Jump to content

A President that can make it work with this mess ...


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden’s executive orders were needed to revoke the orange goblin’s. 

Uh Huh. 

EO 14046:
EO 14045:
EO 14044:
Amending Executive Order 14007
Signed:
09/13/2021
Published:
09/16/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 51579
FR Doc. Number:
2021-20164
 PDF
1 page
 Permalink
 
EO 14043:
Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees
Signed:
09/09/2021
Published:
09/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 50989
FR Doc. Number:
2021-19927
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14042:
Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
Signed:
09/09/2021
Published:
09/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 50985
FR Doc. Number:
2021-19924
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14040:
EO 14039:
Blocking Property With Respect to Certain Russian Energy Export Pipelines
Signed:
08/20/2021
Published:
08/24/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 47205
FR Doc. Number:
2021-18306
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14038:
Blocking Property of Additional Persons Contributing to the Situation in Belarus
Signed:
08/09/2021
Published:
08/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 43905
FR Doc. Number:
2021-17253
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13405, June 16, 2006

EO 14037:
Strengthening American Leadership in Clean Cars and Trucks
Signed:
08/05/2021
Published:
08/10/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 43583
FR Doc. Number:
2021-17121
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14036:
Promoting Competition in the American Economy
Signed:
07/09/2021
Published:
07/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 36987
FR Doc. Number:
2021-15069
 PDF
13 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13725, April 15, 2016

EO 14035:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce
Signed:
06/25/2021
Published:
06/30/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 34593
FR Doc. Number:
2021-14127
 PDF
11 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13548, July 26, 2010; EO 13583, August 18, 2011; EO 13985, January 20, 2021; EO 13988, January 20, 2021; EO 14020, March 8, 2021

EO 14034:
Protecting Americans' Sensitive Data From Foreign Adversaries
Signed:
06/09/2021
Published:
06/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 31423
FR Doc. Number:
2021-12506
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13873, May 15, 2019
Revokes: EO 13942, August 6, 2020; EO 13943, August 6, 2020; EO 13971, January 5, 2021

EO 14033:
EO 14032:
Addressing the Threat From Securities Investments That Finance Certain Companies of the People's Republic of China
Signed:
06/03/2021
Published:
06/07/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 30145
FR Doc. Number:
2021-12019
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Supersedes in part: EO 13959, November 12, 2020
Revokes: EO 13974, January 13, 2021

EO 14031:
Advancing Equity, Justice, and Opportunity for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders
Signed:
05/28/2021
Published:
06/03/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 29675
FR Doc. Number:
2021-11792
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13985, January 20, 2021
Supersedes: EO 13125, June 7, 1999; EO 13339, May 13, 2004; EO 13515, October 14, 2009; EO 13872, May 13, 2019

EO 14030:
Climate-Related Financial Risk
Signed:
05/20/2021
Published:
05/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 27967
FR Doc. Number:
2021-11168
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13690, January 30, 2015; EO 13707, September 15, 2015; EO 13807, August 15, 2017; EO 13985, January 20, 2021; EO 14008, January 27, 2021

EO 14029:
Revocation of Certain Presidential Actions and Technical Amendment
Signed:
05/14/2021
Published:
05/19/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 27025
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10691
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13925, May 28, 2020; EO 13933, June 26, 2020; EO 13934, July 3, 2020; EO 13964, December 10, 2020; EO 13978, January 18, 2021; EO 13980, January 18, 2021
See: EO 14003, January 22, 2021; EO 13957, October 21, 2020

EO 14028:
Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity
Signed:
05/12/2021
Published:
05/17/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 26633
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10460
 PDF
15 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14027:
Establishment of the Climate Change Support Office
Signed:
05/07/2021
Published:
05/12/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 25947
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10139
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 14008, January 27, 2021

EO 14026:
Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
Signed:
04/27/2021
Published:
04/30/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 22835
FR Doc. Number:
2021-09263
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13838, May 25, 2018; Supersedes: EO 13658, February 12, 2014

EO 14025:
Worker Organizing and Empowerment
Signed:
04/26/2021
Published:
04/29/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 22829
FR Doc. Number:
2021-09213
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13845, July 19, 2018; EO 13931, June 26, 2020

EO 14023:
Establishment of the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States
Signed:
04/09/2021
Published:
04/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 19569
FR Doc. Number:
2021-07756
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14022:
Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
Signed:
04/01/2021
Published:
04/07/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 17895
FR Doc. Number:
2021-07239
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13928, June 11, 2020

EO 14020:
Establishment of the White House Gender Policy Council
Signed:
03/08/2021
Published:
03/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 13797
FR Doc. Number:
2021-05183
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12250, November 2, 1980; EO 13995, January 21, 2021

EO 14019:
Promoting Access to Voting
Signed:
03/07/2021
Published:
03/10/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 13623
FR Doc. Number:
2021-05087
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Partially supersedes: EO 12926, September 12, 1994

EO 14018:
Revocation of Certain Presidential Actions
Signed:
02/24/2021
Published:
03/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11855
FR Doc. Number:
2021-04281
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13772, February 3, 2017; EO 13828, April 10, 2018; Memorandum of January 29, 2020; EO 13924, May 19, 2020; Memorandum of September 2, 2020; EO 13967, December 18, 2020; EO 13979, January 18, 2021

EO 14017:
America's Supply Chains
Signed:
02/24/2021
Published:
03/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11849
FR Doc. Number:
2021-04280
 PDF
6 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13806, July 21, 2017; EO 13953, September 30, 2020; EO 14001, January 21, 2021

EO 14016:
Revocation of Executive Order 13801
Signed:
02/17/2021
Published:
02/23/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11089
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03874
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13801, June 15, 2017

EO 14015:
Establishment of the White House Office of Faith- Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Signed:
02/14/2021
Published:
02/18/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 10007
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03424
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Amends: EO 13198, January 29, 2001; EO 13279, December 12, 2002; EO 13280, December 12, 2002, EO 13342, June 1, 2004; EO 13397, March 7, 2006; Revokes: EO 13831, May 3, 2018

EO 14014:
Blocking Property With Respect to the Situation in Burma
Signed:
02/10/2021
Published:
02/12/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 9429
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03139
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13742, October 7, 2016

EO 14013:
Rebuilding and Enhancing Programs To Resettle Refugees and Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on Migration
Signed:
02/04/2021
Published:
02/09/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 8839
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02804
 PDF
6 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13815, October 24, 2017; EO 13888, September 26, 2019

EO 14011:
Establishment of Interagency Task Force on the Reunification of Families
Signed:
02/02/2021
Published:
02/05/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 8273
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02562
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13841, June 20, 2018

EO 14009:
Strengthening Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act
Signed:
01/28/2021
Published:
02/02/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7793
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02252
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13765, January 20, 2017; EO 13813, October 12, 2017

EO 14008:
Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad
Signed:
01/27/2021
Published:
02/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7619
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02177
 PDF
15 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 14005 of January 25, 2021; Amends: EO 12898, February 11, 1994

EO 14007:
President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
Signed:
01/27/2021
Published:
02/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7615
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02176
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12968, August 2, 1995; Revokes: EO 13895, October 22, 2019

EO 14006:
EO 14005:
Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America's Workers
Signed:
01/25/2021
Published:
01/28/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7475
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02038
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12866, September 30, 1993; Revokes: EO 13788, April 18, 2017; EO 13975, January 14, 2021; Partially revokes: EO 13858, January 31, 2019; Supersedes: EO 10582, December 17, 1954; EO 13881, July 15, 2019

EO 14004:
Enabling All Qualified Americans To Serve Their Country in Uniform
Signed:
01/25/2021
Published:
01/28/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7471
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02034
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14003:
Protecting the Federal Workforce
Signed:
01/22/2021
Published:
01/27/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7231
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01924
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13957 of October 21, 2020; EO EO 13836, May 25, 2018; EO 13837, May 25, 2018; EO 13839, May 25, 2018

EO 14002:
Economic Relief Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Signed:
01/22/2021
Published:
01/27/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7229
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01923
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14001:
A Sustainable Public Health Supply Chain
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7219
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01865
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13910, March 23, 2020

EO 14000:
EO 13999:
Protecting Worker Health and Safety
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7211
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01863
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13998:
Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7205
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01859
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13997:
Improving and Expanding Access to Care and Treatments for COVID-19
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7201
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01858
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13995:
Ensuring an Equitable Pandemic Response and Recovery
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7193
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01852
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13994, January 21, 2021

EO 13994:
Ensuring a Data-Driven Response to COVID-19 and Future High-Consequence Public Health Threats
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7189
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01849
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13993:
Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7051
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01768
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13768, January 25, 2017

EO 13992:
Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7049
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01767
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13771, January 30, 2017; EO 13777, February 24, 2017; EO 13875, June 14, 2019; EO 13891, October 9, 2019; EO 13892, October 9, 2019; EO 13893, October 10, 2019

EO 13991:
Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7045
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01766
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13990:
Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science To Tackle the Climate Crisis
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7037
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01765
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13766, January 24, 2017; EO 13778, February 28, 2017; EO 13783, March 28, 2017; EO 13792, April 26, 2017; EO 13795, April 28, 2017; EO 13807, August 15, 2017; EO 13868 of April 10, 2019; EO 13927, June 4, 2020; Revokes in part: EO 13834, May 17, 2018; Suspends: EO 13920, May 1, 2020

EO 13989:
Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7029
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01762
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13988:
Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7023
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01761
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13986:
Ensuring a Lawful and Accurate Enumeration and Apportionment Pursuant to the Decennial Census
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7015
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01755
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13880, July 11, 2019

EO 13985:
Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7009
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01753
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13950, September 22, 2020; EO 13958, November 2, 2020

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's right ... the mean orange man was getting shit done right up until China unleashed the WUHAN FLU.  And the fact he was able to get it done with the clown show below really says something.  But

Lets start with making you angry and cry daily for his entire term and it still continues   

This is my fishing thread, not yours ... fuck off 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden’s executive orders were needed to revoke the orange goblin’s. 

And the next Repub will do the same exact thing to all of biden's EO's...rinse and repeat. Getting nowhere   :flush: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

And the next Repub will do the same exact thing to all of biden's EO's...rinse and repeat. Getting nowhere   :flush: 

Inefficient government is best.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

United States Vice President Joe Biden, who is running against President Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, said that he would not use executive orders to implement his policies because "you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

 

Biden has over 61 executive orders and counting….

most of which wiped out Trump exec orders.  We have 3 presidents in a row who failed to legislate and because of that will have their legacy wiped.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most of which wiped out Trump exec orders.  We have 3 presidents in a row who failed to legislate and because of that will have their legacy wiped.  

3 presidents with a deal making bone in their body. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most of which wiped out Trump exec orders.  We have 3 presidents in a row who failed to legislate and because of that will have their legacy wiped.  

Not one of those presidents wrote those EO's they just signed them like they were told to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden’s executive orders were needed to revoke the orange goblin’s. 

Instant defense of Biden lies and hypocrisy noted 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

most of which wiped out Trump exec orders.  We have 3 presidents in a row who failed to legislate and because of that will have their legacy wiped.  

So you admit Biden lied and defend his hypocrisy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden’s executive orders were needed to revoke the orange goblin’s. 

Oh so that makes his statement of

you can't use executive orders unless you are a dictator.""

all OK. 

Go fuck your bullshit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JEFF said:

Uh Huh. 

EO 14046:
EO 14045:
EO 14044:
Amending Executive Order 14007
Signed:
09/13/2021
Published:
09/16/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 51579
FR Doc. Number:
2021-20164
 PDF
1 page
 Permalink
 
EO 14043:
Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees
Signed:
09/09/2021
Published:
09/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 50989
FR Doc. Number:
2021-19927
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14042:
Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors
Signed:
09/09/2021
Published:
09/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 50985
FR Doc. Number:
2021-19924
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14040:
EO 14039:
Blocking Property With Respect to Certain Russian Energy Export Pipelines
Signed:
08/20/2021
Published:
08/24/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 47205
FR Doc. Number:
2021-18306
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14038:
Blocking Property of Additional Persons Contributing to the Situation in Belarus
Signed:
08/09/2021
Published:
08/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 43905
FR Doc. Number:
2021-17253
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13405, June 16, 2006

EO 14037:
Strengthening American Leadership in Clean Cars and Trucks
Signed:
08/05/2021
Published:
08/10/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 43583
FR Doc. Number:
2021-17121
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14036:
Promoting Competition in the American Economy
Signed:
07/09/2021
Published:
07/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 36987
FR Doc. Number:
2021-15069
 PDF
13 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13725, April 15, 2016

EO 14035:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in the Federal Workforce
Signed:
06/25/2021
Published:
06/30/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 34593
FR Doc. Number:
2021-14127
 PDF
11 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13548, July 26, 2010; EO 13583, August 18, 2011; EO 13985, January 20, 2021; EO 13988, January 20, 2021; EO 14020, March 8, 2021

EO 14034:
Protecting Americans' Sensitive Data From Foreign Adversaries
Signed:
06/09/2021
Published:
06/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 31423
FR Doc. Number:
2021-12506
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13873, May 15, 2019
Revokes: EO 13942, August 6, 2020; EO 13943, August 6, 2020; EO 13971, January 5, 2021

EO 14033:
EO 14032:
Addressing the Threat From Securities Investments That Finance Certain Companies of the People's Republic of China
Signed:
06/03/2021
Published:
06/07/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 30145
FR Doc. Number:
2021-12019
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Supersedes in part: EO 13959, November 12, 2020
Revokes: EO 13974, January 13, 2021

EO 14031:
Advancing Equity, Justice, and Opportunity for Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders
Signed:
05/28/2021
Published:
06/03/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 29675
FR Doc. Number:
2021-11792
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13985, January 20, 2021
Supersedes: EO 13125, June 7, 1999; EO 13339, May 13, 2004; EO 13515, October 14, 2009; EO 13872, May 13, 2019

EO 14030:
Climate-Related Financial Risk
Signed:
05/20/2021
Published:
05/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 27967
FR Doc. Number:
2021-11168
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13690, January 30, 2015; EO 13707, September 15, 2015; EO 13807, August 15, 2017; EO 13985, January 20, 2021; EO 14008, January 27, 2021

EO 14029:
Revocation of Certain Presidential Actions and Technical Amendment
Signed:
05/14/2021
Published:
05/19/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 27025
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10691
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13925, May 28, 2020; EO 13933, June 26, 2020; EO 13934, July 3, 2020; EO 13964, December 10, 2020; EO 13978, January 18, 2021; EO 13980, January 18, 2021
See: EO 14003, January 22, 2021; EO 13957, October 21, 2020

EO 14028:
Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity
Signed:
05/12/2021
Published:
05/17/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 26633
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10460
 PDF
15 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14027:
Establishment of the Climate Change Support Office
Signed:
05/07/2021
Published:
05/12/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 25947
FR Doc. Number:
2021-10139
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 14008, January 27, 2021

EO 14026:
Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
Signed:
04/27/2021
Published:
04/30/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 22835
FR Doc. Number:
2021-09263
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13838, May 25, 2018; Supersedes: EO 13658, February 12, 2014

EO 14025:
Worker Organizing and Empowerment
Signed:
04/26/2021
Published:
04/29/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 22829
FR Doc. Number:
2021-09213
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13845, July 19, 2018; EO 13931, June 26, 2020

EO 14023:
Establishment of the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States
Signed:
04/09/2021
Published:
04/14/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 19569
FR Doc. Number:
2021-07756
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14022:
Termination of Emergency With Respect to the International Criminal Court
Signed:
04/01/2021
Published:
04/07/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 17895
FR Doc. Number:
2021-07239
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13928, June 11, 2020

EO 14020:
Establishment of the White House Gender Policy Council
Signed:
03/08/2021
Published:
03/11/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 13797
FR Doc. Number:
2021-05183
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12250, November 2, 1980; EO 13995, January 21, 2021

EO 14019:
Promoting Access to Voting
Signed:
03/07/2021
Published:
03/10/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 13623
FR Doc. Number:
2021-05087
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Partially supersedes: EO 12926, September 12, 1994

EO 14018:
Revocation of Certain Presidential Actions
Signed:
02/24/2021
Published:
03/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11855
FR Doc. Number:
2021-04281
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13772, February 3, 2017; EO 13828, April 10, 2018; Memorandum of January 29, 2020; EO 13924, May 19, 2020; Memorandum of September 2, 2020; EO 13967, December 18, 2020; EO 13979, January 18, 2021

EO 14017:
America's Supply Chains
Signed:
02/24/2021
Published:
03/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11849
FR Doc. Number:
2021-04280
 PDF
6 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13806, July 21, 2017; EO 13953, September 30, 2020; EO 14001, January 21, 2021

EO 14016:
Revocation of Executive Order 13801
Signed:
02/17/2021
Published:
02/23/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 11089
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03874
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13801, June 15, 2017

EO 14015:
Establishment of the White House Office of Faith- Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
Signed:
02/14/2021
Published:
02/18/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 10007
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03424
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Amends: EO 13198, January 29, 2001; EO 13279, December 12, 2002; EO 13280, December 12, 2002, EO 13342, June 1, 2004; EO 13397, March 7, 2006; Revokes: EO 13831, May 3, 2018

EO 14014:
Blocking Property With Respect to the Situation in Burma
Signed:
02/10/2021
Published:
02/12/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 9429
FR Doc. Number:
2021-03139
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13742, October 7, 2016

EO 14013:
Rebuilding and Enhancing Programs To Resettle Refugees and Planning for the Impact of Climate Change on Migration
Signed:
02/04/2021
Published:
02/09/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 8839
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02804
 PDF
6 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13815, October 24, 2017; EO 13888, September 26, 2019

EO 14011:
Establishment of Interagency Task Force on the Reunification of Families
Signed:
02/02/2021
Published:
02/05/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 8273
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02562
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13841, June 20, 2018

EO 14009:
Strengthening Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act
Signed:
01/28/2021
Published:
02/02/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7793
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02252
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13765, January 20, 2017; EO 13813, October 12, 2017

EO 14008:
Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad
Signed:
01/27/2021
Published:
02/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7619
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02177
 PDF
15 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 14005 of January 25, 2021; Amends: EO 12898, February 11, 1994

EO 14007:
President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
Signed:
01/27/2021
Published:
02/01/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7615
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02176
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12968, August 2, 1995; Revokes: EO 13895, October 22, 2019

EO 14006:
EO 14005:
Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America's Workers
Signed:
01/25/2021
Published:
01/28/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7475
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02038
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 12866, September 30, 1993; Revokes: EO 13788, April 18, 2017; EO 13975, January 14, 2021; Partially revokes: EO 13858, January 31, 2019; Supersedes: EO 10582, December 17, 1954; EO 13881, July 15, 2019

EO 14004:
Enabling All Qualified Americans To Serve Their Country in Uniform
Signed:
01/25/2021
Published:
01/28/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7471
FR Doc. Number:
2021-02034
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14003:
Protecting the Federal Workforce
Signed:
01/22/2021
Published:
01/27/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7231
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01924
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13957 of October 21, 2020; EO EO 13836, May 25, 2018; EO 13837, May 25, 2018; EO 13839, May 25, 2018

EO 14002:
Economic Relief Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Signed:
01/22/2021
Published:
01/27/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7229
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01923
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 14001:
A Sustainable Public Health Supply Chain
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7219
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01865
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13910, March 23, 2020

EO 14000:
EO 13999:
Protecting Worker Health and Safety
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7211
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01863
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13998:
Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7205
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01859
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13997:
Improving and Expanding Access to Care and Treatments for COVID-19
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7201
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01858
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13995:
Ensuring an Equitable Pandemic Response and Recovery
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7193
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01852
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 

See: EO 13994, January 21, 2021

EO 13994:
Ensuring a Data-Driven Response to COVID-19 and Future High-Consequence Public Health Threats
Signed:
01/21/2021
Published:
01/26/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7189
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01849
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13993:
Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7051
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01768
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13768, January 25, 2017

EO 13992:
Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7049
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01767
 PDF
2 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13771, January 30, 2017; EO 13777, February 24, 2017; EO 13875, June 14, 2019; EO 13891, October 9, 2019; EO 13892, October 9, 2019; EO 13893, October 10, 2019

EO 13991:
Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7045
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01766
 PDF
4 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13990:
Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science To Tackle the Climate Crisis
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7037
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01765
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13766, January 24, 2017; EO 13778, February 28, 2017; EO 13783, March 28, 2017; EO 13792, April 26, 2017; EO 13795, April 28, 2017; EO 13807, August 15, 2017; EO 13868 of April 10, 2019; EO 13927, June 4, 2020; Revokes in part: EO 13834, May 17, 2018; Suspends: EO 13920, May 1, 2020

EO 13989:
Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7029
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01762
 PDF
7 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13988:
Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7023
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01761
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 
EO 13986:
Ensuring a Lawful and Accurate Enumeration and Apportionment Pursuant to the Decennial Census
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7015
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01755
 PDF
3 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13880, July 11, 2019

EO 13985:
Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
Signed:
01/20/2021
Published:
01/25/2021
FR Citation:
86 FR 7009
FR Doc. Number:
2021-01753
 PDF
5 pages
 Permalink
 

Revokes: EO 13950, September 22, 2020; EO 13958, November 2, 2020

What say you @ActionfigureJoe

? Not really looking like your wishfull lies worked out this time either.  Sounds and deflect spin and deflect.  Really time to bring back the other screen name much more fitting 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I told you!!!!!

Reported tonight, they have found that TRUMP had a 6 stage plan to overthrow the electoral college vote for BIDEN!!

 

The coordinator, was MIKE PENCE. 

Whoa boy, this is gonna be good!!!

Hey Woofie, how's it goin'???????

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I told you!!!!!

Reported tonight, they have found that TRUMP had a 6 stage plan to overthrow the electoral college vote for BIDEN!!

 

The coordinator, was MIKE PENCE. 

Whoa boy, this is gonna be good!!!

Hey Woofie, how's it goin'???????

 

 

Haven’t you made enough of an asshole of yourself for one lifetime? 
 

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Haven’t you made enough of an asshole of yourself for one lifetime? 
 

image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

HA!HA!HA!  I " OWN " you, PUSSYFACE!! 

I'm smarter, richer, and tougher than you.  Can I send you some SHIT-IN-A-BOX????   OWNAGE!!!  :owned:

I told you fucktard, that they were BUILDING THAT CASE AGAINST TRUMP!!!  I TOLD YOU, NEGRODAMUS!!

Did you see my sig line? Look at my sig-line, you brown piece of meat.

LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA!  I " OWN " you, PUSSYFACE!! 

I'm smarter, richer, and tougher than you.  Can I send you some SHIT-IN-A-BOX????   OWNAGE!!!  :owned:

I told you fucktard, that they were BUILDING THAT CASE AGAINST TRUMP!!!  I TOLD YOU, NEGRODAMUS!!

Did you see my sig line? Look at my sig-line, you brown piece of meat.

LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I doubt you own your double wide trailer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I doubt you own your double wide trailer.

image.png.7f141ab2885c1fe96169f74c7140829d.png

 

Try it some time ... it really is kind of enjoyable not having to see the same moronic shit over and over.  The less attention he gets, the better.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Funny how it was a big deal with trump but Biden gets a pass:dunno:

more people around here tried to give Trump a pass than are giving biden one.  There is really only 1 Biden supporter here

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...