Check your account email address ×

FreedomSledder.com Stickers

ckf

34 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Just a suggestion, could you host the vector file somewhere and we could download and print stickers ourselves?

I don't have the vector file. Rob had these printed about 8 years ago.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Homo, eh I mean Mow Mow, just post a picture of your FS decal , with a little note and prove us 

:wrong:

IF , IF you have any FS decals 

:snack:

I honestly think he can't help himself. Just another lie from mohillery 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I don't have the vector file. Rob had these printed about 8 years ago.

8 years eh? That's about when I got mine :) back when non homosexules got stickers :lol: 

Edited by Momorider

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

If Momo was so scared, why did he signup to be a CM through PayPal :news:

He hasn't posted one single personal thing about himself that hasn't turned out to be a lie. He won't even say what Province he is from. Sounds like a scared pussy to me  :snack:you might know who he is but no one else does 

Edited by Ebsell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

He hasn't posted one single personal thing about himself that hasn't turned out to be a lie. He won't even say what Province he is from. Sounds like a scared pussy to me  :snack:you might know who he is but no one else does 

You wanna date him or something? :lol:

11 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Unfortunately he's from Ontario.   Nutter has met momo when he freaked out about his pic.  

Just now, Ebsell said:

He's a proven liar. He is full of shit and it's been proven many times by guys that have been around long enough. Lying says a lot about a person. 

Only momo knows the truth...in the big picture wgaf

• Like 1

Just now, Kev144 said:

Unfortunately he's from Ontario.   Nutter has met momo when he freaked out about his pic.  

So that pic was really him  :lol2: guy looked like a fucking serial killer who was a molester of bovine. That explains everything 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

His flip phone doesn't have a camera and it is hard to down load a Polaroid ? It's hard to be a Oldcrankyfucktardstorytellingballlicker.:lmao:

:lol:

4 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Just a suggestion, could you host the vector file somewhere and we could download and print stickers ourselves?

Crockpotfuckstick is sending me both USA and Canadian versions that I am taking to my decal guy. I'm going to ask him about multiple sizes 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

8 years eh? That's about when I got mine :) back when non homosexules got stickers :lol: 

:nose:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

If Momo was so scared, why did he signup to be a CM through PayPal :news:

Easy to make fake PayPal and email accounts :news:

30 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

The only thing he's proven is he's a proven liar :lol:

14 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

So that pic was really him  :lol2: guy looked like a fucking serial killer who was a molester of bovine. That explains everything 

Looks like a massive faggot :lol::lmao:

:snack: