Check your account email address ×

Hospital system says it will deny transplants to the unvaccinated in ‘almost all situations’

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hospitals have every right to deny a patient based on risk and their capacity to manage that risk. The unvaccinated carry risks that the vaccinated do not. So yeah, hospitals have that right. In fact, they have a responsibility to do just that. 

Such as? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stats are clear. The unvaccinated have a much higher rate of hospitalization and death than the vaccinated. There’s no argument on that fact. 

There absolutely is. When are you going to open your eyes and look at the big picture to see how the numbers are being manipulated to fit the agenda? CDC quit counting breakthrough cases way back in April or May for starters. Why is that and why don't they want you to know the truth?? 

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Stats are clear. The unvaccinated have a much higher rate of hospitalization and death than the vaccinated. There’s no argument on that fact. 

What is the hospitalization rate of the vaccinated?

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, irv said:

There absolutely is. When are you going to open your eyes and look at the big picture to see how the numbers are being manipulated to fit the agenda? CDC quit counting breakthrough cases way back in April or May for starters. Why is that and why don't they want you to know the truth?? 

The truth is that you are a fucking idiot.🤣

When all you have are endless claims of “manipulated numbers” it’s time to go lay dow .

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is the hospitalization rate of the vaccinated?

I've been sorta keeping track of our daily counts here in Ontario and each and everyday, more and more fully vaccinated people are being hospitalized due to acquiring covid. At last count, I am around 2,500 fully vaxxed people have been admitted to the hospital within the last 6 weeks. Yesterday, our numbers were around 500 and change, with 192 of those being fully vaccinated, but I also believe that number is much higher as each and everyday they say, of those 500, vax status is unknown?? 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/145789

43 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hospitals have every right to deny a patient based on risk and their capacity to manage that risk. The unvaccinated carry risks that the vaccinated do not. So yeah, hospitals have that right. In fact, they have a responsibility to do just that. 

This isn’t true here.  Stop making shit up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When all you have are endless claims of “manipulated numbers” it’s time to go lay dow .

He’s right though.  Why don’t you go lay the fuck down.  Watching you jump in these debates with your tiny little TDS fists of fury cracks me up.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are no 2 bigger idiots on FS than you and MC. Everyone knows that, sees that and acknowledges that but yet you lack so much gray matter, you can't even see that. If you had any semblance of intelligence at all, you'd stick to posting in the meme thread. At least there, there are a few who might think you're witty. :news:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s not even worth debating with these chuckleheads. 

So, you have nothing? Keep believing your T.V. screen, Spin. They only tell you the truth and the whole story, guaranteed. :news:

CDC under fire for decision to limit tracking of Covid-19 cases in vaccinated people.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/30/pressure-cdc-breakthrough-cases-501821

coovvid2.jpg

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you  going to be OK?🤷🏻
I didn’t realize that this is where you came for your “serious” news.🤣

And yet you feel the need to inject your white knight self into the thread, if I want serious and truthful news and facts this is the last place I would choose but carry on with you sniveling 

since vaccinated can still get sick, afj and others are afraid of the unvaccinated. Wait what ? That can’t be right ? Vaccinated still get sick ? Can’t be, can it ? So he and others flip flop the subject depending on what works for them.

this posted in meme thread shows this…lol

bob-superpowers-unvaccinated-kill-vaccin

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I am not vaccinated, but my anti-bodies are 27 times stronger than yours. Also, the vaccine doesnt stop transmission...so youre full of shit. this is 100% political. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can you explain the increased risk if transmission happens vaccinated or not...