retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

• Gold Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

hey 45 is young i still have alot of life left

You are so fucking Gay you are too late u stupid small dick sissy ....no fertile bitch wants ur 50 year old soft dick u fucking HOMO 🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member

just wait till you find out you total fucking braindead

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You cannot even make a normal sentence.....and you are 45 with no bitch, no kids , shitty cars and you think im braindead ..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dude i wouldn't wish your pathetic existence on my worst enemy.  You are one miserable delusional fuck. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You cannot even make a normal sentence.....and you are 45 with no bitch, no kids , shitty cars and you think im braindead ..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dude i wouldn't wish your pathetic existence on my worst enemy.  You are one miserable delusional fuck. 

evilbird just nominated himself for the top spot on the retard tree

• Gold Member

evilbird just nominated himself for the top spot on the retard tree

@FrankieJames7 just got owned for the upteth time because he is a beta childless cuck that thought he was cool but was shown exactly what a faggot he truly is

• Gold Member

yeah it does. i was born in the 70s and haven't learned shit in all these decades

Shut the fuck up you dumb lying faggot ....

You suck dude you have no loyalty,  no self respect.  Fuck off 

Just now, EvilBird said:

You wish .....funny part is this is my "slow" car 

You still dont know what it is so im dying 🤣🤣

i will not have a v8 car for a while. i will big block the tahoe and maybe i will do something with the old 350. either way bitch ass faggot honda engines are no match against a well built mazda 2.0/2.3/2.5, and i got a 2.3 and a 2.5.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

some pos that's going to be slower than my car

Lemma know when you got a car with a fully shaved bay as clean as my Bitch and maybe just maybe at 45 years old with zero kids calling everyone on the snowmobile forum a faggot just maybe u will be cool.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i will not have a v8 car for a while. i will big block the tahoe and maybe i will do something with the old 350. either way bitch ass faggot honda engines are no match against a well built mazda 2.0/2.3/2.5, and i got a 2.3 and a 2.5.

Mazda ? Dude I had 2 RX7s ......anything else is a fucking joke you lame ass retard 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Lemma know when you got a car with a fully shaved bay as clean as my Bitch and maybe just maybe at 45 years old with zero kids calling everyone on the snowmobile forum a faggot just maybe u will be cool.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how about i let you know when it makes a 10 second 1/4 miles pass at the track on it's first run

• Gold Member

i know i wish i wasnt 45

And I wish you would grow a set of balls, marry a Native chick and have some kids instead of being a complete fucking homosexual .....but we dont always get what we want