Check your account email address ×

MEOW

Woman caught breastfeeding her hairless cat on a Delta flight

December 2, 2021 7:23pm 

A woman who took a Delta flight recently wasn’t kitten around when she whipped out her breasts and started feeding her hairless cat.

The unidentified female flew from Syracuse, NY, to Atlanta, GA, where she was caught breastfeeding her feline on the plane. A flight attendant told her repeatedly to stop and put her cat back in its cage, however, the woman refused.

A message was sent through the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) to alert Delta crew in Atlanta that a passenger in seat 13A “is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when [flight attendant] requested.”

A photo of the message board was found on Reddit and was posted on Twitter by author Rick Wilson.

delta board A message was sent to the ACARS that described the indecent to Delta crew on the ground in Atlanta. Twitter Delta A woman who flew from Syracuse to Atlanta caused a scene on a Delta flight when she was seen breastfeeding her cat. Reuters; Getty Images; Twitter

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who was on board during the incident, took to TikTok on Nov. 13 to explain more of what went down, Newsweek reported.

“This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby,” she said. “Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

delta flight The woman refused to stop breastfeeding her feline after attendants told her stop. AP

Elizabeth revealed in another video that security got involved. However, she’s unsure of what happened to the woman and her cat once the jet touched down in Atlanta.

The Delta employee who sent the ACARS message also requested that Delta’s Red Coat team apprehend the woman once they got to the ground. Red Coats are “the elite airport customer service experts, identifiable by their bright red coats. They are specially trained to handle on-the-stop customer issues,” according to Delta’s website.

cat Delta does allow cats on flights. Getty Images

The airline’s website also outlines its policies of women breastfeeding children. “Delta fully supports a woman’s right to breastfeed on board Delta and Delta Connection aircraft and in Delta facilities. Breast pumps are allowed on board. At the airport and if you prefer, many airports do offer private lactation rooms or spaces,” the policy states.

Delta allows animals such as small dogs, cats and household birds to board domestic flights and “must be able to fit in a small, ventilated pet carrier.”

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Im shocked. I would have thought the cat would have looked happier than he does.

That might be because of the ugly tittie he was being forced to suck on............

There are some nasty titties out there in the world.......... lol baby.gif.5d0df1136d9c20824e28112848630db3.gif

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  You imagine?  This is what we have allowed to become normalized, letting freaks like this out in public.

I don't get how the cat was even on the plane? My dad was GM at that airport, I worked for AA for a bit. Pets were put in the forward belly.. Never have seen a pet up with passengers..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I don't get how the cat was even on the plane? My dad was GM at that airport, I worked for AA for a bit. Pets were put in the forward belly.. Never have seen a pet up with passengers..

How'd ya like to get put on the seat next to that piece of work?  I guess if she had nice tits, but then I'd have this visual of a meowing bald ass cat latching onto one of them, and I'm afraid I'd never recover.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

All one has to say nowadays is " this is my emotional support alligator" and airlines are afraid of a lawsuit.

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How'd ya like to get put on the seat next to that piece of work?  I guess if she had nice tits, but then I'd have this visual of a meowing bald ass cat latching onto one of them, and I'm afraid I'd never recover.  :lol: 

Being the twisted fuck I am , I would probably start meowing.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just scratch the cats ears while it's suckling on the teet :lol:

• Haha 1

She's got nothing on this gal. :lol:

https://www.jdjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/article_pdf/56433.pdf

Woman Arrested for Having Sex with Her Pit Bull in Broad Daylight

Police were called when neighbors reported a woman having sex with her pit bull in her backyard in broad daylight. When they arrived, they found Kara Vandereyk "naked and on the ground" engaged in a sexual act with the dog. Upon their approach, she greeted them with a "hi," and proceeded to touch the dog sexually.

The police blanketed the 23-year-old woman and asked her questions to determine her state of mind. She was unable to answer who she was, what day it was, or who the President of the United States was. She was able to explain that she was "bipolar," but though she was on "prescription medication," she was uncertain if she had been taking it recently. A neighbor gave her some clothes, and she was taken to jail on charges of open or gross lewdness. The dog meanwhile was taken into the custody of Animal Control.

[poll id="236"]

Like all mental illnesses, bipolar can be difficult to live with. It alternates between depressions, long plateaus of a normal state, and sometimes a bright or manic effect, which may also be accompanied by psychosis, when the person acts in ways that do not resemble their character or values when properly medicated or in their right state of mind. Living with the aftereffect of a manic episode can be difficult to cope with.

In the case of Kara, it has been suggested that her behavior related to meth use or the use of other street drugs. This was offered as a counter-explanation to her shocking behavior. It is true that many people who suffer from bipolar self-medicate; impatient with prescription drugs, they might use drugs that have a more pronounced effect, such as meth or cocaine. This can exacerbate their bipolar symptoms, leading to worse problems than if they were completely unmedicated and struggling only with the bipolar itself.

While those who never had bipolar or done drugs may criticize Kara's manic behaviors as if she were evil -- and this, perhaps, according to Christian morality as they interpret it -- anybody who has actually suffered from psychosis puts this to the lie and knows that psychotic behavior is not a moral issue, but a chemical imbalance. Evidently the words of Jesus to "Judge not lest you be judged," make little impression on such folk, who pretend to themselves that if their worst, most embarrassing moments were made into headlines in the papers, they would do just fine. Even if they themselves had nothing to be embarrassed about in all their life of adventures and misadventures, they ought to have compassion for those who struggle with greater problems than their own.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," is another saying of Jesus that applies to those who would judge and condemn an easy target.

Edited by airflite1