Check your account email address ×

2022 mach z dyno

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/28/2021 at 12:23 PM, ACE said:

Dealer also told me that BRP has had 3 truckloads of sleds stolen enroute so far this season. And if your sled was one of them then you aren’t getting one this year 

I could buy a sled or so stolen off the truck but no way whole truckloads. 

On 10/28/2021 at 1:23 PM, ACE said:

Dealer also told me that BRP has had 3 truckloads of sleds stolen enroute so far this season. And if your sled was one of them then you aren’t getting one this year 

We keep getting told sled theft in Canada isn’t really as bad as some say.

Well, well. Hold my beer !

Man, that sucks.

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Quebec is one of those places you pull the fuel pump fuse.  ;)

Driving iff in cars and sleds isn’t the only way to steel schit. Live/work in a city during a snow emergency/parking ban  and watch how  some of those wreckers pull cars off the street. Amazingly fast.

Pulling fuses works….against the small timers. So yeh, better than not doing anything for sure.

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Driving iff in cars and sleds isn’t the only way to steel schit. Live/work in a city during a snow emergency/parking ban  and watch how  some of those wreckers pull cars off the street. Amazingly fast.

Pulling fuses works….against the small timers. So yeh, better than not doing anything for sure.

I've spent time in Quebec.  Anyone that says property doesn't get stolen up there is full of shit.  Ontario or Manitoba, not so much. 

I'll also say the women in Quebec are gorgeous and the food is phenomenal.  Have several friends and connections there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Quebec is one of those places you pull the fuel pump fuse.  ;)

It was really bad 20-30 years ago.  We have mostly been riding Maine for the past 10 years, but when we cross, we really try to avoid the poulation centers.  Brand new trucks with 4 brand new sleds disappearing on a regular basis.  Cops could not care less.