Check your account email address ×

Huma is on the today show.

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

She did work as right hand woman for Hillary and married Anthony Weiner. Not the best choices , it turns iut. :)

Well, in typical fashion they are trying to turn huma into a huge victim of a white male that was a bad person.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She made the choice to marry the POS.    And work for a piece of Human garbage.  Don't feel bad for her.  Does seem she backed off a bit from the "sexual assault" claims from what i read this weekend.   

Likely because its a Dem.   From what she stated happened I'd hardly call that sexual assault.   If a man or woman makes a pass at someone and its rebuffed and they immediately stop that's not sexual assault.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

She made the choice to marry the POS.    And work for a piece of Human garbage.  Don't feel bad for her.  Does seem she backed off a bit from the "sexual assault" claims from what i read this weekend.   

This is the game plan.  She can be made to seem like a victim without naming the perpetrator and it doesn't make any one democrat look like a sexual predator.

9 minutes ago, CFM said:

Tim Kaine, Hillary’s running mate ? I’ll stick with this one. :) I’ll put in my $10 bet. Lol.

She just wants to sell the book.  Probably will never come out or maybe it really didn't happen.

Abedin describes the incident with the senator in Both/And: A Life in Many Worlds, which will be published on Tuesday. The Guardian obtained a copy and reported Abedin’s description of the kiss.

After making coffee, Abedin writes, the senator sat next to her on the couch, “put his left arm around my shoulder, and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, pressing me back on the sofa.

“I was so utterly shocked, I pushed him away. All I wanted was for the last 10 seconds to be erased.”

Abedin does not give clues to the senator’s identity.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

She just wants to sell the book.  Probably will never come out or maybe it really didn't happen.

Did you see what she said the ‘assault’ consisted of ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/26/huma-abedin-sexual-assault-us-senator-book-memoir

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t have the time to watch that shit and I’m retired.

Get a fuckin life.

You don't need to. The DNC will tell you what to think about her. :bc:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I don’t have the time to watch that shit and I’m retired.

Get a fuckin life.

Yet you post as much nonsense as anyone here.  :lol:  Still worried about Don Jr selling t-shirts?   :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1