Check your account email address ×

BIDEN ANNOUNCES HE’LL BE EXPOSING TRUMP’S TRAITOROUS ASS….lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You Trump idiots don’t belong on a current events forum.

Only ones posting about Trump is you and Spinner you idiot!

Biden is the current event, and you can't find a single positive thing he's done to post about because the Biden administration is a complete and utter disaster..:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jill won't let him relinquish control, even though it's not really him in control. She'll probably force him to run for another term if it would actually get to that point

11 hours ago, CFM said:

And Adam Shiff has a very credible witness to help bring Trump down.

lolololol clown world lololololol

That fucking asshole should be locked up for some of the things he’s claimed about Trump that he never proved, let alone never happened, despite his claims.   But he did get the headlines and captured the news cycle narrative for a couple days, which was the only point.  Scum.

I'm just waiting to see what happens with:

Weaselberg

Trumporg

Rudy Pazzooti

Lindell

Powell 

TRump's hair

Trump Jr

Mo Brooks

If they walk, I'll acknowledge it here. 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Get him Joe…..

The new president laughs in the face of the old president’s “executive privilege.” 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/joe-biden-donald-trump-january-6-investigation

Is this buthurt over Trumps speech last night making . What a fuxking joke a vanity fair opinion hunk of garbage. Si if this dose not come to fruition and your ducks refuse to come back and start quaking will you do your family a favor and just eat the whole weeks worth of pills your nurse put in your organizer and let your family enjoy the rest if there life 

Edited by Ez ryder

"Biden announces" is funny enough as it is! Dude can't string together a coherent sentence. He needs a nursing home :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm just waiting to see what happens with:

Weaselberg

Trumporg

Rudy Pazzooti

Lindell

Powell 

TRump's hair

Trump Jr

Mo Brooks

If they walk, I'll acknowledge it here. 

Lemme guess , the best day of your life was inheriting 18 thousand 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Lemme guess , the best day of your life was inheriting 18 thousand 

If you ever grow a pair of balls, book a flight to Manchester, and bring all your financials/real estate holdings. You can leave with a check for 10Gs, or lose your check for 10Gs.

Can you stand up to me, or are you a faggot-in-disguise?

You're a little girl, aren't you?

You have a vagina, and no balls, don't you? 

How do you like your vagina? 

On 10/9/2021 at 12:56 PM, Mainecat said:

Get him Joe…..

The new president laughs in the face of the old president’s “executive privilege.” 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/joe-biden-donald-trump-january-6-investigation

Isn’t this targeting of a political opponent? Isn’t this what they impeached Trump for? :dunno:

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you ever grow a pair of balls, book a flight to Manchester, and bring all your financials/real estate holdings. You can leave with a check for 10Gs, or lose your check for 10Gs.

Can you stand up to me, or are you a faggot-in-disguise?

You're a little girl, aren't you?

You have a vagina, and no balls, don't you? 

How do you like your vagina? 

Fuck off blowhard , the people that brag the most are the incompetent assholes with nothing.

you must have lied on your application to be a mall cop, I’m sure you don’t even have a GED.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fuck off blowhard , the people that brag the most are the incompetent assholes with nothing.

you must have lied on your application to be a mall cop, I’m sure you don’t even have a GED.  

STFU or I'll put sand in your vagina!! LMAO!!

OMG!!! I saw some of TRump's speech in Iowa yesterday. He said he wants to tighten that border, and sue China for TRILLIONS of dollars, for COVID!!!

OMG!! ALMOST MAKES ME WANNA" VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If it was him or BIDEN/HARRIS I would vote for that fukkin Orangutan-lookn' bitch. I hate his pro-life/religion bullshit, but Biden is an enemy of the state!!

If you saw what I saw coming over the border from HAITI, it would make you hope that Biden croaks, the FUKKER!   

On 10/9/2021 at 2:32 PM, Mainecat said:

Trumps goin to jail.

Lmfao quack quack mother fuckers . Is this yr 6 of Trump is going to jail now . Honestly do you even just cringe when you think to your self about what a fucking fool you have made of your self over and over ? 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lmfao quack quack mother fuckers . Is this yr 6 of Trump is going to jail now . Honestly do you even just cringe when you think to your self about what a fucking fool you have made of your self over and over ? 

I don't think MC has ever made a fool of himself. Where has he made a fool of himself?? He states a political opinion. 

How is that a fool???

And you STFU, Janitor Jones!! 

When you can stand up to me, let us know!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think MC has ever made a fool of himself. Where has he made a fool of himself?? He states a political opinion. 

How is that a fool???

And you STFU, Janitor Jones!! 

When you can stand up to me, let us know!!

Lol you can't be serious .  And again I would have zero fear of your washed up  broke ass geriatric ass 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol you can't be serious .  And again I would have zero fear of your washed up  broke ass geriatric ass 

Yes, you are afraid of me. I met your demand for more money to come out here for the TNW challenge, and you flaked!!

OK, lets do it with a lawyer in your state and mine. We'll send the checks in to these lawyers, and they will decide who has the greater TNW. Are you on, Chicken Little????  Can you stand up to me, little feller!!! LMMFAO!!