Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

invalid question, i can never be doing what i never started. so do you know anyone in real life that spontaneously hates non whites too? tell us how you truly feel

So you’ve graduated to sucking dick for meth, nice to see you’re working you way up👍

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

He must hate gays for cutting into his BJ business 

He hates them for some reason,,and also thinks it's some sort of "burn" to call people that.Weird.

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

do you have any real life friends that hate non whites as well? or is this the only place you can hide at?

Really,  we started this shit with your racist statements about whites....then we found out your half white. 

21 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so it would be ok for you to kick me off my own land? where my people have lived for the last 25000 straight? even though your people already genocided Indians, but that was ok, you guys just laugh about it. right?

you lost we won,  SBYL.  We get the land and we can write the history.  

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2021 at 10:43 AM, Angry ginger said:

you lost we won,  SBYL.  We get the land and we can write the history.  

perfect example of the retarded know nothing american faggot, so retarded and brainwashed he has zero self awareness of what a hypocrite he appears to others. here you are you, american faggot, retarded and know nothing, backward, wrong about everything, an eastern cancer on earth, tell me to get off my land. why don't you come and make me coward? i have a rock ready to pound in your skull, a .338" piece of copper and lead to crush your ribs and destroy your lungs, i have 9mm pieces of copper and lead ready to take down any white power pieces of shit trying to eliminate me. it wont be anything like your call of duty games.

keep crying ameircan faggot, but at the end of the day, you are the piece of shit, you come from an evil people, an evil culture, you are the enemy to mankind and good earth 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it's ok the be white power. there are support groups opening up to help you. you wont be a retarded faggot afterwards

Go ahead, answer the question, no one here will be surprised if you need to take off your Sox to use your toes to count past ten 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Go ahead, answer the question, no one here will be surprised if you need to take off your Sox to use your toes to count past ten 

what is it about me that pisses you off so bad? cause im not dumb enough to fall for the manifest destiny jesus lover's bullshit? i will spread the word, eventually, people like you will get caught, and eliminated. the gears are already turning and it was pieces of shit like you that started them going. i imagine you getting killed by a black if you ever step out of your cowardice and tell the general public who you really are

45 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

perfect example of the retarded know nothing american faggot, so retarded and brainwashed he has zero self awareness of what a hypocrite he appears to others. here you are you, american faggot, retarded and know nothing, backward, wrong about everything, an eastern cancer on earth, tell me to get off my land. why don't you come and make me coward? i have a rock ready to pound in your skull, a .338" piece of copper and lead to crush your ribs and destroy your lungs, i have 9mm pieces of copper and lead ready to take down any white power pieces of shit trying to eliminate me. it wont be anything like your call of duty games.

keep crying ameircan faggot, but at the end of the day, you are the piece of shit, you come from an evil people, an evil culture, you are the enemy to mankind and good earth 

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what is it about me that pisses you off so bad? cause im not dumb enough to fall for the manifest destiny jesus lover's bullshit? i will spread the word, eventually, people like you will get caught, and eliminated. the gears are already turning and it was pieces of shit like you that started them going. i imagine you getting killed by a black if you ever step out of your cowardice and tell the general public who you really are

1C888CF7-CCB2-455D-8F03-33CF8C4741E2.jpeg

35 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Nothing, like I’ve said several times ( your drug addled mind must be missing a lot of memory) I’m not mad and you don’t piss me off, you’re nothing but mild entertainment.

you’re kind of like pushing a slinky down the stairs, no point just funny.

have you lost count of drug overdoses and trips to rehab?

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Nothing, like I’ve said several times ( your drug addled mind must be missing a lot of memory) I’m not mad and you don’t piss me off, you’re nothing but mild entertainment.

you’re kind of like pushing a slinky down the stairs, no point just funny.

have you lost count of drug overdoses and trips to rehab?

do not bullshit us. we know youre mad

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

guy your the biggest POS here and should still be in jail.  

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

do not bullshit us. we know youre mad

Sorry lil Slinky, you’re the angry one , no land no life no potential future, just more meth and more time in rehab. You must have set a record for tanana with the most days in rehab and consecutive daze in jail.