Check your account email address ×

The official hunting thread ...

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is that a Fisher?

Yes! First time ever getting one on trail cam. I’ve only seen 3 in my life here and I’m in the woods a lot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes! First time ever getting one on trail cam. I’ve only seen 3 in my life here and I’m in the woods a lot. 

I saw one this past sledding season, have seen 2 in my life in the wild..:bc:

On 12/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, snoughnut said:

Well, maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick and stayed off these forums you wouldn't have that problem. 

I'll remember your post here, if I get accused of anything, on ANY other threads. 

On 12/2/2021 at 9:57 AM, snoughnut said:

Well, maybe if you stopped sucking so much dick and stayed off these forums you wouldn't have that problem. 

WHO STARTED THE SHIT HERE!!! 

Security!!!Security!!!

@HSR

• 5 months later...
  • Gold Member

some nice animals in this thread.

seen a fucking monster bull moose about 3 weeks ago. in person , id say the largest ive seen.

ran out in front of me by the main road in my town. he was gone through the trees by the time i gotr my stupid phone unlocked for a photo.

unusually tall, real fucking thick old bull.hes been around awhile for sure. 

moose are common here. id say this guy was about a foot taller and 1/3rd bigger then the average sized bull moose you typically see here. the thing was a monster.

someones going to have some trophy when they down that guy.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

i shot alot as a kid but got out of it in the teen years as it was all about the booze, sports and girls then.recently ive taken an interest again.i need to get the stupid fac / pal cert done before i can get a liscense for moose/bear which i intend to do.

i want to go the arhcery root. x bow or compound.

my uncles a canadian ranger and had me shooting 30-6 and 12 gauges when i was 8 lol

Edited by ZR800efi

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

some nice animals in this thread.

seen a fucking monster bull moose about 3 weeks ago. in person , id say the largest ive seen.

ran out in front of me by the main road in my town. he was gone through the trees by the time i gotr my stupid phone unlocked for a photo.

unusually tall, real fucking thick old bull.hes been around awhile for sure. 

moose are common here. id say this guy was about a foot taller and 1/3rd bigger then the average sized bull moose you typically see here. the thing was a monster.

someones going to have some trophy when they down that guy.

I just pulled my cams that were set up since spring. Got some great moose pics and other wildlife :thumbsup:  None of this a guy I know stuff :bc:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I just pulled my cams that were set up since spring. Got some great moose pics and other wildlife :thumbsup:  None of this a guy I know stuff :bc:

i love it man. im in the woods whenever i can. id never last in a city.i did it as a young man and hated it. im a country boy northern redneck for sure.

its a weird sense of calmness in the woods.i feel more at home by myself hours back in the middle of nowhere then i do in day to day soceity.

probably the native blood in the mix might have something to do with that. its why i love atv/snowmobiling so much.the activities are fun, but its really more a means to be in the woods more then anything. allows me quick access to country i otherwise might not see as often.

Edited by ZR800efi