Check your account email address ×

Shortage of Semiconductors, Now It's...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Bet you wish you would not have tossed that old lawn boy on the bonfire back in the day . Prob worth some real money now days 

But it was quite the show!!

14 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Magneseum. China is now going to pimp us on the magneseum supply.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/china-electricity-car-shortage-worse

China hits us with a bio weapon...and now trying to destroy the economy further. 

Our politicians sold us out to the chi-coms. Look no further than Xiden to start...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

China hits us with a bio weapon...and now trying to destroy the economy further. 

Our politicians sold us out to the chi-coms. Look no further than Xiden to start...

DOn'TCHU tAlk BaD 'bOut CHyNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spinner and his band of hal-wits continue to make me smile.  Everything outside of their mother ships conspiracy code they have downloaded into their simple, wooden heads every morning is a mEaN CoNSPirAXY!!!!!!!  and DaYm FOx NeWXZ!!!!!

:lol: 

14 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Good!!  

I somewhat agree on this.  

We rely on China far too much.  They are our enemy, and we call them Daddy in order to save a buck, so we can continue going to Target and buy shit we don't need.

Remember in covid when we couldn't get masks and some prescriptions?  (Not me, I don't buy that shit). Everybody freaks out and starts asking these questions like why we're getting these crucial things from China.  But, as soon as we get our shit again it's back to business as usual.  As long as we keep that consumerism drip going, who cares.  We are just a junky for this shit, just keep it coming and we're good, but we're going to squeal like the bitch we are when it stops!