retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no offense taken.

for now, lake water will only be used in the summer and if i cannot put in a well, i will have to dig with shovels and bury a pipe and keep it heated

it will be a while before i can get good electricity going

idk how much for concrete, and im not sure what it takes to install a septic tank in Alaska, but i know in fbks you cant put one in city limits

Can you address the next post too?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I call bullshit because a tank is not a field,it's only the first component,the tank overflows to a field which is built to grade and has typically 200ft of total runs. But you know that right????

$3000 for a road?? How long 200ft??To build a road you'll need a backhoe,loader to load gravel truck and a dozer of some sort to finish maybe a grader too. Have you ever been around any road building???

What's this house gonna be a rough log 16X24 shack???

no, i dont, i was only there digging when it was done. to build a road all you have to do is knock down all the trees lol. i will not be able to have a real gravel and dirt road for a long time. my 4 wheel drive trucks will be able to handle it

it depends on when i move out there. if i start in the summer there is no rush. i will get a frame house up. if it is winter i will put up a log cabin with a dirt floor and wood stove if i feel like working on the land in the winter

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no, i dont, i was only there digging when it was done. to build a road all you have to do is knock down all the trees lol. i will not be able to have a real gravel and dirt road for a long time. my 4 wheel drive trucks will be able to handle it

it depends on when i move out there. if i start in the summer there is no rush. i will get a frame house up. if it is winter i will put up a log cabin with a dirt floor and wood stove if i feel like working on the land in the winter

See a white man would have a job, the money needed, know exactly what this stuff costs and do it right the first time, first good road. Then build a good home in the prime spot, well, septic and solar with generator back up. Landscape for the shop now, build when your job allows you to save enough. This plan you have is pathetic, just total fantasy. Now I know why you’re so mad 😡 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

See a white man would have a job, the money needed, know exactly what this stuff costs and do it right the first time, first good road. Then build a good home in the prime spot, well, septic and solar with generator back up. Landscape for the shop now, build when your job allows you to save enough. This plan you have is pathetic, just total fantasy. Now I know why you’re so mad 😡 

but i am not pure white so that's not the way it works

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

55+% 

16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i will not be able to have an address for a while, no mail unless i got to tanana either

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is not a threat, it is a challenge for you to accept or decline. since you know nothing about guns in real life you will of course choose the cowards way out. only a genuinely helpless retarded faggot could think that's a threat 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you are the biggest faggot in existence 

Go to the Bar and get a slut to suck ur tiny ween you pathetic sissy beta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You’ll have to wait until about 2 am for a response, it’s meth time now:bong::lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You couldn't get a 300lb ugly whore to suck you if your life depend on it you ugly weak meth addicted pathetic sack of fag shit

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

but i am not pure white so that's not the way it 

Liar,  not worth a shit, you showed how much of a weak cuck Rat you are ....how pathetic...dude you have no kids,  no wife,  at what age? You are a fucking HOMO ......a real native would have 4 kids by now with a dope Homested .... what a fucking loser . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, HSR said:

You’ll have to wait until about 2 am for a response, it’s meth time now:bong::lol:

Nah hes getting owned and he knows it ...so he is a typical internet cuck hero and just hides and crys like a true beta 😂😂😂😂😂

What a fucking loser you are @FrankieJames7 probably lied about that land also  ... beta sissy crying for some love 😂 unbelievable 

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Liar,  not worth a shit, you showed how much of a weak cuck Rat you are ....how pathetic...dude you have no kids,  no wife,  at what age? You are a fucking HOMO ......a real native would have 4 kids by now with a dope Homested .... what a fucking loser . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That’s funny :roflcrying:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

That’s funny :roflcrying:

Thats truth ....if this fucking flaming faggot actually cared about his race like he claims he should of had 15 kids by now....but No...... he is a typical squirt boy faggot crying on the internet instead of being a Man and making a legit family unit .

48 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

thanks for using your faggotry to prove my point

38 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

so are you claiming im pure white? are you fucking retarded? if i was pure white i probably would have been in the band of hcs gay boyfriends and been an admin over there

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thanks for using your faggotry to prove my point

Hahahhahahahaha You have no kids Your stupid little dick doesn't work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Be a real man and make a family you pathetic faggot 

26 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nah hes getting owned and he knows it ...so he is a typical internet cuck hero and just hides and crys like a true beta 😂😂😂😂😂

What a fucking loser you are @FrankieJames7 probably lied about that land also  ... beta sissy crying for some love 😂 unbelievable 

you are a weak and retarded american faggot, no way you could own me

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

We already own you fag ....and i could get any Bitch you want in two seconds because im not a weak sissy cuck like you 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

HOW MANY KIDS YOU GOT  FAGGOT? ANSWER =ZERO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂