theirs in much better shape than we have ours.

They’re already in our backyard, and it’s clearly working.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

How’s all this working out for you in here?

I told you so. Remember?    Dancing around the facts, shifting narratives, moving goal posts and deflecting data all while acting like you are the smartest member here is a recipe for a self exit.  Or, and this is even worse, you ended up sitting next to MC in the little retard dinghy holding a spoon as an oar.

It’s not too late though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I told you so. Remember?    Dancing around the facts, shifting narratives, moving goal posts and deflecting data all while acting like you are the smartest member here is a recipe for a self exit.  Or, and this is even worse, you ended up sitting next to MC in the little retard dinghy cruising class V rapids holding a spoon as an oar.

:lol:

• Gold Member

True Patriots always want to kill Americans first. 

snowflake

:smack:

Says the Guy scared of conflict and resolution. Nobody has to die. But things need to change or it may happen. 

But you dont want to do anything? 

You talk in circles Bro ...You flip flop and switch it up with whatever fits the narrative. The facts come out and then You act like you knew all along. Hilarious. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep!  :lol: 

Weren’t they class eleventy rapids tho!  Poor BarbieHands.  :lmao:

I told Barbie I had been in Class IV rapids and he came unglued! Fun to watch that all play out

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I told Barbie I had been in Class IV rapids and he came unglued! Fun to watch that all play out

I need to find this thread . FS History leason 😂

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I told you so. Remember?    Dancing around the facts, shifting narratives, moving goal posts and deflecting data all while acting like you are the smartest member here is a recipe for a self exit.  Or, and this is even worse, you ended up sitting next to MC in the little retard dinghy holding a spoon as an oar.

I don’t, but it’s nice to to have all this respectful discourse. Some really excel at it!

How are the civil war preparations coming? Near completion?

And speaking of shifting narratives, you don’t think China and Russia are already in our back yard? We’re ok with solar winds type activity? Evil just wants to be friends with them while they steal from us, which seems odd.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I don’t, but it’s nice to to have all this respectful discourse. Some really excel at it!

How are the civil war preparations coming? Near completion?

And speaking of shifting narratives, you don’t think China and Russia are already in our back yard? We’re ok with solar winds type activity? Evil just wants to be friends with them while they steal from us, which seems odd.

Did you read my post or just toss it to the side so you could respond like this anyway?

Do you really want one more piling on you at this point?  I’d rather just watch.  It’s been interesting watching you self destruct slowly while claiming some type of moral and intellectual  high ground.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Says the Guy scared of conflict and resolution. Nobody has to die. But things need to change or it may happen. 

But you dont want to do anything? 

You talk in circles Bro ...You flip flop and switch it up with whatever fits the narrative. The facts come out and then You act like you knew all along. Hilarious. 

Who says I don’t want to do anything? What facts came out and I acted like I knew? Are you making things up or do you think war is the only option we have? 9_9

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Did you read my post or just toss it to the side so you could respond like this anyway?

Do you really want one more piling on you at this point?  I’d rather just watch.  It’s been interesting watching you self destruct slowly while claiming some type of moral and intellectual  high ground.

I did, you joined in with the backyard commentary, I replied to said backyard commentary, which you ignored and decided to go into lecture mode. Do you want to keep on topic and reply or are you staying in lecture mode?