Check your account email address ×

GM lied

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually not bad.  Took me a while to get used to it.  It's a simple system.  I can use the HCS stuff in my sleep though.  Nobody likes change I guess.  And without all the pop-ups, ads and miscellaneous and over the top graphics here, this same program runs relatively fast on a cell phone too if not completely problem free.  No real reason for a separate app here though.  Of course, to be fair, all those pop-ups and advertisements stop once you buy a membership at HCS.  

Have they ever updated their app, it archaic junk one of the reasons I never went on there :guzzle:

13 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

they are all full of shit, but gm deserves all the fines they get for putting out under engineered fucking garbage for decade after decade. 

Nailed it :bc:

56 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Have they ever updated their app, it archaic junk one of the reasons I never went on there :guzzle:

Actually, it was a bit of a subject for a while.  I have the old app that works great from snowmobile.com.  They tried to update it and make a friendlier mobile site but it was all a big clusterfuck.  We got them just to go back to the old app and so far so good.  Hell, I wouldn't post shit if I had to go to a PC all the time.

I just more comfortable with the IPB software because that's what we've been using here and on SledNH for years. SledNH has been on this newest version for the past 6 months so I'm already comfortable with it.

14 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

they are all full of shit, but gm deserves all the fines they get for putting out under engineered fucking garbage for decade after decade. 

What about the rest of the big three? Tempo and Topaz . K cars and Neons and countless others from the big three. There is a reason why Europians look at American cars ant think junk. It is a stereotype that will take a very long time to get rid of. 

Ya know, I've been driving for 53 years, had lots of different brands cars and trucks, mostly GM's, only once in 53 years did I need to take a GM back for warranty work and that was a broken spring mount on a 1969 Nova SS that I caused by power shifting, had a couple recalls for different things but nothing serious. Best cars and trucks I've owned.

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ya know, I've been driving for 53 years, had lots of different brands cars and trucks, mostly GM's, only once in 53 years did I need to take a GM back for warranty work and that was a broken spring mount on a 1969 Nova SS that I caused by power shifting, had a couple recalls for different things but nothing serious. Best cars and trucks I've owned.

Bet any honest mechanic would tell you they are the most affordable to own and maintain :)