Check your account email address ×

Multiple Military pilots grounded due to vax injuries

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Very "rare" side effects 

Super duper rare!!! I mean why all the vaccine hesitancy? We have to get back to normal and get the economy rolling again. Those selfish bastards, do they not realize this?? :lol:

coovidd77.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 of out 3 - that's like 100%, if my math is correct. Military pilots across nations around the world are being grounded. 

"The senior flight surgeon with specialized training in infectious diseases, warned that side effects could cause pilots to die in mid-flight."

Now we have to watch out for falling military planes? Probably commercial too -  Keep a lookout. 

Edited by akvanden

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

3 of out 3 - that's like 100%, if my math is correct. Military pilots across nations around the world are being grounded. 

"The senior flight surgeon with specialized training in infectious diseases, warned that side effects could cause pilots to die in mid-flight."

Now we have to watch out for falling military planes? Probably commercial too -  Keep a lookout. 

Good math Poindexter. That was ones that come to see her...

Well if they stroke out in flight from the clot shot - it might not end well. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Honest question....if you or a loved one had serious complications after being vaccinated would you be as high on it as you appear?

57 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I will say that I have had more headaches in the past 2 months since I got the vaccine then I have had over the previous 10+ years.  Easily.

Ugh...

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

double post

And just remember...this is just because Brandon's mandates, for military guys that for most, don't need the jab. 

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honest question....if you or a loved one had serious complications after being vaccinated would you be as high on it as you appear?

What I find really strange.... is how those who were against the vaccination from day one, masks, shutdowns, etc, are the ones experiencing and reporting the majority of the adverse affects. I personally know of one person - Ezra's wife - who's had a bad reaction and who I feel awful for. BUT, out of all my friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc, not one person I know has had any issues, let a alone deaths, WHICH is exactly what the aggregated data is telling us. To simplify the question, how can two "groups" have such different experiences?

Would I feel differently? I might, who knows, but I'd hope I'd be able to weigh my personal experience against that of the vast majority. 

Edited by akvanden

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ugh...

And just remember...this is just because Brandon's mandates, for military guys that for most, don't need the jab. 

Most militaries across the world are vaccinated, so they'd be experiencing the same thing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What I find really strange.... is how those who were against the vaccination from day one, masks, shutdowns, etc, are the ones experiencing and reporting the majority of the adverse affects. I personally know of one person - Ezra's wife - who's had a bad reaction and who I feel awful for. BUT, out of all my friends, family, neighbors, etc, not one person I know has had any issues, let a alone deaths, WHICH is exactly what the aggregated data is telling us. To simplify the question, how can two "groups" have such different experiences?

Would I feel differently? I might, who knows, but I'd hope I'd be able to weigh my personal experience against that of the vast majority. 

Honestly I don't know of anyone who was against the vacc, masks and shutdowns from the beginning.   Virtually everyone I know that is somewhat "against" those were in complete agreement early on.   As we were able to decipher thru the data opinions have changed.   Again I'm not anti covid jab....each individual should make their own decision.   What I am 100% against now is saying everyone should get it no matter their level of vulnerability due to age, health and previous coronavirus infection.  We cannot vaccinate this away no more than we can influenza.  This is not a sterile method of immunity.   If it were I would have already have gotten it.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What I find really strange.... is how those who were against the vaccination from day one, masks, shutdowns, etc, are the ones experiencing and reporting the majority of the adverse affects. I personally know of one person - Ezra's wife - who's had a bad reaction and who I feel awful for. BUT, out of all my friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc, not one person I know has had any issues, let a alone deaths, WHICH is exactly what the aggregated data is telling us. To simplify the question, how can two "groups" have such different experiences?

And I would be fine with going with the mass majorities thing if side efects were not hidden at all costs .

Again why are celebrity and people with direct acces to media the only ones with side efects any one knowes about ? You know why 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What happened to her?

Plenty who were for the jab has bad reactions btw.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Most militaries across the world are vaccinated, so they'd be experiencing the same thing. 

China isn't jabbing theirs w new tech mRNA 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

What happened to her?

Plenty who were for the jab has bad reactions btw.

China isn't jabbing theirs w new tech mRNA 

They don't have the technology, but certainly will steal it soon enough. And what's the difference, J&J was paused for a short time over blood clotting concerns. "Clot shot." Chinese vaccine is built using the same old tech (although a shittier version).

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He is talking about my wife 

Been posted here a few times 

Ah gotcha. She doing any better?

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They don't have the technology, but certainly will steal it soon enough. And what's the difference, J&J was paused for a short time over blood clotting concerns. "Clot shot." Chinese vaccine is built using the same old tech (although a shittier version).

Let's be honest here. China or Russia isn't dumb enough to force jab their military with a vax like this - that has no long term studies on it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Let's be honest here. China or Russia isn't dumb enough to force jab their military with a vax like this - that has no long term studies on it. 

Let's be honest, you're just making things up. China and Russia have zero reputation for safety.

"China approves COVID-19 vaccine for military use, skips final phase of testing"

"In August 2020, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin surprised the world by approving its first domestically developed covid-19 vaccine, before phase III clinical trials had even begun." 

Of which is then it starting using on it's military before phase III which results were published in February.

More on Russia: "Phase I and II results, on 76 participants of an open, non-randomised trial, were published in the Lancet in September.

Long term studies? They couldn't even wait for the short term studies. You think we have it bad here - holy crap, look what's being done in these two (smarter/safer than us in your mind) countries. o.O

Edited by akvanden

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

The jets will crash into housing areas and there won’t be any firemen to respond. Those lucky enough to make it into the hospital will find no doctors or nurses to tend to their injures. 

let’s go Brandon!!!!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let's be honest, you're just making things up. China and Russia have zero reputation for safety.

"China approves COVID-19 vaccine for military use, skips final phase of testing"

"In August 2020, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin surprised the world by approving its first domestically developed covid-19 vaccine, before phase III clinical trials had even begun." 

Of which is then it starting using on it's military before phase III which results were published in February.

More on Russia: "Phase I and II results, on 76 participants of an open, non-randomised trial, were published in the Lancet in September.

Long term studies? They couldn't even wait for the short term studies. You think we have it bad here - holy crap, look what's being done in these two (smarter/safer than us in your mind) countries. o.O

Lets be honest - you cant trust a word either of them say. Brandon mandated it why again? 

US marines just got humiliated by the Royal marines. Morale is in the shitter with Biden's woke - jab mandated military. Especially after the Afghan humiliating surrender. Pretty sad tbh. Just hope we don't get in a serious conflict with the senile clown at the helm...

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Lets be honest - you cant trust a word either of them say. Brandon mandated it why again? 

So you say they're not dumb enough yet when we actually see that they are, then we can't trust a word they say. So we just go around in circles with words/statements that really have no meaning and eventually lead back to Biden. Got it.

Well the reason he and every other military in the world mandated it was for military readiness/preparedness - aka they want as healthy as population as possible. It's the same reason they are required to get the flu vaccination every year.

Here's some history for you.

https://www.army.mil/article/212680/flu_shot_part_of_long_military_history_of_vaccinations

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

So you say they're not dumb enough yet when we actually see that they are, then we can't trust a word they say. So we just go around in circles with words/statements that really have no meaning and eventually lead back to Biden. Got it.

Well the reason he and every other military in the world mandated it was for military readiness/preparedness - aka they want as healthy as population as possible. It's the same reason they are required to get the flu vaccination every year.

Here's some history for you.

https://www.army.mil/article/212680/flu_shot_part_of_long_military_history_of_vaccinations

Readiness when we have pilots grounded & are kicking out tens of thousands for not taking the expiremental jab. That makes a lot of sense :lol: