• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are a weak and retarded american faggot, no way you could own me

You dont know how to knock up women because You are a faggot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a pathetic little faggot cuck lemma know when ur bitch needs a real man 

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You dont know how to knock up women because You are a faggot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a pathetic little faggot cuck lemma know when ur bitch needs a real man 

thank you for putting these statements out. as a retarded know nothing american wrong about everything, we know that in truth and reality the opposite is correct. every time you post you prove my point, retarded american faggot lol

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thank you for putting these statements out. as a retarded know nothing american wrong about everything, we know that in truth and reality the opposite is correct. every time you post you prove my point, retarded american faggot lol

You suck Bitch !! sorry You are so Retarded LOL  ...just go back to selling  meth and sucking dick at least u might make money you ugly cock sucker 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thank you for using your retardation to prove my point

You will never be anything because ur a bitter faggot that will never get a women and make a life and home and grow ur own food etc .....great native 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

why do retarded american faggots get so mad when they are exposed for being white power?

Wanna fight White power (which im not) have kids ... but you didn't because YOU ARE GAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

You will never be anything because ur a bitter faggot that will never get a women and make a life and home and grow ur own food etc .....great native 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i would be mad if i was such a coward too. the other day one of my coworkers was going on about how he hates mexicans and biden is just letting them and running rampant in his country. he is from texas. i didn't really know the guy as he just got hired not long ago, and i didn't say anything for a while and after he stopped talking i said you know 2 of my cousins are cop killers? i then told him both stories. if he wanted to take it further i was going to say texas is nothing but inbred pig fuckers lmao. he didn't say a fucking thing. are you here in fairbanks faggot? was that you?

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i would be mad if i was such a coward too. the other day one of my coworkers was going on about how he hates mexicans and biden is just letting them and running rampant in his country. he is from texas. i didn't really know the guy as he just got hired not long ago, and i didn't say anything for a while and after he stopped talking i said you know 2 of my cousins are cop killers? i then told him both stories. if he wanted to take it further i was going to say texas is nothing but inbred pig fuckers lmao. he didn't say a fucking thing. are you here in fairbanks faggot? was that you?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you serious? That is your response to getting fucking owned for the 10th time 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude ur so FUCKING GAY ....how about you answer why at 45 years old you dont even have one kid ....Is it because you suck so much dick and smoke ao much meth you are the biggest pile of shit in Alaska to date? 

You fucking meth mouth bitch made sack of diarrhea 

Edited by EvilBird

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you serious? That is your response to getting fucking owned for the 10th time 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude ur so FUCKING GAY ....how about you answer why at 45 years old you dont even have one kid ....Is it because you suck so much dick and smoke ao much meth you are the biggest pile of shit in Alaska to date? 

You fucking meth mouth bitch made sack of diarrhea 

retarded american faggot :lmao:

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

45 years old with No Kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

45 years old with No Kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

i need to make this my sig

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Calls people faggots daily ......45 year old and NO FUCKING KIDS CUS HE DOESN'T FUCK VAGINA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

Just now, EvilBird said:

Calls people faggots daily ......45 year old and NO FUCKING KIDS CUS HE DOESN'T FUCK VAGINA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

hey 45 is young i still have alot of life left