Check your account email address ×

Got to drive a new mock c

Rod

1 minute ago, ACE said:

It’s a turd, but it’s a very nice turd 

Haven't seen one as of yet , I know of 2 guys waiting on theirs and they are getting pissed at doo for waiting !!! They are going to be major pissed that it's a turd !!! 

On 12/17/2021 at 1:32 AM, ACE said:

I went into this thinking I’d hate it. I did not like the 900T at all. Put about 100 Miles on this Mach z 

the power is just ok. I like hp. This barely scratches that itch 

and typically the trade off for a 4 stroke is to make the handling less Shitty. It’s like yeah, it’s really reliable. And it doesn’t handle THAT bad. 

well this thing can pound a diamond. Easily better than that lynx I tried out last spring. Very planted and precise. The active suspension is very noticeable. It went from pushing in the corners to biting nearly perfectly within about 10 miles 

I think it’ll corner with my 800 cat. Not convinced about in the rough stuff although it’s pretty good for a 4 stroke. 

traded off buddy with his ‘18 winder and here’s where I noticed where the Mach is better 

ride 

handling 

braking 

stability 

cornering 

ergonomics 

*maybe* overall comfort (jury’s out)

but not…. HP.

the 900R while an improvement over the T is well… barely satisfying. Has a great 0-60, nice 60-90, good 90-100 then after that you’re counting chickens 

this sled needs a tune to keep up on top compared to a winder\tcat. Not debatable.

however, we did line up twice, from a dig, for about 750’, and the Mach took the winder every time. Both have a 1.75” track with no studs. 

basically it’s brains vs brawns. The Mach gets ahead because of tech, the winder comes HARD with brawn after 1000’ 

So basically better in everyway except top speed?

On 12/17/2021 at 9:44 AM, ACE said:

You can get to the shack and eat a sandwich before the winder shows up

as far as a race, we   Mock won both times to 100-102 mph raced twice. . But that’s just due to how beauty it launches. The winder clearly still has more power. and is coming hard after 500’

the turbo R is adequate at best for power 

Will require a tune to really gape 

Won from 0 to 100mph against winder, yep a real turd

On 12/17/2021 at 6:09 PM, ACE said:

Mock C won last night every time to 100 mph but just cause it launches so dang hard 

Doesn't matter how it does it

On 12/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, ACE said:

Man they took everything that I didn’t like about that 900T renegade and not only made it better but they made it awesome 

Terrific!

55 minutes ago, The One said:

Sucks to hear for the Doo guys , you can buy a winder for less money and clean the doo by miles 

See above Quotes

31 minutes ago, The One said:

Christ , sounds like DOO dropped a bomb on their customers  !!!

Sounds like they didn't

28 minutes ago, The One said:

That thing should be able to do 120 mph fast and all day long !!! 

I feel sorry for all the guys that purchased one, alot of money hoping for the latest and greatest !!! 

Don't feel sorry, most riders couldn't care less if their sled will do 120mph all day long

19 minutes ago, The One said:

Haven't seen one as of yet , I know of 2 guys waiting on theirs and they are getting pissed at doo for waiting !!! They are going to be major pissed that it's a turd !!! 

Cat, Polaris, Doo, everyone is waiting. Oh, and you r Dealer is wrong, they are coming WITH Launch Control

Good Trolling Guys!

50 minutes ago, ACE said:

Close in 660’ after that the doo falls on its face pretty good 

44 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

The mach has no top end. The 900r are better.

Mach is low on rpm. 

I’m seeing mixed results on the mach. Some are screemers some are turds. But here’s the deal the Skidoo rides better than anything Cat yamaha or Polaris produces and I’ve owned and ridden them all. The fit finish on the Doo is like a BMW. The accessories you can add from Doo are top notch as well

if all I cared about was going fast I’d have an SRX. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m seeing mixed results on the mach. Some are screemers some are turds. But here’s the deal the Skidoo rides better than anything Cat yamaha or Polaris produces and I’ve owned and ridden them all. The fit finish on the Doo is like a BMW. The accessories you can add from Doo are top notch as well

Has both. I dunno. If the doo rides better it’s not drastic. I’d say the Mach is probably the best handling 4 stroke I’ve drove. Although it bottoms out too easy 

12 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Terrific!

See above Quotes

Sounds like they didn't

Don't feel sorry, most riders couldn't care less if their sled will do 120mph all day long

Cat, Polaris, Doo, everyone is waiting. Oh, and you r Dealer is wrong, they are coming WITH Launch Control

Good Trolling Guys!

That’s 100 on speedo, so probably 90 mph. I’m not sure if I ever hit a legit 100 mph with this sled. Best I seen was about 107 speedo 

1 hour ago, oldslowsledder said:

Terrific!

See above Quotes

Sounds like they didn't

Good Trolling Guys!

For the price of it , it should be the best of the best !!! Hopefully ur sled isn't a turd like the rest of them !!!

:bc:

1 hour ago, The One said:

For the price of it , it should be the best of the best !!! Hopefully ur sled isn't a turd like the rest of them !!!

:bc:

It is the best of the best.

It's as quick as a winder/ tcat stock for stock and it's the best handling 4 stroke out there.

Save $ and get a 900r renegade.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

All true story.  I've owned 3 SRXs in years past, so on that alone I'd consider one, but these days we're doing more untracked/offtrail stuff and thats just not the setup.  I do miss ripping across a smooth lake at 120+ mph though.  And my old SRX (for that matter my Apex too), would do an honest 120+ mph on radar.  Ride height or not, I think its bullshit that all these years later, they're not delivering models that won't do those kinds of numbers.  Whats the optimal 1 mile lake run top speed of a new SRX?  Anyone ever post #s, its gotta be close to 120+   :dunno: 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Has both. I dunno. If the doo rides better it’s not drastic. I’d say the Mach is probably the best handling 4 stroke I’ve drove. Although it bottoms out too easy 

But thats fixable.  You're a stout lad aren't ya?  Respring/revalve stock components and you're in like flynn.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

As much as I’m a ski foo guy my cats have been better sleds 

Only had two new cats though. But they were good machines. 2010 CFR and 2020 RR 

How many miles did ya rack up on the RR before ya sold it?

4 hours ago, ACE said:

There must be an issue with this mach. I haven’t bottomed my 850 and I ride it on the comfort setting most of the time. I ride the shoulder a lot and launch off snow banks. Three weeks ago I dropped ten feet off of drop off it didn’t bottom. 

DF7DC1BD-D607-46C3-9F12-4BAA67E4671F.jpeg

7FB22354-5E19-4E66-8301-185A4DD2805E.jpeg

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, ACE said:

I sold the RR. See what cat comes out with for 23

again I don’t hate the Mach and I’m sure some will Love it. But I was hoping for t cat power and it’s just not there. If you have traction it can 660’ pretty good. But if you pin it at 80 mph there’s not really much there.  Honestly I’m not sure it’ll top end an 850 

corners quite good.. Doesn’t mogul very great. Will bottom out without trying too hard. Premium gauge is a lot nicer than cat. But the headlights suck in comparison. 

active suspension does seem to work. Switching between firm and plush is nice. 

Cable throttle is a big improvement over the absolute trash they had 

ya telling me that mock z doesn't include LED lights?  holyshit damn , for the price it should be included. 

44 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

ya telling me that mock z doesn't include LED lights?  holyshit damn , for the price it should be included. 

That’s honestly ridiculous :lol: 

like the headlight quality isn’t even close to the same 

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

2000 is a good test?

It’s better than any reed valve doo twin I had. Buddy bought my RR though and he probably put another 500 on it so far so we will see 

9 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You bought new doos?

800 Ptek/ series 3 were junk.

Etecs are good

600 rev, 800 rev, 800 ptek XP. All had top end issues within 1500 miles 

I must have been lucky because I had absolutely no engine problems with my Series III and I had 9 of them. 5 of them ridden by teenage sons who flogged the shit out of them. Heat soaked them at the get go and always ran Amsoil.

38 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I must have been lucky because I had absolutely no engine problems with my Series III and I had 9 of them. 5 of them ridden by teenage sons who flogged the shit out of them. Heat soaked them at the get go and always ran Amsoil.

800s?

I'm talking 800s.

600ho was so so.

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Yeah no doubt. 

Etec much better. Ptek was the worst, worked good, but horrible reliability.

Maybe they are. Guys here aren’t having great luck with the 850 either.