Jump to content

Weed and Fentanyl


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

Weed is the most boring drug known to man 

Nahhh Covid-19 vax wins that award,,,,,only snowflakes feel effects.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Solid business plan,,lace your weed,,kill your customer base. Is this like the fictional speed laced weed that supposedly was an issue in the 80's??

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Solid business plan,,lace your weed,,kill your customer base. Is this like the fictional speed laced weed that supposedly was an issue in the 80's??

Why lace cheap shit with expensive drugs? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol did not know any one even grew or attempted to import that crap anylonger . 

 

I would guess with the border wide open- some of those dirtbags are bringing fentynal & dirtweed with them... :dunno:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HSR said:

Solid business plan,,lace your weed,,kill your customer base. Is this like the fictional speed laced weed that supposedly was an issue in the 80's??

Probably dispensaries throwing it on the street to try and kill the black market. 

Support your local farmer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Why would they even need to lace it with today's strains :dunno:

 

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Solid business plan,,lace your weed,,kill your customer base. Is this like the fictional speed laced weed that supposedly was an issue in the 80's??

I just don't get this whole fentanyl thing. According to the DEA, 2 milligrams can be a lethal dose. A gram is 1000 milligrams. How much weght can you possibly save using this as a cut for coke before it is lethal.....makes no sense. ...:dunno:And on weed, just crazy to lace it.

 Maybe some cost savings mixing it with heroine, since you only need very small doses but it still doesn't add up.    Especially risking killing off your customers.  And as far as making it more addictive....anyone using heroine on any regular basis is usually pretty much addicted anyway.....I dunno.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

 

I just don't get this whole fentanyl thing. According to the DEA, 2 milligrams can be a lethal dose. A gram is 1000 milligrams. How much weght can you possibly save using this as a cut for coke before it is lethal.....makes no sense. ...:dunno:And on weed, just crazy to lace it.

 Maybe some cost savings mixing it with heroine, since you only need very small doses but it still doesn't add up.    Especially risking killing off your customers.  And as far as making it more addictive....anyone using heroine on any regular basis is usually pretty much addicted anyway.....I dunno.

 

I would guess they just sell junk coke - & the actual high is from fentanyl :dunno:

One of these days, someone is going to poison a food or water supply with this stuff - or its much stronger cousin, carfentanil. Colorless, odorless & tasteless I believe. Kilos seized in Cali recently...

 

 

Carfentanil is 100 times more powerful than fentanyl and 10,000 times more potent than morphine. A lethal dose of carfentanil in humans would be at the nanogram level – much smaller than the two milligrams of fentanyl that can kill.

 

If mixed in with other drugs, the 21 kilos of carfentanil seized could have been enough to potentially kill more than 50 million people.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

 

I just don't get this whole fentanyl thing. According to the DEA, 2 milligrams can be a lethal dose. A gram is 1000 milligrams. How much weght can you possibly save using this as a cut for coke before it is lethal.....makes no sense. ...:dunno:And on weed, just crazy to lace it.

 Maybe some cost savings mixing it with heroine, since you only need very small doses but it still doesn't add up.    Especially risking killing off your customers.  And as far as making it more addictive....anyone using heroine on any regular basis is usually pretty much addicted anyway.....I dunno.

 

First clue is most fentanyl comes from China. Coincidence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s pump said:

First clue is most fentanyl comes from China. Coincidence?

Watched a documentary on the fentanyl issue and a guy literally ordered a batch from China in 5 minutes. Fucking nutz

My older sister is an opioid addict and just got arrested yesterday for impaired driving by drugs and possession of cocaine. 

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Watched a documentary on the fentanyl issue and a guy literally ordered a batch from China in 5 minutes. Fucking nutz

My older sister is an opioid addict and just got arrested yesterday for impaired driving by drugs and possession of cocaine. 

That really sucks man hopefully she gets clean. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HSR said:

Watched a documentary on the fentanyl issue and a guy literally ordered a batch from China in 5 minutes. Fucking nutz

My older sister is an opioid addict and just got arrested yesterday for impaired driving by drugs and possession of cocaine. 

How old is she?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...