Check your account email address ×

FDA being sued for lying about covid vaxx approval

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Where can I sign onto this lawsuit?  People unvaccinated have no standing since they didn’t get it and are unaffected, but I got 2 doses and qualify as an “injured party”. 

Did you get it only after the fda bullshit story? My guess is you were feverishly calling to get your place in line long long before Joe told you it was now time to step up becsuse the fda approval has been given now 

Damn, your right…I got my Moderna as soon as possible without any mandates or added incentives. I guess I was just trying to be a good American citizen and protecting myself and also those around me…I’ve got enough medals from previous occupations so I don’t need anymore. I think I’ll just reward myself with a nice juicy steak with baked potato and double helping of sour cream. 

10 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Only a racist would see them in colors...you people 

Political affiliation racism, that kind of cutting edge. 

You throw the race card like it’s the only one in your deck of fifty two. 

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Love how they are pandering and supporting globalists without them even knowing it.  Brainwashing complete.

It was predictable. 80% of the people aren’t very smart and that’s the people the narratives are directed towards 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Phenom said:

Damn, your right…I got my Moderna as soon as possible without any mandates or added incentives. I guess I was just trying to be a good American citizen and protecting myself and also those around me…I’ve got enough medals from previous occupations so I don’t need anymore. I think I’ll just reward myself with a nice juicy steak with baked potato and double helping of sour cream. 

Exactly how are you protecting those around you when vaccinated can be just as infectious as someone who isn't?

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Exactly how are you protecting those around you when vaccinated can be just as infectious as someone who isn't?

It’s a false narrative that’s not substantiated in science at all. They structure the narrative that way to make these idiots feel good. 

it’s actually more likely it’s the vaccinated that are making people sick. 

• Like 1