Check your account email address ×

Did you ever notice

jtssrx

• Gold Member

They both suck. But currently the Democrats suck the worse and most are full blown rainbow flag wearing, lets make your boy a girl, and lets mandate jabs just so you can work, then tax you more ....psychotic demons. 

39 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

They both suck. But currently the Democrats suck the worse and most are full blown rainbow flag wearing, lets make your boy a girl, and lets mandate jabs just so you can work, then tax you more ....psychotic demons. 

I've said that for years.  The D party is out almost a lap ahead of the R party on lowering the bar for acceptable political behavior and discourse though.  Accusing Trump of treason was the final straw for me, especially now given all the Hunter Biden allegations.  Bipartisanship went out the window when Obama got elected imo.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Does anyone notice how Republicans will blame Democrats for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice the Democrats will blame Republicans for everything under the sun? Does anyone notice that the rank & file from each party does the same? Does anyone notice that most of you are too stupid to realize that your party is flat out lying to you?

Oh quit. There's a civil war coming....pick your side before the tickets sell out. People are aNgRy....  :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Oh quit. There's a civil war coming....pick your side before the tickets sell out. People are aNgRy....  :lol: 

You do really live in a delusional fantasy world dont you? 

Yup everyone is so Happy. 🙄🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

It's weird that you choose to focus on the definition of gas lighting,  rather than the actual content of the post, where he he was calling YOU out for your Regan debt ceiling thread. 

You know that the spending being proposed is going to fuck the country but you don't care because you are party loyal not country loyal. 

You mean the post that showed Reagan was the king of debt ceiling raisers? 17 times. 

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Happiness is highly overrated. Life satisfaction could be a better goal. 

Happiness is everything actually. You could be liviing in a box but if your happy fuck it. 

Life satisfaction=Happiness. So I'm 

7f17d074a7b98943b6c23e948bb058f5.jpeg.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

You mean the post that showed Reagan was the king of debt ceiling raisers? 17 times. 

And all 17 didn't equal the debt of this administration adjusted for inflation. 

• Gold Member

You're also fun. 

Hey I did my part. Work. Pay my taxes. Pay my bills. Got an awesome Wife. 3 kids. Nice house. 

Now I gotta deal with Joe Biden trying to sniff and grope my daughters, jab me with big pharma poison and tax the shit outta me so my kids get nothing when Im dead. 

And Boomers like you voting for and praising Him. You Guys sucked the Country dry in one lifetime leaving us the crumbs with your ridiculous liberal horseshit. Now you all hide inside masked up scared of a Flu. Pathetic generation..

• Like 3

Just now, EvilBird said:

Hey I did my part. Work. Pay my taxes. Pay my bills. Got an awesome Wife. 3 kids. Nice house. 

Now I gotta deal with Joe Biden trying to sniff and grope my daughters, jab me with big pharma poison and tax the shit outta me so my kids get nothing when Im dead. 

And Boomers like you voting for and praising Him. You Guys sucked the Country dry in one lifetime leaving us the crumbs with your ridiculous liberal horseshit. Now you all hide inside masked up scared of a Flu. Pathetic generation..

It was getting a little stale around here before you showed back up. Welcome back. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was getting a little stale around here before you showed back up. Welcome back. 

Well I'm always told by friends that I am the life of the party.  :barney:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ushered in 2 decades of prosperity for our nation. 

And everything that Regan gets blamed for doing bad was actually the CIA . Like the drug smuggling. Did he know ? We have no clue. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've said that for years.  The D party is out almost a lap ahead of the R party on lowering the bar for acceptable political behavior and discourse though.  Accusing Trump of treason was the final straw for me, especially now given all the Hunter Biden allegations.  Bipartisanship went out the window when Obama got elected imo.

Trump was great. He gave people money for doing nothing. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you really believe your own bullshit?🤣🤣

On 9/30/2021 at 3:13 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don’t even know what gaslighting is. :lol: 

You are sucefull target of tge DFL gas lighting program . And pampers is a rockstar pupil of tge program . It really is amazing to see how it has worked on a mass scale and how eager the lemming are 

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here’s the solution…

970F2AFD-17A2-41D3-A0C1-DED6F1D4455C.thumb.jpeg.382f29ca5ba40b3f2ab1c44ce59cac8a.jpeg

Jims true colors showing.  When you have such a deep bench of fucking morons on the D side, and this is what he comes up with^^^^^

You want to talk stupid people?  Please tell us what is just so redeeming about some of these assholes?

Occasio Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Pramila Jayapal, Hank Thompson, Jaime Raskin, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib< we could go on all day talking about these fucking morons ffs.  

Edited by DriftBusta

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jims true colors showing.  When you have such a deep bench of fucking morons on the D side, and this is what he comes up with^^^^^

You want to talk stupid people?  Please tell us what is just so redeeming about some of these assholes?

Occasio Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Pramila Jayapal, Hank Thompson, Jaime Raskin, Jerry Nadler, Chuck Schumer, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib< we could go on all day talking about these fucking morons ffs.  

I actually agree with Pouts (but not for reasons he agrees with…because he’s a flake). There should be a benchmark of intellect to decide the future of the country. Let’s design a test.  I mean, I’m sure nobody will object to only allowing the more intelligent of us to decide our future, right?

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But you’ve had a disdain for both parties for years remember...weird how you get all wadded up and defensive when Republicans are criticized. Post a meme making fun of the idiots you listed...do you think I GAF? 😂