Check your account email address ×

Ima just say it.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're the reason people get into policing..............'cause we know what a fuck-punk you are, and we want to smash your faces!! 

See right there is why we all know you got shit booted out . 

Most of you pussys got in to the cop game because you needed a job that you thought would make you powerfull and demand respect.  But you were wrong and that is why you took it out on people who did not respect what you thought was your authority.  And that is why you were shown the door with out your pension . Because you are and were a frightened little man with fake self esteem 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I was younger, I'd transfer to the Mound, Minnesota Police Dept., and wait for you to leave a bar, then I'd pull you over and beat your ass!!!

LMMFAO!!!  You want self-esteem. I'll show ya' self-esteem on the end of a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!! LMMFAO!!  

Yeah worked our sweet for a pos mound cop just like you who pulled a gun on me for speeding in a hardware store parking lot  . He no longer has his job . I have a written apology and a copy of the check .idiot just like you . He had no idea I live for that shit but he learned real quick 

Pos like you never last long 

If I was younger, I'd transfer to the Mound, Minnesota Police Dept., and wait for you to leave a bar, then I'd pull you over and beat your ass!!!

LMMFAO!!!  You want self-esteem. I'll show ya' self-esteem on the end of a 5-D-Cell MAGLITE!!! LMMFAO!!  

You mean you'd transfer if your ankle bracelet would let you get more than 50 miles from your sister's house.

• Haha 4

Ha, no way in hell they would hire someone as dumb as you here.  And no way you were ever a cop.  If you were you'd never say something like "pull you over and beat your ass"

You do realize that is the opposite of self esteem right?  

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ha, no way in hell they would hire someone as dumb as you here.  And no way you were ever a cop.  If you were you'd never say something like "pull you over and beat your ass"

No he has no idea . Yeah I know you know 

22 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

You mean you'd transfer if your ankle bracelet would let you get more than 50 miles from your sister's house.

I think he can leave now but he has to give all the neighbors with in a 3 block radius a notice 

50 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I think he can leave now but he has to give all the neighbors with in a 3 block radius a notice 

HA!HA! I'd beat DICK RYDER'S ass !!! LMAO!! I'd wait 'til he's been drinking, then I'd kick his ass!!  

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'd slap the shit out of you, Wanker.  

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just a pathetic joke . At least farva was funny . You are just a laughing stock . 

I don't care, as long as I can get you down on the ground, and rough you up, and cuff you. 

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't care, as long as I can get you down on the ground, and rough you up, and cuff 

Like I said just a pathetic looser with no self esteem.  One would think after 70 yrs you would learn somthing . But alas here you are just pathetic . 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said just a pathetic looser with no self esteem.  One would think after 70 yrs you would learn somthing . But alas here you are just pathetic . 

Slapping the shit out of punks like you is better than having self-esteem!! 

How old are you ?

How much can you curl?

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! I'd beat DICK RYDER'S ass !!! LMAO!! I'd wait 'til he's been drinking, then I'd kick his ass!!  

Ok, Mr. never a cop.  I've met Ezra, no way you could kick his ass.

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'd slap the shit out of you, Wanker.  

You'd need stilts and a bodyguard to try.  You are my bitch.

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Slapping the shit out of punks like you is better than having self-esteem!! 

Then why are you always typing things to try to build your self esteem?  You are seriously the dumbest person I've ever met on a forum.  Considering we have a flat earther, a leftist nut and a twitteridiot here that says A LOT.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...what the fuck does this mean?

when someone bigger than you rolls up a damp towel and snaps your ass. never happened to me as i would kick their ass. but juicy five fitty was a regular victim. left some real scars. now he wants to beat everyone up with his plastic badge. be the shower all over again