Check your account email address ×

Government needs that tax money. Scare Americans into thinking there is a shortage on everything.

Do you notice the national news trying to scare everyone into this supply shortage?  Telling everyone to buy their Holiday things now.  I just heard there is a shortage on Halloween costumes.  The government needs that tax money.  Debt ceiling and 3.5 trillion dollar bills are not going to pay for themselves.

Now the spin to stop people from being scared of COVID.  The dems are trying hard to get people to SPEND money so they can get their cut.  You know that is what is going on.

• Gold Member

Our fiscal house is far more detrimental to our national security than any terrorist or any pandemic. 

The top players in our government, which includes but sure as shit ain't limited too all elected officials and their staff members as well as the top military brass, need to be summarily fired and charged with treason.

Edited by Kivalo

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Our fiscal house is far more detrimental to our national security than any terrorist or any pandemic. 

The top players in our government, which includes but sure as shit ain't limited too all elected officials and their staff members as well as the top military brass, need to be summarily fired and charged with treason.

I agree but they seem to have diplomatic immunity or some shit lol

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Not sure one could argue against very many of the known supply chain issues but you go girl! :lol:

Yes, there may not be shortages on everything but come the fuck on. 

Open the ports 24/7.  Why are they closed on sundays? 

I haven't noticed any shortage in my household.  Of course I don't need a brand new car right now either, but if I wanted one, I could find one today, so where are these shortages?

Edited by racer254

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Open the ports 24/7.  Why are they closed on sundays? 

I haven't noticed any shortage in my household.  Of course I don't need a brand new car right now either, but if I wanted one, I could find one today, so where are these shortages?

From what I understand, lack of trained operators. 

Appliances, lots of automotive parts/supplies, price out some tires, try to buy most snowmobile tracks, certain food supplies at restaurants, metal (steel and aluminum) so I mean yeah, nothing there at all. It’s all smoke and mirrors bud. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

From what I understand, lack of trained operators. 

Appliances, lots of automotive parts/supplies, price out some tires, try to buy most snowmobile tracks, certain food supplies at restaurants, I mean yeah, nothing there at all. It’s all smoke and mirrors bud. 

Other ports are open 24/7. 

Sure, there may be some shortages of what people "WANT"   Tires, snowmobile tracks?  Come on dude.  Those are not needs, those are wants.

How are there food supply shortages when you are not supposed to be going to restaurants?  Are these food supplies sitting in the ports?  Yeah, there may be some shortages, but damn it is being over blown like crazy.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I have a set of work boots from Germany on order from my boot guy for 2 months now….  He said they are stuck out in the ocean 

So did you buy a different pair, like a normal person who needs them would do?

15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

try to buy most snowmobile tracks

Did you get that one? 

There should be a good deal of capital gains tax money coming in with the amount of property rollover in the past 18 months.  If the stock market takes a bigger shit between now and the eoy, more capital gains tax. 

But, we have a spending issue in this country... not a taxation issue.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Other ports are open 24/7. 

Sure, there may be some shortages of what people "WANT"   Tires, snowmobile tracks?  Come on dude.  Those are not needs, those are wants.

How are there food supply shortages when you are not supposed to be going to restaurants?  Are these food supplies sitting in the ports?  Yeah, there may be some shortages, but damn it is being over blown like crazy.

All other ports? Then you tell the class why the port you’re having a problem with is closed on Sundays then. 

Oh yeah, people don’t need tires for there cars or other car parts to go to work, etc.

I need a track for my sled. Deflect away though. 

Restaurants are open everywhere and you can even eat in them without a mask on. 

Next time land on your fuckin head when you dive out of the crazy train head first. Jesus. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

So did you buy a different pair, like a normal person who needs them would do?

No…. I have plenty of work boots…. Union contract says I can buy a new pair every year.  I plenty of new in box pairs on the shelf at home.

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

All other ports? Then you tell the class why the port you’re having a problem with is closed on Sundays then. 

Oh yeah, people don’t need tires for there cars or other car parts to go to work, etc.

I need a track for my sled. Deflect away though. 

Restaurants are open everywhere and you can even eat in them without a mask on. 

Next time land on your fuckin head when you dive out of the crazy train head first. Jesus. 

What track do you need?  Give me the specs. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you get that one? 

Yup. Kid took it off his moms sled because she wanted a backcountry on it. He said it only had 750(?)ish miles on it and I believe it. Studs are even in good shape although what is it with people that don’t square up their square backers? Really just wish I could have gotten an ice attack and skipped this whole real studded track bs but for $350 it was a deal no matter what. I will wait another month or so and sell the Rip 2 off my sled for $200 probably. No shortages of anything though.  :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. Kid took it off his moms sled because she wanted a backcountry on it. He said it only had 750(?)ish miles on it and I believe it. Studs are even in good shape although what is it with people that don’t square up their square backers? Really just wish I could have gotten an ice attack and skipped this whole real studded track bs but for $350 it was a deal no matter what. I will wait another month or so and sell the Rip 2 off my sled for $200 probably. No shortages of anything though.  :lol:

Here you go,

Just saw you had a Polaris 600 indy...not sure if it is 129 or 137, but how is this?

image.thumb.png.1f26165db172bc685f63952d18af9a08.png

Edited by racer254