Check your account email address ×

retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it is not a threat, it is a challenge for you to accept or decline. since you know nothing about guns in real life you will of course choose the cowards way out. only a genuinely helpless retarded faggot could think that's a threat 

I think the authorities are going to view it differently. 

And dont worry, i already grabbed the screenshot before you or anyone else edits or deletes it.

This is going to be fun

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

I think the authorities are going to view it differently. 

And dont worry, i already grabbed the screenshot before you or anyone else edits or deletes it.

This is going to be fun

i am not scared of you american faggot. you are weak and retarded, an eastern cancer on earth, a coward like you is only an inconvenience on fs.com by always banding up with your boyfriends and being retarded in good threads 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is not a threat, it is a challenge for you to accept or decline. since you know nothing about guns in real life you will of course choose the cowards way out. only a genuinely helpless retarded faggot could think that's a threat 

Fact is Francy,,,you're the most useless member this site has,,,that's why your tough talk is so fucking funny:roflcrying:. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world where you can't hide behind a screen,,,sorry but it's the truth. You're just not a scary individual,,in fact the exact opposite.SBYL

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Fact is Francy,,,you're the most useless member this site has,,,that's why your tough talk is so fucking funny:roflcrying:. You wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world where you can't hide behind a screen,,,sorry but it's the truth. You're just not a scary individual,,in fact the exact opposite.SBYL

if i was pure white and hated everyone else and acted the same way i would be best community member on here. i post good content, faggots like you and your boyfriends ruin it

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not scared of you american faggot. you are weak and retarded, an eastern cancer on earth, a coward like you is only an inconvenience on fs.com by always banding up with your boyfriends and being retarded in good threads 

No reason to be scared of me, i didn't threaten you.

Im curious what the terms of your parole are. Will this be 3 strikes?

Just now, Tommcat said:

No reason to be scared of me, i didn't threaten you.

Im curious what the terms of your parole are. Will this be 3 strikes?

my parole conditions are i am not allowed to insult or take advantage of retards on fs.com. i've broken the rule many times, your boyfriend steve is going to be out 500 dollars for flapping off his know nothing cocksucker about sleds. should be a crime because he is retarded. put me in jail for it

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if i was pure white and hated everyone else and acted the same way i would be best community member on here. i post good content, faggots like you and your boyfriends ruin it

Never,,,being a meth dealer and user makes you a 2 time loser.I know the cops tried to charge you for cooking methbut we all know you aren't near smart enough to do that,,you'd have blown yourself up:lol:

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my parole conditions are i am not allowed to insult or take advantage of retards on fs.com. i've broken the rule many times, your boyfriend steve is going to be out 500 dollars for flapping off his know nothing cocksucker about sleds. should be a crime because he is retarded. put me in jail for it

18 USC 875, 5 years in Federal prison 

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

Im sure he'll be easy enough to find.

I wonder how hard it's going to be to take his inherited land from behind bars

We all know that he didn't inherit fuck all,,,who would give him anything except a slap upside the head??

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Never,,,being a meth dealer and user makes you a 2 time loser.I know the cops tried to charge you for cooking methbut we all know you aren't near smart enough to do that,,you'd have blown yourself up:lol:

the only person you are bullshitting is yourself, we all know if i was pure white and hated all non whites like everyone here i would fit right in. it is the foundation of your love with the other white power members on here

4 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Im sure he'll be easy enough to find.

I wonder how hard it's going to be to take his inherited land from behind bars

i will not be behind bars. if you want this land you are going to have to take it that is correct, but faggots like you perish fresh off the boat out here in the wild wild west. it aint cowboy country. so even if you make it out here with out dying, i will be here ready to kill you at 1 yard or a thousand. if you want this land, try and get it and you will end up buried in it. that's what happens to american cod nerd faggots

the only person you are bullshitting is yourself, we all know if i was pure white and hated all non whites like everyone here i would fit right in. it is the foundation of your love with the other white power members on here

Keep telling yourself that,,,that's not the reason you don't fit in. It's because we have everything and you have nothing and you need someone to blame your miserable existence on.Get a job work hard and be successful or smoke meth and beg for handouts like you're doing now.

Just now, Tommcat said:

I know, considering everyone involved hates him.

i am apart of 1 of 3 teams and the ones who hate me only hate me because they wanted me out of this picture when it came to the will. which is understandable, i stand in the way of many that want this stuff for themselves

i will not be behind bars. if you want this land you are going to have to take it that is correct, but faggots like you perish fresh off the boat out here in the wild wild west. it aint cowboy country. so even if you make it out here with out dying, i will be here ready to kill you at 1 yard or a thousand. if you want this land, try and get it and you will end up buried in it. that's what happens to american cod nerd faggots

What land???You HAVE NO LAND liar! Quit it!!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Keep telling yourself that,,,that's not the reason you don't fit in. It's because we have everything and you have nothing and you need someone to blame your miserable existence on.Get a job work hard and be successful or smoke meth and beg for handouts like you're doing now.

thanks for disagreeing with me, your retardation proves my point

i am apart of 1 of 3 teams and the ones who hate me only hate me because they wanted me out of this picture when it came to the will. which is understandable, i stand in the way of many that want this stuff for themselves

If anyone wanted you to have something they would have named you in the will. Jesus you're dumb. Just accept it and don't be so mad,it's not our fault:lol:

On 9/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, HSR said:

Talk about a turd in a punch bowl :dunno: wtf dude??? I know it’s been your life long dream to be a moderator but this ain’t the place for you to try for a group hug . Quit it !!! 

Says the guy who sucked his way to the top again I see. I know what you did for a Klondike bar on HCS. :hay: 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my name is in the will you retarded faggot

Then why is there a fight ?? How much land does the will state you'll get???

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Says the guy who sucked his way to the top again I see. I know what you did for a Klondike bar on HCS. :hay: 

Poor Badger,,,always the bridesmaid