Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps you would like to explain why Trump supporters were convinced that they couldn't vote for Hillary because she was dishonest. Yet Politifact showed that Trump lied more.

Can you explain why her speech to Goldman Sachs was a reason not to vote for her, yet Trump appointing a top Goldman Sachs exec. is acceptable.

Can you explain why it is ok to have an Oil Exec that has ties to Russia and who received an award from Putin should be in a position to help remove restrictions on Russian trades. Can you trust him to make a decision that is good for the US. and the world when he stands to make a fortune personally?

Bernie Sanders keeps pointing out that people voted for Trump because he was anti-establishment yet he almost exclusively appointed people from the upper echelons of the establishment. 

I could, but I'm not gonna bother.  You guys just aren't getting it.  Not getting it at all.  Not even close.  Works for me though.  Dems won't see office for 20 years.  And your fancy boy up there is most likely on his way out too.  Too bad...so sad.

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Perhaps you would like to explain why Trump supporters were convinced that they couldn't vote for Hillary because she was dishonest. Yet Politifact showed that Trump lied more.

Can you explain why her speech to Goldman Sachs was a reason not to vote for her, yet Trump appointing a top Goldman Sachs exec. is acceptable.

Can you explain why it is ok to have an Oil Exec that has ties to Russia and who received an award from Putin should be in a position to help remove restrictions on Russian trades. Can you trust him to make a decision that is good for the US. and the world when he stands to make a fortune personally?

Bernie Sanders keeps pointing out that people voted for Trump because he was anti-establishment yet he almost exclusively appointed people from the upper echelons of the establishment.

:lol: All of this ^^^ Because I called you out on your ramblings  :lmao:

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Dream on you liberal shit wad.  Hey....HEY.......................HEY!!!!   That's MR. President to you!

Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahahahah   hahahhhahahahahhahahahah   

SBYL  :crybaby:

You don't wanna debate like a man...like youve asked for a so many times only to call names, turn tail and run...well...get used to these responses.

:groin:

Oh yes, it's my intelligence and reading comprehension failure that is the communication breakdown.  

Poor liberal twats.  All is lost....all is lost....there is no hope, for all is lost.

Ready?  BOOOOO  FUCKING HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related image

I already debated and owned your ass in the process. just because I don't want to go down deflection road and waste time with you doesn't mean I turn tail and run, like you won or something. neither do the cute little gifs and shit you post after each owning.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I already debated and owned your ass in the process. just because I don't want to go down deflection road and waste time with you doesn't mean I turn tail and run, like you won or something. neither do the cute little gifs and shit you post after each owning.

You've "turned tail" on all THREE debates you asked for...ALL FUCKING THREE!  

Fuck you ya loser pants...you're fucked for eight!  Boo Hoo!  Hey, show us your mad face!  You fucking racist! :lol:

Related image

:groin:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I could, but I'm not gonna bother.  You guys just aren't getting it.  Not getting it at all.  Not even close.  Works for me though.  Dems won't see office for 20 years.  And your fancy boy up there is most likely on his way out too.  Too bad...so sad.

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: All of this ^^^ Because I called you out on your ramblings  :lmao:

I'll take that as a no from both of you.

20 years? Wow! Just yesterday you said 8. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

No, it can be explained easily.  But why bother?  You fuck heads can't explain a fucking thing I've asked for...EVER.  Just spin, lie, repeat.

And on the 8 years or 20, let's compromise....and say 30.  :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it can be explained easily.  But why bother?  You fuck heads can't explain a fucking thing I've asked for...EVER.  Just spin, lie, repeat.

And on the 8 years or 20, let's compromise....and say 30.  :thumb:

30? He'll be lucky to last one term.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Rambling dipshit who's going to get more and more angry as time goes by