HCS quote of the day:

25 minutes ago, AK440 said:

That’s truly funny and the Dunning-Kruger effect in full view of the world. The old crew being banned was the best thing that happened. The numbers I posted don’t lie. The traffic on this site is mediocre while HCS is growing. 

:lol: 

Last I was able to look at HCS....it was a joke.  I mean that seriously.  I had to look at the top of the screen to make sure it was actually HCS.  If this is what you want, go there.  But, and in case you haven't noticed, most of the true sledders and tuners and overall sled knowledge has left HCS....and they don't seem to miss it one bit.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Last I was able to look at HCS....it was a joke.  I mean that seriously.  I had to look at the top of the screen to make sure it was actually HCS.  If this is what you want, go there.  But, and in case you haven't noticed, most of the true sledders and tuners and overall sled knowledge has left HCS....and they don't seem to miss it one bit.

That's a lie 

Rick is still there

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's a lie 

Rick is still there

You know (hate to quote you twice) but, Iused to think he was somewhat knowledgeable on sleds until the “I CAN’T GET THIS STUPID AC HOOD OFF!!!!” thread debacle he started.  

Holy shit.  He took the “Self erasing sled tuner credibility option” with that mess.

• Haha 1

The only "Polaris Guys" I kind of miss are pockets and Battlestorm.  Mike (Battlestorm) more so because he could throw shit with the best of them, and have videos to prove what his sleds do.  But as long as our buddy @fastsleddr is around, that's more than good (I'm still gonna be chatting with you about the 650, Krazy Krahn!!!)

HCS can keep Rick, Ricky Jr. and the others like "Critical Thinker" Phil (PatrioticInnovations).  The only other guy I kind wish would hop over here and post form time to time is that ExcursionPSD guy.  He was pretty good with posting current information, given his gig working at a dealership.

Edited by Bontz

Rick still comes up with good ones every once in while, that just make me laugh.

Today he had one about tool kits to carry when snowmobiling. Then he proceeded to tell a story about running out of gas, and had to walkout of the woods, he had  5 or 6 coyotes that were stalking him when he was walking out of the woods, now he added gun just to fend off the wild animals.

So to some it up, I learned that the east coast coyotes are a lot more aggressive then the Midwest coyotes around here.

xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

JFC .. you can't make some of this up, with Rick.  It's just comedic gold, I swear!! :lol:  "Stalking Coyotes" ... sounds like a band!!! LOL

Jr. isn't much better, once again they know more than Polaris ever did or does....lol

I love the Switchback Assault (SBA) platform more than any other sled in the Polaris lineup. My dad (northstarrick) and I made our own SBA out of my 2007 IQ Switchback 600 before it was even a model back when I was in high school. It was one of the fastest 600’s around. I even won a king of the hill (hill drag race) on it back in 2011. Rick and I both had 2012 Pro-R Switchbacks (600’s). I most recently had a 2018 SBA 800 (1.6 cobra) and Rick has a 2021 Matryx SBA 650 (1.352 cobra). My 800 was scary fast and beat a lot of 850’s. Loved the 1.6 cobra, best all around 50/50 track on the market in my opinion. The only major change I ever made to my SBA was gripper skis (shimmed) with 6” shaper bars. The pro-steer skis are not aggressive enough for the SBA, too much track and not enough bite up front with those skis. The Matryx platform is the best version of the Assault to date and the narrow cockpit really helps you move around the machine when running tight trails at an aggressive pace. I rode Lenn’s 850 SBA with his suspension set up and it rode really nice but I prefer the stiffness of the stock set up, maybe because I’m young and like to jump a little more than most people? The entire Polaris trail lineup is modeled after the SBA, that should tell you something. In 2018 the SBA was the third highest selling machine behind the 800 Pro RMK and the 850 Summit. Rick and I both have XCR’s on the way this year though, mainly because of the 1.6 cobra track option and 2.52 drivers, that and off trail riding is illegal in NH now so we don’t really need the extra length and versatility anymore.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

JFC .. you can't make some of this up, with Rick.  It's just comedic gold, I swear!! :lol:  "Stalking Coyotes" ... sounds like a band!!! LOL

I always thought he had a clutch kit or something that protects riders from the wild animals. He might of had the helix set up in the wrong position!:lol2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You know (hate to quote you twice) but, Iused to think he was somewhat knowledgeable on sleds until the “I CAN’T GET THIS STUPID AC HOOD OFF!!!!” thread debacle he started.  

Holy shit.  He took the “Self erasing sled tuner credibility option” with that mess.

That's one of the top three, but wolves and polar bears is still my personal favorite, probably @Tommcat as well.  Lol, see my tribute avatar?  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

The only "Polaris Guys" I kind of miss are pockets and Battlestorm.  Mike (Battlestorm) more so because he could throw shit with the best of them, and have videos to prove what his sleds do.  But as long as our buddy @fastsleddr is around, that's more than good (I'm still gonna be chatting with you about the 650, Krazy Krahn!!!)

HCS can keep Rick, Ricky Jr. and the others like "Critical Thinker" Phil (PatrioticInnovations).  The only other guy I kind wish would hop over here and post form time to time is that ExcursionPSD guy.  He was pretty good with posting current information, given his gig working at a dealership.

Yeah, we could use (how did Zamb insult him?) Butterstorm here.  The battles with him and the F7 king of the pond were epic.

17 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Rick still comes up with good ones every once in while, that just make me laugh.

Today he had one about tool kits to carry when snowmobiling. Then he proceeded to tell a story about running out of gas, and had to walkout of the woods, he had  5 or 6 coyotes that were stalking him when he was walking out of the woods, now he added gun just to fend off the wild animals.

So to some it up, I learned that the east coast coyotes are a lot more aggressive then the Midwest coyotes around here.

xD

Coyotes are cunning.  They probably thought he was dying when they watched him replace all the relays on his Polaris and it still wouldn't start. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, I don’t think “Battlestorm” cares for me much. I just don’t think he felt I was all that funny.   :lmao:

I like “Fastsledder” though.  Good guy.

28 minutes ago, MnDean said:

xD

Holy shit.  Smh.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

That's one of the top three, but wolves and polar bears is still my personal favorite, probably @Tommcat as well.  Lol, see my tribute avatar?  :lmao:

Yeah, we could use (how did Zamb insult him?) Butterstorm here.  The battles with him and the F7 king of the pond were epic.

Coyotes are cunning.  They probably thought he was dying when they watched him replace all the relays on his Polaris and it still wouldn't start. 

wolves and polar bears........just the best

On 12/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, MnDean said:

Then he proceeded to tell a story about running out of gas, and had to walkout of the woods, he had  5 or 6 coyotes that were stalking him when he was walking out of the woods, now he added gun just to fend off the wild animals.

xD

I always wondered why i never saw any road runners around here.xD

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

How we doin Boyz??

I've been super busy, sellin, movin, buildin. Hope to be caught up by Feb.?

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

Bonz-- I got's some good 650 stuff!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, fastsleddr said:

How we doin Boyz??

I've been super busy, sellin, movin, buildin. Hope to be caught up by Feb.?

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!

Bonz-- I got's some good 650 stuff!!

About f'in time you show up ... which is more than I can say for my XCR!! :lol: