Check your account email address ×

92% of Active-Duty Troops Have Been Vaccinated as Mandatory Deadlines Near

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is great news, at 92% we shouldn't see a case in the military from now on..:news:

They are cured!!!!

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Keep cheering on Tyranny bootlicker 

He’s very concerned about the health of the military personnel now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well that is a real relief Joe got that mandate in place for a bunch of people in the best shape of there life . I mean really what a blessing Joe cares so much about people with a .0001% chance of death if they even catch a covid in the first place.  Fuck I bet the a navy guy has a better chance of death in a parachute accident than going to the infirmary with covid . Man that Joe really cares 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think, like a lot of these big corps, they are fudging numbers so the virtue signaled have some weird ammo.

Teir one operations (special operations) are refusing the vax.

Imagine working for Walmart as some loser white privileged kid now forced to take some bullshit critical race theory.  Have we lost our fucking minds?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another conspiracy!!! :lol: 

If you say so…but from where I sit, your team is spreading the propaganda….heavy.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Imagine working for Walmart as some loser white privileged kid now forced to take some bullshit critical race theory.  Have we lost our fucking minds?

Smh.  Yes.

43 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shit pay to catch bullets and fight wars that enrich corporations. All under the lie of protecting freedom. What a fucking scam. 

Smh….you’ll never understand.  You jus think people sign up to wrap themselves in the flag and defend freedom.  

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you say so…but from where I sit, your team is spreading the propaganda….heavy.

Smh.  Yes.

Smh….you’ll never understand.  You jus think people sign up to wrap themselves in the flag and defend freedom.  

I don’t understand Tide pod eaters either. No desire to either. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never been much for secret handshakes and marching for another. 

Like I said, you’ll never understand.  But, by all means, act like you do.  It makes us that do know smirk and giggle.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shit pay to catch bullets and fight wars that enrich corporations. All under the lie of protecting freedom. What a fucking scam. 

Shit pay ? Depends on the value you place on free medical for life . Then depending on job you took the clearance you have for a few yrs after the fact can be fucking gold  in the job market . Not to mention if going for a loafers  fed /state /County job you have top priority having been in .

But carry on with your worthless spin 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Something only the mysterious few can understand, yet happy to be out. Congruency isn’t your strong suit. 

You really are just a simple creature.….and you used “congruency” incorrectly.