Check your account email address ×

Trump takes credit for shit vaccines tells people he got booster gets booed "Fuck this guy"

jtssrx

19 minutes ago, irv said:

No one has ever accused you of being too bright, so it's no surprise there that you also have reading comprehension issues. :news:

rare·ly
/ˈrerlē/

adverb

1. 1.
    not often; seldom.
    "I rarely drive above 60 mph"

Similar:
    seldom

infrequently

on rare occasions

hardly ever

scarcely ever

hardly

scarcely

almost never

once in a while

only now and then

not often

The moment ak, deep, fail etc get what's actually going on is the moment we fixed stupid.

FHhyxJQXoAcqOrW?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Citing a news report while stating the news didn’t report on it? Hmmmm 

There is a difference between a news report and a national fear campaign...or are you obtuse to understand the difference. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There is a difference between a news report and a national fear campaign...or are you obtuse to understand the difference. 

The difference is when they have a local hospital with a flu outbreak jamming things up vs it happening at many hospitals across the entire country. That’s the difference between local and national.

So, not obtuse? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The difference is when they have a local hospital with a flu outbreak jamming things up vs it happening at many hospitals across the entire country. That’s the difference between local and national.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Yes obtuse....the number of people that died from the flu every year (other than recent due to covid fucking up the numbers) is Statistically significant yet we never shut down business,  mentally scared our children and drove a national fear campaign over it. 

History will judge our leadership very poorly for what we have done.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Yes obtuse....the number of people that died from the flu every year (other than recent due to covid fucking up the numbers) is Statistically significant yet we never shut down business,  mentally scared our children and drove a national fear campaign over it. 

History will judge our leadership very poorly for what we have done.

History will judge the entire world poorly then, not just our leadership.

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Rarely? That makes it less ironic. Wonder what other news reports we can find that the news reports didn’t report on.

What an idiot you are. About as dumb and ignorant as they come.

loser-looser.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

History will judge the entire world poorly then, not just our leadership.

Yes, this ain't local.

The future until you open your eyes.

It's about control through panick and fear.  You make the playmakers proud for remaining ignorant.  Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, this ain't local.

The future until you open your eyes.

It's about control through panick and fear.  You make the playmakers proud for remaining ignorant.  Thank you.

It’s nice to know leadership’s all on the same diabolical page.

• Gold Member
48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What proof do you have that Hospitals across the Country are "Jammed up"?  And hearing on the News doesnt count Chump 

I talked to a young gal the other day I have known her for years she is a covid nurse and she said 99+% of the patients that are coming into her ER have not been vaccinated.  I talked to a doctor today at urgent Care and he said that 99% of the patients he is seeing for covid are not vaccinated. IMO this is America do whatever makes you happy. Today I got my booster shot and I don't wear a mask till I have to go into Madison. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Badger** said:

I talked to a young gal the other day I have known her for years she is a covid nurse and she said 99+% of the patients that are coming into her ER have not been vaccinated.  I talked to a doctor today at urgent Care and he said that 99% of the patients he is seeing for covid are not vaccinated. IMO this is America do whatever makes you happy. Today I got my booster shot and I don't wear a mask till I have to go into Madison

Except we cant. Our rights are being taken away daily. Its Medical Tyranny. 

• Like 2