Check your account email address ×

McCain Says Putin Is Greater Threat Than ISIS

McCain nails it...

McCain Says Putin Is Greater Threat Than ISIS

January 17, 2017By Taegan Goddard

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told Morning Joe that Russian president Vladimir Putin poses a greater threat to the United States than ISIS.

Said McCain: “I think when you look at Russian increasing capabilities and, by the way, they are closing the gap as far as military capabilities is concerned rather dramatically between themselves and the United States.  And that should alarm us all.  But look at his behavior, look at what he has – what he has done.  He has made no bones about what he wants to do.  And he’s done it, but he’s played a very weak hand in the most clever fashion.  He’s got the world’s 15th largest economy and yet he’s now a major player in the Middle East.”

https://politicalwire.com/2017/01/17/mccain-says-putin-greater-threat-isis/

Putin said that if Trump wanted to have Hookers piss on his bed he came to the best place Russia has the best prostitutes :lol: But he said that he doesn't need to look any further than the DemonCUNT party to find prostitutes 

I think that is a bit of a stretch. but Russia does need some serious paying attention to, no doubt. it amazes the shit out of me the flip flop the righties have done on russia. well, actually, no it does not.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

McCain is a war monger. Fuck him. Another old coot like MC hoping for some more of that Cold War.

Yeah, another "duck and cover" guy whose time has past.  He lives in an alternative universe where commies are still at our door.

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just think, putin, trump, many in their cabinets, absolutely knew the stupidity and gullibility levels of right wingers. even when getting caught in the action, they still don't fucking get it and defend. :lmao: 

Just to control congress the republicans love for Russia outweighs their love of their own country.

43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think that is a bit of a stretch. but Russia does need some serious paying attention to, no doubt. it amazes the shit out of me the flip flop the righties have done on russia. well, actually, no it does not.

:lies:and more :lies: from textbook Dunning Kruger

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i remember getting hammered by the righties when i wrote some nice things about putin. :lol: 

fucking hypocrites. 

:lies:

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i remember getting hammered by the righties when i wrote some nice things about putin. :lol: 

fucking hypocrites 

More :lies: 

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just think, putin, trump, many in their cabinets, absolutely knew the stupidity and gullibility levels of right wingers. even when getting caught in the action, they still don't fucking get it and defend. :lmao: 

Getting caught???? you want to link the proof up textbook Dunning Kruger 

46 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Getting caught???? you want to link the proof up textbook Dunning Kruger 

yes momo, getting caught. there's all kinds of proof out there that Russia helped trump. but then again, maybe a couple of dopes on a snowmobile site have better insight. :lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yes momo, getting caught. there's all kinds of proof out there that Russia helped trump. but then again, maybe a couple of dopes on a snowmobile site have better insight. :lmao:

:lies:and more :lies: from Textbook Dunning Kruger