retarded white power faggots from hcs.com

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

how's it feel being totally unaware?

25 years old, no bitch, no kids,  calls eveyone faggot, makes up lies ...waiting for grandma to leave u land ...pathetic ass meth loser . 🖕

Edited by EvilBird

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

45 years old, no bitch, no kids,  calls eveyone faggot, makes up lies ...waiting for grandma to leave u land ...pathetic ass meth loser . 🖕

absolutely retarded and knows nothing. total brain dead degenerate. 45 years old is still young faggot

12 hours ago, EvilBird said:

45 years old, no bitch, no kids,  calls eveyone faggot, makes up lies ...waiting for grandma to leave u land ...pathetic ass meth loser . 🖕

I'm calling 100% BULLSHIT on the 45 year old, maybe 22 or 24 at best, youtube - "Yukon men" episode titled "THIN ICE" dated 2012 and seeing how we're not allowed to mention Frankies family members because of the site rules, Well the "Person" in the boat said he teaching this "14 year old how to hunt" start the video at 46 second mark to about the 50 second mark, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post youtube videos from the TV show Yukon Men because it shows a member of this site and some of their family members, but you can look up "Yukon men" episode titled "THIN ICE" on youtube.

Man it's just sad that someone has really messed this young mans head up with the hatred for Americans, I mean after all he was born and raised in the United States of America and still lives in the United States of America no matter what he's been told or brainwashed into believing about the U.S. State of Alaska.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm calling 100% BULLSHIT on the 45 year old, maybe 22 or 24 at best, youtube - "Yukon men" episode titled "THIN ICE" dated 2012 and seeing how we're not allowed to mention Frankies family members because of the site rules, Well the "Person" in the boat said he teaching this "14 year old how to hunt" start the video at 46 second mark to about the 50 second mark, I'm not sure if we're allowed to post youtube videos from the TV show Yukon Men because it shows a member of this site and some of their family members, but you can look up "Yukon men" episode titled "THIN ICE" on youtube.

Man it's just sad that someone has really messed this young mans head up with the hatred for Americans, I mean after all he was born and raised in the United States of America and still lives in the United States of America no matter what he's been told or brainwashed into believing about the U.S. State of Alaska.

Detective Jerry to the rescue !

Maybe just his lungs and liver is that of a 45 year old?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member

I figured he was lying .....I thought he was around 25. He is a liar and a complete fucking idiot ! 

Either way he should be worried about getting A Women and starting a family instead of day dreaming everyone is a fag. 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

I figured he was lying .....I thought he was around 25. He is a liar and a complete fucking idiot ! 

Either way he should be worried about getting A Women and starting a family instead of day dreaming everyone is a fag. 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

remember you thought i was 45 you retarded braindead?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you thought i was 45 you retarded fucking braindead?

Remember when you said I wasn’t from Ireland??? That was funny :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Remember when you said I wasn’t from Ireland??? That was funny :roflcrying:

what's funny is i used the logic hsr=faggot, Ireland=big strong and noble people and culture. you're the only faggot from Ireland so really who is at a loss here faggot?

7 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what's funny is i used the logic hsr=faggot, Ireland=big strong and noble people and culture. you're the only faggot from Ireland so really who is at a loss here faggot?

Actually in Ireland a fag is a cigarette :lol: . 
Remember when you said you were going to build a 500hp focus and I :lol: and said it would never happen? That was funny too:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Actually in Ireland a fag is a cigarette :lol: . 
Remember when you said you were going to build a 500hp focus and I :lol: and said it would never happen? That was funny too:thumbsup:

thank you for disagreeing with me. your retardation proves my point

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Ford Focus and Mazda 3 ....DOES IT GET ANY GAYER? NOPE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mazda 3? got dropped on your head as baby or what you total braindead retard? remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard? what else are you wrong about?

• Gold Member

mazda 3? got dropped on your head as baby or what you total braindead retard? remember you thought i was 45 years old you total braindead retard? what else are you wrong about?

What kinda Mazda you got then Francis ? 

Just now, EvilBird said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 a 2.5 Mazda but now you dont .....more lies it never ends with you does it . You must make eveyone so proud 

you don't know since you are such a retarded clueless know nothing. you will see it when i post about it, everyone else here knows what car it is but i will keep a secret just to keep your retarded degraded brain in overdrive trying to keep up. hopefully you have a stroke and die faggot

• Gold Member

you don't know since you are such a retarded clueless know nothing. you will see it when i post about it, everyone else here knows what car it is but i will keep a secret just to keep your retarded degraded brain in overdrive trying to keep up. hopefully you have a stroke and die faggot

A secret? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody gives a fuck about your Gay ass Mazda you lying weak wet brain retard. 

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

A secret? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody gives a fuck about your Gay ass Mazda you lying weak wet brain retard. 

yes a secret, because you're so fucking retarded and begging for knowledge i will deny it from you. it's not like you would be able to do anything with that information, you are retarded, you cannot accomplish a task of any magnitude

• Gold Member

yes a secret, because you're so fucking retarded and begging for knowledge i will deny it from you. it's not like you would be able to do anything with that information, you are retarded, you cannot accomplish a task of any magnitude

Mazda doesnt make that many Cars ...its not even hard to figure out you stupid idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣