Check your account email address ×

More EO's that will drive up gas prices.

Everyone says the POTUS isn't causing this.

At the centre of an array of domestic regulations previewed by the White House on Tuesday is a long-awaited rule by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to tighten methane regulations for the oil and gas sector, which Biden required the agency to create in one of his first executive orders upon taking office.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Everyone says the POTUS isn't causing this.

At the centre of an array of domestic regulations previewed by the White House on Tuesday is a long-awaited rule by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to tighten methane regulations for the oil and gas sector, which Biden required the agency to create in one of his first executive orders upon taking office.

Same thing as up here. Trudeau just promised to do the same thing, but, of course, those we import from, none of this will apply. 

And some people still don't think all Liberals world wide are in bed together. 

Canada will put a cap on oil and gas sector growth, Trudeau tells COP26 summit.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/rci/en/news/1836209/canada-will-put-a-cap-on-oil-and-gas-sector-growth-trudeau-tells-cop26-summit

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a shame that all those oil companies were forced into bankruptcy during the trump administration. And the fracking and oil shale production was idled too. A real shame. 

With these prices they will be roaring again.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I anticipate prices will go quite a bit higher 

And yet you are driving around the country during a pandemic in some rolling coal pedo van.   Good for you....way to stick it to the man.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the only money that I spend big with is YOUR tax dollar. 

Like most democrats.

Yeah I think ace has you pegged as well:

"Yup. Likely scored a government job around the age of 35-38 after floundering for years. Next step was straight up welfare because of the complete failure in the private sector "

Just now, racer254 said:

Like most democrats.

Yeah I think ace has you pegged as well:

"Yup. Likely scored a government job around the age of 35-38 after floundering for years. Next step was straight up welfare because of the complete failure in the private sector "

The sweetness of that retirement pension. Shows up like clockwork in my account. I made some damn good decisions. :) 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The sweetness of that retirement pension. Shows up like clockwork in my account. I made some damn good decisions. :) 

Don't worry, some people can do it themselves, others like you need a helping hand.